URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 315
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 10-06-05 at 05:51 PM
Which, at this point, is also known as the 'You just watched Survivor and after having your intelligence that insulted, you can't possibly think of anything better to do for the next hour' thread. So if Markie-Mark's latest bout of stupidity disguised as twists has you annoyed to the point where Donald's hair is starting to look like the most sane sentient in the room, join us on the ECST. Because there's a lot of people on the West Coast who aren't watching this show, and wouldn't it be nice if we gave them a reminder of why?

This week's special bonus: no wedding cakes!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: D-Apprentice #4 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by volsfan on 10-06-05 at 08:48 PM
No cakes but the same idiots.

Posted by Estee on 10-06-05 at 08:50 PM
Today's challenge: tell the contestants on D-Apprentice and M-Clone apart. You have six seconds.

Posted by volsfan on 10-06-05 at 08:51 PM
Somebody's wife had a baby no wait someone's grandmother died.

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 08:55 PM
No, silly. She didn't have a baby, she successfully completed "her task".

Posted by volsfan on 10-06-05 at 08:58 PM
*hits self on the forehead*

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 08:53 PM
From one jungle to another. But, I must say, I prefer the Black Howler Monkey's hair stylist over the Blondish one's.

Posted by kathliam on 10-06-05 at 08:54 PM
Me? I'm watching CSI and checking in on The Donald during commercial breaks.

Posted by Estee on 10-06-05 at 08:55 PM
As long as you give us the full patented Kathliam update on CSI's segments.

I did the same thing with Lost and M-Clone last night. I only saw what happened during ABC's commercial time. It was still more than enough.

Posted by kathliam on 10-06-05 at 09:08 PM
Woman dies on fall on stairs. Body position inconsistent with accidental fall. Too much blood, no defensive marks on the walls. Even CSI is same old, same old.

"LMAO"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 08:59 PM
Marcus took a photo of his GM on his cell phone & showed it to her. That makes him the obvious lead for this task. Ha!!!

"RE: LMAO"
Posted by volsfan on 10-06-05 at 09:02 PM
Yep and Clay is the biggest bitch there!

"Let's call George old to his face"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 09:02 PM
I think that's an admirable way to decide how to procede on this task.

Posted by ARnutz on 10-06-05 at 09:05 PM
Wow! Peeps are actually watching this?

LMAO at Josh! Clay's the biggest bee-yotch on the team!

I can't stay. Nutzboy needs the puter for homework. I'll try to check in later.

Posted by volsfan on 10-06-05 at 09:11 PM
Jen W. don't know her arse from a hole in the ground.

"Aggggghhhhhh"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 09:13 PM
The women are soooooo blowing this. They have no decore. They have no idea how the tecnology works. No clues whatsoever.
Yeah... the men are there to see the women. Ummm... they're supposed to learn how the technology works.

"Biggest surprise"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 09:22 PM
Not that the women lost, but that they scored as well as they did. Men get to give hhospitalized kids electronics. Women get to go to the boardroom. Let the hystrionics begin.

"Ewww"
Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 09:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-05 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

"Enjoy the view, Toral." "While your very good friend Melissa(?) Rebecca goes through Hell, enjoy the view." Yeah, way to go, Mel Rebecca. Fully agree that Toral is the only woman with the intellect to be the next apprentice. Point out that's because she went to the same school Trump did. Even though she had no idea how to work a large-screen tv.

Edited to correct name of, self-admittedly hardeaded, moron.

Posted by RealityRyan on 10-06-05 at 09:47 PM
Jennifer is a simpering moron. Rebecca appears to be a beautiful, gimpy female Trump (with the added benefit of integrity!)... it was an obvious choice

Posted by mysticwolf on 10-06-05 at 10:13 PM
Only because she didn't bring Toral in. Trump flat-out said that if she'd done so, Toral would have been the one fired. But, he'd decided that Rebecca - "that girl" is either going to be terrific, or a disaster. George & Carolyn agree. (As if they really have a choice.)

Posted by simi1001 on 10-06-05 at 10:20 PM
after trump fired that girl, george and carolyn were pretty quiet. i don't think they agreed w/ his decision.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 10-07-05 at 05:34 PM
Actually, it was Carolyn who pointed out all of Jen W's flaws. There was no decor, the food was blah, and the words on the cake were misspelled. All of that fell on Jen W's shoulder. I don't think Carolyn was sad to see her gone.

Posted by simi1001 on 10-07-05 at 09:29 PM
u r right, however, i think it's the project manager who should have overseen the project and should have corrected these flaws. no sign, bad food, well, how come the project manager didn't say anything about that? it almost sounded as if jennifer was responsible for the entire thing.

Posted by Salsera818 on 10-07-05 at 02:46 AM
I agree ten fold on Jennifer. What an emotional pansy! How did she ever make it through the interview process :eye roll: What an embarrassment.
I kiiiiinda liked Rebecca. But I hated how she sold herself short in comparison to Toral. What was that crazy remark she made? If Toral is fired, I doubt there'll be a female apprentice this season??? Yourself included, huh? That was loyalty exhibited to a fault. She definitely doesn't have my vote for the final 4.