URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2089
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"

Posted by Sidecar on 04-04-06 at 11:31 AM
If The Apprentice continues with these silly jingle-writing
challenges, they'll lose me... I want to see some challenges that we can determine what these lil punks are made of, and for goodness sakes, stop the Tom Foolery contestants, who are only chosen for their calamity value, ie; Brent, wtf? Brent? C'mon, a friggin' 3rd grader would know he's a ##### doofus. So, as far as I am concerned we've been diss'ed and our intelligence insulted, there may me 3contenders, the rest are eye-candy or clowns...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jingle Writing? and Sub par contestants"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-04-06 at 12:34 PM
You see what many of us have been clamouring about. Burnett casts all his reality shows this way. And anyone (no insult intended) with half a brain can see the same as you. These people except maybe three are cast for ratings not because they have a chance of being hired.

Posted by Sidecar on 04-04-06 at 01:18 PM
>You see what many of us
>have been clamouring about.
>Burnett casts all his reality
>shows this way. And
>anyone (no insult intended) with
>half a brain can see
>the same as you.
>These people except maybe three
>are cast for ratings not
>because they have a chance
>of being hired.

Yes, Wacko, I will not take that as an insult. I know this is a reality show with emphasis on the SHOW. However, I am just saying the entertainment value is waning for me due to these issues. Its not only the casting its the "challanges". That jingle writing just took the cake. Really now. Burnett needs to hire some Apprenti to come up with some new stuff. I see in the previews once again something to do with a rehab ala Trading Spaces. Its a little frustrating, this used to be one of my favs and last night I fell asleep and had to rewind to the baordroom

Posted by artcgal on 04-04-06 at 01:22 PM
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before (I'm new to this forum); but, I enjoyed watching the Martha Stewart Apprentice because the tasks were a bit closer to the kind of job they would be having. I would like to see more tasks that are ON task. Remember the one season where they had to fix up the apartment and sell it?...that is the kind of tasks I enjoy seeing. None of this jingle writing business.

"Locking - duplicate topic"
Posted by Bebo on 04-04-06 at 02:11 PM
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID62/2079.shtml