URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID6
Thread Number: 38841
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Contract management system suggestions"

Posted by NickNeils on 08-07-20 at 10:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-20 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

I’ve seen that a lot of people/businesses/companies are automating their processes with CMS software. So, I was also thinking of getting a contract management system for my business as it has become very difficult for us to manage the contracts with just documents and files, especially when most of the people are working from home due to the current situation. That said, we are actually looking for a solution that provides- Customer & Vendor Contracts, Custom-Built Workflows, Financial Optimization, E-signature Integration, Reports and Power BI Integration, among other basic features. We have a few in mind that offers almost all the features that we need. Still we’d like to explore our options here before moving on to one. Also, we’d like suggestions CMS that are platform independent too.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Contract management system suggestions"
Posted by LiteraN on 04-17-21 at 03:09 PM
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Posted by Tavancky on 04-17-21 at 03:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-21 AT 05:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-28-21 AT 05:23 AM (EST)

My financial adviser said that CMS is not the best software. I believe him because he has saved me from a lot of expenses more than once. I often had cases when I spent more money than I planned. When I saw how much I pay per month, I decided to use average financial advisor fees. My friend told me that when he started using the services of a financial adviser, his expenses became three times less. I wanted to do the same thing because I've had sometimes happened that I even didn't have enough money for food.

Posted by Capn2patch on 04-17-21 at 09:02 PM

Posted by Evalewis on 05-27-21 at 00:32 AM
Well, I definitely think that you should use some kind of financial software.