URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 185
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My picks for the best undercard fights!"

Posted by Umm on 05-03-05 at 04:04 PM
This is of course assuming that none of these fighters are in the finals. Since Ive worked hard not to find out Ive added who I think the final fight will be. So again this is not a spoiler simply my picks and who I think the best undercard fights would be.

final: Manfredo vs Mora

undercard #1 Ishie Smith vs Alfonzo Gomez 2 (Gomez thought that he would be fighting someone else the first time they fought now with more experience I think he would win just on heart)

Undercard #2 Bonsante vs Lange (lets see the fight that was going to happen untill bonsante chickend out pluse they have a similer style of fighting)

Undercard #3 Gilbert vs Brinkly (they carried each other through most of the tourney plus went back and forth at the challenges. Jesse seems to have an older brother kinda thing with Joey and I feel it would make for an interesting fight)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My picks for the best undercard fights!"
Posted by thecontender2 on 05-03-05 at 04:24 PM
I am voting for:

1.- Ishe Smith vs Ahmed Kaddour.

2.- Joey Gilgbert vs Anthony Bosante

3.- Miguel Espinosa vs Jesse Brinkley

Posted by jenniferlyn on 05-06-05 at 08:21 PM
i'd LOVE to see Kaddour come back for an undercard fight, if only to hear him say again "the champ is back baby, the champ is BACK"...then see him get defeated AGAIN.

"Four fights, not three"
Posted by PhoenixMons on 05-03-05 at 05:27 PM
Actually, there will be four fights on the undercard - the "bronze match" between the two losers from the final four, plus the 3 'fan favorite' fights (which I assume will be paired by producers), which will come from the remaining 12 Contenders. So basically, there are only 5 guys who will be left out of the final (five, since Najai is no longer with us). My guesses as to who will be left out: Brent, Anthony, Juan, Jeff, and either Tarick or Ahmed (not enough fans for these five, IMO)...assuming it's purely based on 'fan votes' of course.

Got blog?

"RE: Four fights, not three"
Posted by pollardsvision on 05-03-05 at 06:04 PM
Final

Manfredo vs. Mora

Bronze Match

Gomez vs. Brinkly

Peoples choice #1

Smith vs. Kaddour

Peoples choice #2

Gilbert vs. Bonsante

Peoples choice #3

Reid vs. Lange

Posted by dmdpup on 05-03-05 at 06:28 PM
Ishe vs Jesse
Gilbert vs Bosante
Lange vs Gomez

Posted by AlgeCrumpler on 05-07-05 at 12:37 PM
I'd like to see:

Final: Manfredo vs Mora -- Winner: Manfredo

Bronze: Brinkley vs. Gomez -- Winner: Gomez

Fan Favorites:

Ishe Smith vs. Bonsante -- Winner: Smith
Ahmed Kaddour vs. Jimmy Lange -- Winner: Kaddour
Hell Raza Fraza vs. Joey -- Winner: Fraza

I feel bad for Ahmed if he gets paired up with Ishe again. Ishe could probably beat anyone in the competition, and Kaddour has already lost twice. Plus Ishe has a lot of people on his hit list so he needs to fight someone new.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Juan in the mix since he never lost, or Miguel since he barely lost to Manfredo. I feel it would be cruel to vote Brent Cooper back on because he'd take a pounding.

Posted by TroyGun25 on 05-09-05 at 01:37 PM
The undercard fights I'd like to see:

Gilbert vs. Bonsante
Ishe vs. Lange
Ahmed vs. Juan

Posted by pollardsvision on 05-09-05 at 03:37 PM
I read that Jesse and JOey are trying to hook up for a nice payday by fighting each other in Reno(both from Nevada) sometime in July.

I dont think there is anyway you will see those two fighting each other on the undercard.

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 05-09-05 at 03:55 PM
We know now that Jesse is in the semi-finals, so he won't be in the Fan Favorits bouts anyway.

Posted by pollardsvision on 05-09-05 at 04:27 PM
VFW,

Do you know if the "fan favorites" bouts will go strictly according to voting?(Top vote getter vs.#2,#3 vs.#4, and #5 vs.#6)

Or will the producers take the top 6 vote getters and make three fights at their descretion?