The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
If The Apprentice continues with these silly jingle-writing
challenges, they'll lose me... I want to see some challenges that we can determine what these lil punks are made of, and for goodness sakes, stop the Tom Foolery contestants, who are only chosen for their calamity value, ie; Brent, wtf? Brent? C'mon, a friggin' 3rd grader would know he's a ##### doofus. So, as far as I am concerned we've been diss'ed and our intelligence insulted, there may me 3contenders, the rest are eye-candy or clowns...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par con... Wacko Jacko 04-04-06 1
   RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par con... Sidecar 04-04-06 2
 RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par con... artcgal 04-04-06 3
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 04-04-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-04-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
You see what many of us have been clamouring about. Burnett casts all his reality shows this way. And anyone (no insult intended) with half a brain can see the same as you. These people except maybe three are cast for ratings not because they have a chance of being hired.

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
>You see what many of us
>have been clamouring about.
>Burnett casts all his reality
>shows this way. And
>anyone (no insult intended) with
>half a brain can see
>the same as you.
>These people except maybe three
>are cast for ratings not
>because they have a chance
>of being hired.

Yes, Wacko, I will not take that as an insult. I know this is a reality show with emphasis on the SHOW. However, I am just saying the entertainment value is waning for me due to these issues. Its not only the casting its the "challanges". That jingle writing just took the cake. Really now. Burnett needs to hire some Apprenti to come up with some new stuff. I see in the previews once again something to do with a rehab ala Trading Spaces. Its a little frustrating, this used to be one of my favs and last night I fell asleep and had to rewind to the baordroom

artcgal 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artcgal Click to send private message to artcgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before (I'm new to this forum); but, I enjoyed watching the Martha Stewart Apprentice because the tasks were a bit closer to the kind of job they would be having. I would like to see more tasks that are ON task. Remember the one season where they had to fix up the apartment and sell it?...that is the kind of tasks I enjoy seeing. None of this jingle writing business.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - duplicate topic"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID62/2079.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •