The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Which, at this point, is also known as the 'You just watched Survivor and after having your intelligence that insulted, you can't possibly think of anything better to do for the next hour' thread. So if Markie-Mark's latest bout of stupidity disguised as twists has you annoyed to the point where Donald's hair is starting to look like the most sane sentient in the room, join us on the ECST. Because there's a lot of people on the West Coast who aren't watching this show, and wouldn't it be nice if we gave them a reminder of why?

This week's special bonus: no wedding cakes!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... volsfan 10-06-05 1
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... Estee 10-06-05 2
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... volsfan 10-06-05 3
           RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... mysticwolf 10-06-05 6
               RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... volsfan 10-06-05 8
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... mysticwolf 10-06-05 4
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... kathliam 10-06-05 5
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... Estee 10-06-05 7
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... kathliam 10-06-05 13
 LMAO mysticwolf 10-06-05 9
   RE: LMAO volsfan 10-06-05 10
 Let's call George old to his face mysticwolf 10-06-05 11
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... ARnutz 10-06-05 12
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... volsfan 10-06-05 14
 Aggggghhhhhh mysticwolf 10-06-05 15
 Biggest surprise mysticwolf 10-06-05 16
 Ewww mysticwolf 10-06-05 17
 RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... RealityRyan 10-06-05 18
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... mysticwolf 10-06-05 19
       RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... simi1001 10-06-05 20
           RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... JoshInSGV 10-07-05 22
               RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... simi1001 10-07-05 23
   RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East... Salsera818 10-07-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No cakes but the same idiots.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-06-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Today's challenge: tell the contestants on D-Apprentice and M-Clone apart. You have six seconds.

10-06-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Somebody's wife had a baby no wait someone's grandmother died.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No, silly. She didn't have a baby, she successfully completed "her task".

10-06-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*hits self on the forehead*

10-06-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
From one jungle to another. But, I must say, I prefer the Black Howler Monkey's hair stylist over the Blondish one's.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-06-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Me? I'm watching CSI and checking in on The Donald during commercial breaks.

10-06-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
As long as you give us the full patented Kathliam update on CSI's segments.

I did the same thing with Lost and M-Clone last night. I only saw what happened during ABC's commercial time. It was still more than enough.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-06-05, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Woman dies on fall on stairs. Body position inconsistent with accidental fall. Too much blood, no defensive marks on the walls. Even CSI is same old, same old.

10-06-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
9. "LMAO"
Marcus took a photo of his GM on his cell phone & showed it to her. That makes him the obvious lead for this task. Ha!!!

10-06-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: LMAO"
Yep and Clay is the biggest bitch there!

10-06-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
11. "Let's call George old to his face"
I think that's an admirable way to decide how to procede on this task.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wow! Peeps are actually watching this?

LMAO at Josh! Clay's the biggest bee-yotch on the team!

I can't stay. Nutzboy needs the puter for homework. I'll try to check in later.

10-06-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jen W. don't know her arse from a hole in the ground.

10-06-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
15. "Aggggghhhhhh"
The women are soooooo blowing this. They have no decore. They have no idea how the tecnology works. No clues whatsoever.
Yeah... the men are there to see the women. Ummm... they're supposed to learn how the technology works.

10-06-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
16. "Biggest surprise"
Not that the women lost, but that they scored as well as they did. Men get to give hhospitalized kids electronics. Women get to go to the boardroom. Let the hystrionics begin.

10-06-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
17. "Ewww"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

"Enjoy the view, Toral." "While your very good friend Melissa(?) Rebecca goes through Hell, enjoy the view." Yeah, way to go, Mel Rebecca. Fully agree that Toral is the only woman with the intellect to be the next apprentice. Point out that's because she went to the same school Trump did. Even though she had no idea how to work a large-screen tv.

Edited to correct name of, self-admittedly hardeaded, moron.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-06-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jennifer is a simpering moron. Rebecca appears to be a beautiful, gimpy female Trump (with the added benefit of integrity!)... it was an obvious choice

10-06-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Only because she didn't bring Toral in. Trump flat-out said that if she'd done so, Toral would have been the one fired. But, he'd decided that Rebecca - "that girl" is either going to be terrific, or a disaster. George & Carolyn agree. (As if they really have a choice.)

simi1001 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simi1001 Click to send private message to simi1001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
after trump fired that girl, george and carolyn were pretty quiet. i don't think they agreed w/ his decision.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Actually, it was Carolyn who pointed out all of Jen W's flaws. There was no decor, the food was blah, and the words on the cake were misspelled. All of that fell on Jen W's shoulder. I don't think Carolyn was sad to see her gone.

simi1001 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simi1001 Click to send private message to simi1001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
u r right, however, i think it's the project manager who should have overseen the project and should have corrected these flaws. no sign, bad food, well, how come the project manager didn't say anything about that? it almost sounded as if jennifer was responsible for the entire thing.

Salsera818 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Salsera818 Click to send private message to Salsera818 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree ten fold on Jennifer. What an emotional pansy! How did she ever make it through the interview process :eye roll: What an embarrassment.
I kiiiiinda liked Rebecca. But I hated how she sold herself short in comparison to Toral. What was that crazy remark she made? If Toral is fired, I doubt there'll be a female apprentice this season??? Yourself included, huh? That was loyalty exhibited to a fault. She definitely doesn't have my vote for the final 4.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •