URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 203
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bren's New Job"

Posted by kctk on 02-07-05 at 02:27 PM
This was posted in the Memphis TN paper on Sunday
"Berl 'Bren' Olswanger III, formerly an assistant district attorney for the 30th Judicial District of Tennessee, has joined The Hewgley Law Firm."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bren's New Job"
Posted by Estee on 02-07-05 at 05:47 PM
Which he wouldn't be doing if he had a position as Temporary President Of Generic TrumpCorp potentially waiting in the wings. Good one, Kctk -- one more DAW down Donald's drain.

Posted by munson on 02-07-05 at 07:16 PM
No F2 for Berl.

Berl?

Posted by smokedog on 02-08-05 at 01:37 AM
When you change your name, don't you usually pick one that is normal?

"Berl? Nah, call me Bren."

Posted by Texzilla on 02-13-05 at 07:03 PM
He didn't change his name; Bren is his nickname. Berl Olswanger is an old name in Memphis, as his grandfather was a prominent retailer in the music business.

Posted by kary1371 on 04-05-05 at 10:47 PM
Understood, but Bren is better than Berl?????

How? Please?!?!

"Why they dream with him? and more."
Posted by lagalaga on 02-10-06 at 00:25 AM
I guess they are many female viewers who have an attraction for him;sometimes they have sweet dreams with him because they are attractive to him and they think he is cute.They think about him in their sweet dreams. He does have cuteness in their thinking. That is okay for them to dream with him.
He is not the only one that they dreamt about.

"Info post"
Posted by AyaK on 03-25-05 at 09:39 PM
This information was sent to us anonymously:

The Hewgley Law Firm is a one man law firm doing strictly residential closings and some development closings for builders. Not a high powered firm at all. Perhaps Bren needs a "disposable" job that he can easily leave if the need should arise. Also, Bren's mother is a successful real estate agent in Memphis and the word is that she got Mike to agree to hire Bren by promising to send all her closings to his firm.

Bren has a house note to pay and a family to support, so I'm guessing he had to have some kind of income while waiting for the show to play out.

So, either he's not in the final 2 and needed a new permanent job or he goes to the end and wanted a temporary job to pay the bills while he waited for the final decision. Take your pick.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 02-08-05 at 02:40 PM
Welcome to the board, and thanks for the scoop.

I guess we'll see how this plays out, but it is suprising that Bren's new job wasn't kept quiet, whether it is a temporary job or a permanent one.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

"Perhaps ..."
Posted by AyaK on 02-11-05 at 04:43 PM
...he didn't want peeps to think that he was washing cucumbers for a living....

"RE: Perhaps ..."
Posted by Flairmarq on 02-16-05 at 12:17 PM
I would say not to read much into it. The contest is over, but they still have to make a living while they wait for the live finale. I think MB is paying them, but not much during the shows air dates.

So, like the above post said, its a disposible job so you never know. If it were for some big law firm, I would have my doubts he was in the final 2.

"RE: Perhaps ..."
Posted by ARnutz on 02-16-05 at 02:48 PM
...he didn't want peeps to think that he was washing cucumbers for a living....

This? is the funniest thing I've seen all day! You made me laugh out loud and now people are looking at me wondering...

*snort*

"RE: Info post"
Posted by TDeniseS on 04-01-05 at 10:24 AM
>>>So, either he's not in the >final 2 and needed a
>new permanent job or he >goes to the end and
>wanted a temporary job to >pay the bills while he
>waited for the final decision. >Take your pick.

If that geek makes it to the final 2 I will be SHOCKED! He is worse than Chris! I want Tanna (?) to win....she has a great personality and lots of enthusiasm. I can't even pick a good final 3 out the bunch that's left...... maybe Tanna, Alex and Craig.

"RE: Info post"
Posted by kary1371 on 04-05-05 at 10:55 PM
I am with you TDeniseS, not much choice, I think I would like the final 3 to be : Tanna, Alex & Kendra (but it's that I don't dislike her, not that I like her...)

If I could fired them, I would go like this : Chris, Bren, Angie, Craig & Kendra. Leaving Alez and Tanna final two and Tanna would get the job! (I feel that a women should/can be a strong candidate this season!)

But I'm no Donald Trump!

"Female viewers: do you have sweet dreams with him?"
Posted by lagalaga on 02-08-06 at 01:30 AM
I am so shameless to ask this; there are some female viewers who are very attracitve to him.
Keep in mind that these women are thinking about him as they dream while sleeping and dreaming means the mind is thinking.
You amy have dreamss of a reality television contestant especially if you think they are attracitve or truly are.
Specifying the sweet dreams while sleeping are okay but is always optional to disclose them.

"Why do you think some female viewers fantasize him?"
Posted by lagalaga on 02-12-06 at 09:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-06 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

The female viewers are very attractive to him that is why they fanatansize about him.

"Dreams of him "
Posted by lagalaga on 02-14-06 at 00:54 AM
A southeren female viewer from a gulf coast state has previously dreamt with him. She is a season 3 viewer.
This is a dream scroll I guess.
She dreamt that she was alone with him in her parents home. In this dream, he is in the living room of her parents home. He is sitting down in a chair. The sky is light blue in this dream.
He appears to be wearing a navy colored suit in this dream. She walks towards him as he sits in this dream. There is ,in this dream,presence of what appears to be a human head of a man. on the carpet of her parents living room. The bowtie Tennesseean is now absent in this dream. He is no longer in this dream. .
Second dream: The same southern female dreamt she was in a room with him. It was a black room in this dream.
Third Dream: She dreamt that she was hugged by him and his face is unclear in this dream.
Fourth dream: She dreamt that he looked at her in a room and she was not far from him. She sees him face to face in this dream.
Fifth dream: She dreamt that Erin and him were in her parents home and they were in the den with her. Erin and him were not sitting in this dream.
Sixth dream: Southern female viewerdreamt that she was in a light blue room with him.In this dream, the dreamer and him touch each other. In this dream, he is not standing and appears to be in a sitted postion or appears to be sitting. Also in this dream, a desk is absent. He is wearing a navy color suit in this dream too and the bowtie is absent.
Probably an older woman appears in this room and says her thoughts about the southern viewer.
Remember no dreamer cannot what they are dreaming and the mind is thinking during dreaming.
Some women dream of men they are attracted to and have seen on television.