The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's premiere on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to realize I'm not going to be starting this thing for the entire season. I just finished launching pretty much three full months of the Fiendship, which was not my fault, they would have svcked with or without me, okay? I am not going to volunteer to introduce a full series for one of the few people on the planet I actually loathe more than Maggie. I put my name on the summary draw list and that's it. I can bash her for a full hour once or five minutes every week. The hour is shorter. So in the immortal words of Benjamin J. Grimm, noted college football player, celebrated test pilot, and the one who tried hardest to get the words right at his bar mitzvah, somebody else take the controls. I'll start this one. Y'all decide if there should be any more.

I just wish we could say the same thing about the series. Gee, let's hope they don't reshoot the Dove commercial or anything...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... ARnutz 09-21-05 1
 RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... ARnutz 09-21-05 2
   RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... Estee 09-21-05 3
       RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... ARnutz 09-21-05 4
 RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... FFantasyFX 09-21-05 5
 RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East... HistoryDetective 09-21-05 6
 I Like It samboohoo 09-21-05 7
   RE: I Like It robindobindoodledoo 09-21-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hmmm... is anyone else here or am I all alone???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-21-05, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-05 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

Ugh!!! Could they have picked a worse theme song??? I hate Annie Lennox!!! My ears are bleeding!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's just me and thee, and I'm not sure about me. Looks like this thread is a one-time thing -- unless you want to count the 'bad luck to be scheduled against a Lost recap' thing.

Personally, if Stewie says 'Omnimedia' one more time, I'm going to vomit.

09-21-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh well. Guess I'll just go watch and check back in later.

Oh... Jim is the most annoying so far!!!

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm watching off and on, but I have to say I'm not impressed. It seems like a cheap knock-off of the Apprentice, which itself faltered in the third season. I like the business shark aspect of the original, and Martha's laughable attempts to add a softer side to business come off rather phony.

Looks like it will just be Survivor, Amazing Race, and maybe Donald's Apprentice as far as reality shows are concerned for the rest of the year . . .

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: M-Apprentice #1 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-05 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

I was so looking forward to "Lost" tonight that I forgot this was even on. It dooesn't look like I've really missed anything.

edited: oops! Forgot to remove my sig pic --- not that I think it would overwhelm this monster thread.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I Like It"
So far. Of course that could change. I've never had an opinion one way or the other on Martha. I probably like her less now, but I think the show has some potential.

And sorry Nutzy, I loved the theme song. I bought her Bare CD just for that song, Pavement Cracks.

Yep, it's a Bob!

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Like It"
I'm having fun just looking for a glimpse of her tether.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •