The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bren's New Job"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

kctk 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kctk Click to send private message to kctk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bren's New Job"
This was posted in the Memphis TN paper on Sunday
"Berl 'Bren' Olswanger III, formerly an assistant district attorney for the 30th Judicial District of Tennessee, has joined The Hewgley Law Firm."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bren's New Job Estee 02-07-05 1
   RE: Bren's New Job munson 02-07-05 2
       RE: Bren's New Job smokedog 02-08-05 3
           RE: Bren's New Job Texzilla 02-13-05 8
               RE: Bren's New Job kary1371 04-05-05 13
                   Why they dream with him? and more. lagalaga 02-10-06 16
   Info post AyaK 03-25-05 11
       RE: Bren's New Job TeamJoisey 02-08-05 6
           Perhaps ... AyaK 02-11-05 7
               RE: Perhaps ... Flairmarq 02-16-05 9
               RE: Perhaps ... ARnutz 02-16-05 10
       RE: Info post TDeniseS 04-01-05 12
           RE: Info post kary1371 04-05-05 14
               Female viewers: do you have sweet d... lagalaga 02-08-06 15
   Why do you think some female viewer... lagalaga 02-12-06 17
 Dreams of him lagalaga 02-14-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bren's New Job"
Which he wouldn't be doing if he had a position as Temporary President Of Generic TrumpCorp potentially waiting in the wings. Good one, Kctk -- one more DAW down Donald's drain.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bren's New Job"
No F2 for Berl.

Berl?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-08-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bren's New Job"
When you change your name, don't you usually pick one that is normal?

"Berl? Nah, call me Bren."

Texzilla 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Texzilla Click to send private message to Texzilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bren's New Job"
He didn't change his name; Bren is his nickname. Berl Olswanger is an old name in Memphis, as his grandfather was a prominent retailer in the music business.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bren's New Job"
Understood, but Bren is better than Berl?????

How? Please?!?!

lagalaga 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lagalaga Click to send private message to lagalaga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Why they dream with him? and more."
I guess they are many female viewers who have an attraction for him;sometimes they have sweet dreams with him because they are attractive to him and they think he is cute.They think about him in their sweet dreams. He does have cuteness in their thinking. That is okay for them to dream with him.
He is not the only one that they dreamt about.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Info post"
This information was sent to us anonymously:

The Hewgley Law Firm is a one man law firm doing strictly residential closings and some development closings for builders. Not a high powered firm at all. Perhaps Bren needs a "disposable" job that he can easily leave if the need should arise. Also, Bren's mother is a successful real estate agent in Memphis and the word is that she got Mike to agree to hire Bren by promising to send all her closings to his firm.

Bren has a house note to pay and a family to support, so I'm guessing he had to have some kind of income while waiting for the show to play out.

So, either he's not in the final 2 and needed a new permanent job or he goes to the end and wanted a temporary job to pay the bills while he waited for the final decision. Take your pick.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-08-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bren's New Job"
Welcome to the board, and thanks for the scoop.

I guess we'll see how this plays out, but it is suprising that Bren's new job wasn't kept quiet, whether it is a temporary job or a permanent one.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Perhaps ..."
...he didn't want peeps to think that he was washing cucumbers for a living....

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Perhaps ..."
I would say not to read much into it. The contest is over, but they still have to make a living while they wait for the live finale. I think MB is paying them, but not much during the shows air dates.

So, like the above post said, its a disposible job so you never know. If it were for some big law firm, I would have my doubts he was in the final 2.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Perhaps ..."
...he didn't want peeps to think that he was washing cucumbers for a living....

This? is the funniest thing I've seen all day! You made me laugh out loud and now people are looking at me wondering...

*snort*

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Info post"
>>>So, either he's not in the >final 2 and needed a
>new permanent job or he >goes to the end and
>wanted a temporary job to >pay the bills while he
>waited for the final decision. >Take your pick.

If that geek makes it to the final 2 I will be SHOCKED! He is worse than Chris! I want Tanna (?) to win....she has a great personality and lots of enthusiasm. I can't even pick a good final 3 out the bunch that's left...... maybe Tanna, Alex and Craig.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Info post"
I am with you TDeniseS, not much choice, I think I would like the final 3 to be : Tanna, Alex & Kendra (but it's that I don't dislike her, not that I like her...)

If I could fired them, I would go like this : Chris, Bren, Angie, Craig & Kendra. Leaving Alez and Tanna final two and Tanna would get the job! (I feel that a women should/can be a strong candidate this season!)

But I'm no Donald Trump!

02-08-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lagalaga Click to send private message to lagalaga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Female viewers: do you have sweet dreams with him?"
I am so shameless to ask this; there are some female viewers who are very attracitve to him.
Keep in mind that these women are thinking about him as they dream while sleeping and dreaming means the mind is thinking.
You amy have dreamss of a reality television contestant especially if you think they are attracitve or truly are.
Specifying the sweet dreams while sleeping are okay but is always optional to disclose them.

02-12-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
17. "Why do you think some female viewers fantasize him?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-06 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

The female viewers are very attractive to him that is why they fanatansize about him.

02-14-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
18. "Dreams of him "
A southeren female viewer from a gulf coast state has previously dreamt with him. She is a season 3 viewer.
This is a dream scroll I guess.
She dreamt that she was alone with him in her parents home. In this dream, he is in the living room of her parents home. He is sitting down in a chair. The sky is light blue in this dream.
He appears to be wearing a navy colored suit in this dream. She walks towards him as he sits in this dream. There is ,in this dream,presence of what appears to be a human head of a man. on the carpet of her parents living room. The bowtie Tennesseean is now absent in this dream. He is no longer in this dream. .
Second dream: The same southern female dreamt she was in a room with him. It was a black room in this dream.
Third Dream: She dreamt that she was hugged by him and his face is unclear in this dream.
Fourth dream: She dreamt that he looked at her in a room and she was not far from him. She sees him face to face in this dream.
Fifth dream: She dreamt that Erin and him were in her parents home and they were in the den with her. Erin and him were not sitting in this dream.
Sixth dream: Southern female viewerdreamt that she was in a light blue room with him.In this dream, the dreamer and him touch each other. In this dream, he is not standing and appears to be in a sitted postion or appears to be sitting. Also in this dream, a desk is absent. He is wearing a navy color suit in this dream too and the bowtie is absent.
Probably an older woman appears in this room and says her thoughts about the southern viewer.
Remember no dreamer cannot what they are dreaming and the mind is thinking during dreaming.
Some women dream of men they are attracted to and have seen on television.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •