The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice 4, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice 4, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!"

Welcome to The Apprentice 4: Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (Thursday 9/22) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (9:00 EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Martha Stewart, Episode 1: It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Donald.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE CANDIDATES: (for a peek at their bios go to NBC.com or Yahoo!'s Donald page)[BR>Adam
Alla
Brian
Chris
Clay
Felisha
James
Jennifer M.
Jennifer W.
Josh
Kristi
Markus
Mark
Marshawn
Melissa
Randal
Rebecca
Toral

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES -- If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Toral ARnutz 09-21-05 1
 Toral janda3 09-21-05 2
 Markus KDog 09-22-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Toral"
I have no idea. Guess we'll get a better feel for predicting next week.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Toral"
I just didn't like her video.

KDog 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KDog Click to send private message to KDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Markus"
Too many Miss AMerica participants for poor Markus to compete....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •