The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contract management system suggestions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

NickNeils 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-20, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NickNeils Click to send private message to NickNeils Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contract management system suggestions"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-20 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

I’ve seen that a lot of people/businesses/companies are automating their processes with CMS software. So, I was also thinking of getting a contract management system for my business as it has become very difficult for us to manage the contracts with just documents and files, especially when most of the people are working from home due to the current situation. That said, we are actually looking for a solution that provides- Customer & Vendor Contracts, Custom-Built Workflows, Financial Optimization, E-signature Integration, Reports and Power BI Integration, among other basic features. We have a few in mind that offers almost all the features that we need. Still we’d like to explore our options here before moving on to one. Also, we’d like suggestions CMS that are platform independent too.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contract management system sugg... LiteraN 04-17-21 1
 RE: Contract management system sugg... Tavancky 04-17-21 2
 RE: Contract management system sugg... Capn2patch 04-17-21 3
 RE: Contract management system sugg... Evalewis 05-27-21 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LiteraN 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-21, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LiteraN Click to send private message to LiteraN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contract management system suggestions"
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tavancky 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-21, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tavancky Click to send private message to Tavancky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contract management system suggestions"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-21 AT 05:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-28-21 AT 05:23 AM (EST)

My financial adviser said that CMS is not the best software. I believe him because he has saved me from a lot of expenses more than once. I often had cases when I spent more money than I planned. When I saw how much I pay per month, I decided to use average financial advisor fees. My friend told me that when he started using the services of a financial adviser, his expenses became three times less. I wanted to do the same thing because I've had sometimes happened that I even didn't have enough money for food.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-17-21, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contract management system suggestions"

Evalewis 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-21, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Evalewis Click to send private message to Evalewis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Contract management system suggestions"
Well, I definitely think that you should use some kind of financial software.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •