The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
Apparently it's going to be Kendra, but I'm not sure that's the best choice.

If the team loses, Alex will certainly be fired, although it is possible for him survive if he really hammers someone in the boardroom. In this case Craig would be the best choice (teammates can't understand him, works alone, antagonizes Kendra, etc), although he is strong coming off the Staples organizer idea.

I think Tana has the confidence and momentum to turn the team's losing streak around, but if they lose I can't see Tana getting fired.

I'm not sure Kendra can do this, and she certainly won't get fired over Alex. But Alex will pick a fellow "booksmart" instead and his team will lose and he will be fired.

So my picks: 1) Tana, 2)Craig, 3)Kendra

What does everyone else think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... kahanasunset 04-24-05 1
 RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... ARnutz 04-24-05 2
 RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... Quiddity 04-24-05 3
   RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... DontGetMeStarted 04-28-05 8
 RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... smokedog 04-24-05 4
 RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... Notrozer 04-25-05 5
   RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... kahanasunset 04-25-05 6
   See this post AyaK 04-26-05 7
   RE: Who should Alex pick as his tea... DontGetMeStarted 04-28-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-05 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

I thought I read somewhere that the teams are already chosen - maybe over on Spoilers? DT wants to see how Craig and Kendra handle each other as a one-on-one team. It'll also make for very interesting television, IMO. If Alex will let Tana lead (which won't be a stretch for him), they might win and then Craig'd be out. It's difficult to see a Kendra/Craig pairing win, but they just might surprise us.....

I think it's (1) Tana (2) Alex (3) Kendra (4) Craig

They're all going to get hammered in the interviews. Those crazy producers better show us some meat this time. Last season's snippets were maddeningly short and meaningless. Give us a break!!

Edited to add: Der, this IS Spoilers!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
The previews showed Craig and Kendra arguing in the back of a cab. So I assume Alex picks Tana.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
Well, I look at it in 3 ways:

1) If he's resigned to losing yet again, he'll pick Craig, knowing that if Net Worth loses, there is no chance in hell Trump would fire one of the women over him. Craig has shown enough incomptenence over the show to perhaps get himself fired instead of Alex, although I think at this point Alex is the overwhelming favorite to get canned regardless of whose on his team.

2) If he wants to have the strongest team, he'll pick Kendra, whose far and away the best one on the show and is more than willing to stay up all night to get the task done.

3) If he wants the other team to be in so much turmoil that it will self destruct, causing his team to win by default, then he'll pick Tana. This will cause Kendra & Craig to be alone together, something that could certainly result in disaster for them since they have such a hard time getting along.

Regardless of who he picks, I think one of the men is going down next week. If Alex picks Craig I think the women will slaughter them with ease. If he picks Kendra I think they'll win and Craig will get canned. If he picks Tana I think they'll win and Craig will get canned.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
2) If he wants to have the strongest team, he'll pick Kendra, whose far and away the best one on the show and is more than willing to stay up all night to get the task done.

Actually.. now that this is in the past it could be argued that Tana did the right thing since they won the task... she could just say, I knew she could handle it like a big girl so we let her.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-24-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
If he knows about Craig hating Kendra (and vice versa), he should pick Tana to force the 'bad marriage' to continue.

Notrozer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Notrozer Click to send private message to Notrozer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
I doubt that Donald will ask, he will prob split them bcak into Street/Book automaticly...

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
"...split them back into Street/Book Smarts automatically."

Well to be true to the actual theme of this particular season, one would think that's what would/could/should happen!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "See this post"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID75/264.shtml#15

...so The Donald does ask Alex to make a choice almost immediately after booting Bren, and Alex makes one.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who should Alex pick as his teammate?"
He could say he wants to 'mix it up' though.. Trump is anything but predictable.

Did I say that???
Well you know what I'm getting at.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •