The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's entertain each other."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 25534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-15, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's entertain each other."
Crack a joke.
Tell a story.
Vent about something.
Post a picture or video.
Say hello (especially if you haven't posted for a while).

The Benny Hill Version
I'm Sure My Petrol Cap Was On This Side
which side is the petrol cap on
When the Petrol cap keep flipping sides
Petrol cap keeps switching sides
Why the Petrol cap keep flipping sides

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's entertain each other. jbug 01-03-15 1
 RE: Let's entertain each other. taffnic 01-03-15 2
 RE: Let's entertain each other. kingfish 01-04-15 3
 RE: Let's entertain each other. dabo 01-04-15 4
   RE: Let's entertain each other. Molaholic 01-06-15 10
       RE: Let's entertain each other. kingfish 01-06-15 11
 Rimshot suzzee 01-05-15 5
   RE: Rimshot Agman2 01-05-15 6
 Stuck in a chimney... PepeLePew13 01-05-15 7
 I'm with Stupid... suzzee 01-06-15 8
 RE: Let's entertain each other. Molaholic 01-06-15 9
 The poopy truth. kingfish 01-07-15 12
   RE: The poopy truth. Molaholic 01-07-15 13
       RE: The poopy truth. kingfish 01-07-15 14
       RE: The poopy truth. personofinterest 01-08-15 15
           RE: The poopy truth. suzzee 01-12-15 19
               RE: The poopy truth. Agman2 01-15-15 31
 RE: Let's entertain each other. kidflash212 01-08-15 16
   RE: Let's entertain each other. personofinterest 01-08-15 17
       RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 01-12-15 20
           RE: Let's entertain each other. kingfish 01-12-15 21
               RE: Let's entertain each other. personofinterest 01-12-15 22
                   RE: Let's entertain each other. kingfish 01-13-15 23
               RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 01-14-15 28
   RE: Let's entertain each other. suzzee 01-12-15 18
       RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 01-13-15 24
           Yah foonermints 01-14-15 25
               RE: Yah Agman2 01-14-15 27
                   RE: Yah Dakota 02-22-15 42
 RE: Let's entertain each other. dabo 01-14-15 26
 I smell a Lifetime movie! Estee 01-14-15 29
   RE: I smell a Lifetime movie! kingfish 01-14-15 30
 RE: Let's entertain each other. blacknwhitedog 01-22-15 32
   Beautiful Bird! foonermints 01-22-15 33
       RE: Beautiful Bird! kingfish 01-23-15 34
 Let's go to KFC kidflash212 01-27-15 35
 RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 01-27-15 36
 Fun with names... PepeLePew13 02-19-15 37
   RE: Fun with names... Agman2 02-20-15 38
       RE: Fun with names... PepeLePew13 02-20-15 39
           RE: Fun with names... kingfish 02-20-15 40
 RE: Let's entertain each other. Dakota 02-22-15 41
   RE: Let's entertain each other. kingfish 02-22-15 43
   RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 02-22-15 44
   RE: Let's entertain each other. Dakota 02-22-15 45
       RE: Let's entertain each other. PepeLePew13 02-22-15 46
           RE: Let's entertain each other. Agman2 02-23-15 48
 The weather... PepeLePew13 02-22-15 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16974 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-15, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
That literally made me laugh out loud.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taffnic 5379 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-15, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
That made me LOL.

I'll try. This has always made me laugh...

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EXPLANATION OF HELL THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

kingfish 18081 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-15, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
The planet Pluto only lived to be a third of a year old.

They killed a baby!

dabo 26657 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-15 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

What an auspicious way to start the year! Too funny.

Here's George Carlin taking the cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhYLJMi7CE

http://www.english-slang.com/eng/fun/George-Carlin

"You know where you can stick it!" — Perople say this one when their angry..."Oh yea — well you know where you can stick it!" Well what if you DON'T know — what if you're a NEW guy? I think there should be a government booklet entitled "WHERE TO STICK IT." Now that I think of it, there IS a government booklet like that...they send it to you on April 15th!

"Lock 'em up and throw away the key!" — People say this about prisoners all the time when they get caught. Well...wHERE YOU GONNA THROW THE KEY!!! Out in front of the jail? HIS FRIENDS'LL FIND IT!!! How far can you throw a key, really? Even if you scale it on its side, an extra 5 or 10 feet tops! This needs to be completely re-thought!

"Out walkin' the streets..." — Another one used with criminals. People say, "Sure they let this sonofogun go...now he's out WALKIN' THE STREETS!!!" How do we know? Maybe he's at home bangin' the babysitter! People who are released from jail aren't always out walkin' the streets — sometimes they steal a car! And then we can happily say, "Whew, thank G-d he stole a car...least he's not out walkin' the streets!"

"The Riot Act" — People always say they're gonna read that to you. I've never heard this thing at all! Parents especially use this one as a threat — "When your father comes home he's gonna read you THE RIOT ACT!" "Oh yeah? Tell him I already read it myself! And I didn't like it - I consider it wordy and poorly thought out! He wants to read me something? How 'bout the Gentlemen's Guide to the Golden Age of Oral Sex!!!"

"Takes the cake" — you hear that one alot to - "Boy that Fred...he really takes the cake!" Where? Where do you take a cake? You know where I would take it...down to the bakery, to see the other cakes! And why does he always take the CAKE....why not the pie? Pie is easy to carry — "easy as pie!" Wait a mintue...cake is also relatively easy to carry — "Piece O' cake!"

"Down the tubes!" People always say this one — "Boy this country is goin' down the tubes!" What tubes? You ever seen any tubes? And why is there always MORE THAN ONE TUBE? And where do they go? Seems to me — ONE country — ONE tube! And a tube that big....somebnody woulda seen it by now! They'd say, "Hey Joey! Look at dis freakin' tube!" Nobody ever says that — ya' know why? NO TUBES! We don't have tube one! We are essentially TUBELESS!

"The greatest thing since sliced bread!" — So this is it huh folks? THE FREAKIN' PYRAMIDS!!!! The GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!!! Even a LAVA LAMP!!!! What's so special about sliced bread — you gotta loaf, you gotta knife, SLICE THE FREAKIN' THING!!!!!!

"Walkin' papers" — they say this when someone gets fired. "Look at Davy — yeah, they give him his walkin' papers today!" I've been fired a lot of times — never got any of these so-called "walkin' papers!" Never even got a pink slip...you know what I would get? A guy would come over to my desk and say "GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE!!!!"

"Fine and Dandy" — This is an old fashioned one. Someone would say, "How are ya' Bill?" and Bill would say "Fine and dandy!" you know why I don't say this? Because I've never actually been both of those things at the same time! There are times when I'm fine...not quite dandy! Close to dandy...approaching dandy....in the vicinity of dandyhood! Other times, I AM highly dandy! But not quite fine. One time actually — one time — 1969, August, for about an hour — I was BOTH fine and dandy at the same time...BUT NOBODY ASKED ME HOW I WAS!!!!! And I could'a told 'em! I consider it a lost opportunity!

"It's the Quiet ones ya' gotta watch!" People say this about violent criminals — a guy gets arrested and they bring out his/her neighbor for an interview and they tell the newscaster that he/she was always very quiet...and someone in the crowd says, "Well....it's the QUIET ones ya' gotta watch!" This sounds like a very dangerous assumption to me! I'll bety you anthing, that while you're watching a quiet one....a noisy one will FREAKIN' KILL YOU!!!! Let's say you're in a bar and som guy is in a booth reading a book, quietly, and not bothering anyone...and another guy is bangin' a machette on the bar screaming, "I'll kill the next twirp that comes in here!!!!" WHO YA' GONNA WATCH????

"More than happy" — You hear this alot — "Oh, I'd be more than happy to do that for ya'!" How can you be "more than happy?" This sounds like a dangerous medical condition! — we had to put Dave away in the home today....he was...well....MORE THAN HAPPY!

"In your own words" — You hear this a lot in a classroom, or a courtroom — "Tell us, in your OWN words..." Do you have your OWN WORDS? Sheesh, I've been usin' the same ones everybody else has been using! Next time someone tells you to use your own words, shout "Nikk Beebo Flarney Quando Floooooo!"

Molaholic 8943 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-15, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Carlin was incredibly funny. And this snippet doesn't use any of his "seven words", either.

I was fortunate enough to see him in concert about six weeks before he died. A memory I'll treasure 'til the cows come home.

01-06-15, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-15 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

"...'til the cows come home."

So when do the cows come home? And what is their address? I might want to mail them a package or something, so I want to know!

Anyway, I thought they pretty much lived at home, you know, "Home, home on the range". We sing about their home all the time, so they got to be there, right?

But if they're coming home, where did they go? Do they go on Vacation? Where would cows go on Vacation, anyway? Not Texas. Or Montana. They eat cows there. Might be a few adventure seeking cows that go to Texas, but since they aren’t all that fast or agile, probably not many go there. Probably not many return from Texas to their home on the range anyway, except, you know, as hamburger.

Hawaii? Most cruise ships and airlines have a definite "No cows" policy, (they seem to have a thing about indiscriminately dropped runny cow patties.) And they tend to eat the Leis. They’d probably get kicked out of Hawaii.

Carlin was very funny and inventive. And it’s fun to get in the “Carlin” vein for a moment. No one could do Carlin like Carlin, though.

Cap2 Patched me

suzzee 5653 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-15, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Rimshot"
A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

Agman2 617 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-05-15, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rimshot"
Jbug and aGMAN jumped off a high-rise building at the same time. Who landed first? Jbug because agman had to stop to get directions on the way down.

01-05-15, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Stuck in a chimney..."
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2015/01/05/22164651.html

Naked ex-girlfriend trapped in chimney for two hours

It took firefighters two hours to free a naked woman who got stuck in a chimney at her ex-boyfriend's house.

Firefighters in Riverside County, Calif., answered the rescue call at 4:58 a.m. Saturday after the woman, 35, entered the chimney from the roof and got lodged in the flue on her way down, CBSLA reported.

Rescuers had to smash through the brick to free the woman, exposing her dangling, soot-covered legs.

Homeowner Tony Hernandez said he was awakened by her pleas for help and was unsuccessful freeing her using an extension cord, CBS5 reported.

The woman's name was not given. Hernandez told CBSLA that she is the mother of his children but they are not married and don't live together.

Hernandez said the woman is not allowed to have contact with the children.

"I don't like the way she's acting or what she's doing," he told CBS5. "That's not good for my kids."

KTLA5 reported that 23 firefighters responded to the call of a naked woman in a chimney.

The woman was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

So... if the call came in that it was a naked guy in the chimney, would 23 firefighters still have shown up?

01-06-15, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I'm with Stupid..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-15 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

You can't fix stupid. You just have to see their pictures.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/02/daytona-beach-couple-locked-in-closet/21201309/

A Florida man and woman spent two days trapped in what they said they believed to be a locked closet -- until police let them out and discovered that the door was actually never locked.

John Arwood, 31, and Amber Campbell, 25, claimed they were chased into a janitor's closet at Daytona State College in Daytona Beach, Fla., by unidentified assailants on Sunday, according to the Daytona Beach Police Department's report.

The pair waited two days in the closet before calling 911.

Police officers found the couple in the Marine and Environmental Science Center on Dec. 30.

After they opened the door for the woman and man, a police officer checked if the door would lock on the inside.

An officer went into the closet, closed the door and found it had, in fact, been unlocked the whole time.

Police said they found in the closet human feces and a scouring pad, the latter of which is commonly used to smoke crack cocaine. No drugs were found.

Arwood and Campbell were charged with trespassing. Campbell was also charged with violating her probation.
John Arwood and Amber Campbell waited two days to inform

John Arwood and Amber Campbell waited two days to inform police they were locked in a janitor's closet at Daytona State College.(Photo: Daytona Mugshots)

Arwoood's criminal record includes armed burglary and theft of firearms.

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

01-06-15, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Stealing this from a comment on GoComics.com the other day:

Once there were two farmers. One had a daughter and the other had a son. When their kids were teenagers they started dating, and the two farners encouraged it. One day the girl’s father went over to the boy’s farmer’s house and said that he didn’t want their children dating anymore. The boy’s father asked, “Why not?”

The other farmer said, “Come here and I’ll show you.” In his yard was the girl’s name written in yellow snow.

The boy’s father said, “Oh, come on, that’s just boy stuff.”

The other farmer said, “You think I don't know my own daughter’s handwriting?”

01-07-15, 04:17 PM (EST)
12. "The poopy truth. "
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-15 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

We’re all poop heads.

Cosmic.

It’s been said that every atom that makes up our bodies as well as everything else in the universe is the stuff of stars.

Actually it’s just poop.

And because every atom in normal space is 99.9999... (plus a bunch more 9s) % empty space, then to be accurate, we are empty poopy space.

So whenever someone cuts one in an elevator, just know that it’s just poopy star dust, and breathe deep.

ScientistFish

01-07-15, 08:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The poopy truth. "
So whenever someone cuts one in an elevator, just know that it’s just poopy star dust, and breathe deep.

So the new It's a Wonderful Life line is:
"Kingfish says, 'Everytime a poot is made, an angel gets his wings!'"

01-07-15, 11:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The poopy truth. "
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-15 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

That Sciencefish guy is wise indeed. Very wise.

Cap2 Patched me

personofinterest 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-08-15, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The poopy truth. "
OK. That made me laugh out loud. My co-workers probably think I am nuts.

01-12-15, 03:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The poopy truth. "
Welcome to the club.

I should be watched....closely.

01-15-15, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The poopy truth. "
Not quite, the secret password and handshake have yet to be provided!

kidflash212 4304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-08-15, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
How 'bout we all get bouffants and sing gospel?

01-08-15, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
I'm pretty sure that I had those glasses back in the day.

01-12-15, 04:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
what about that hairdo?

01-12-15, 05:55 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
THe girl on the right looks like my aunt Ethel.

01-12-15, 06:59 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Guppy, is that you? It's me, Auntie E.

Not really. My hair is big and out of control. That hair is just a tad too in control.

01-13-15, 10:05 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Auntie!

Did we bury you too soon?

Those hairdos could be used a batting helmets.

01-14-15, 11:22 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
THe girl on the right looks
like my aunt Ethel.

I was thinking she looked like my second grade teacher!

01-12-15, 03:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
That hair would withstand a F3 tornado.

I should be watched....closely.

01-13-15, 02:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Let's entertain each other."

It'd probably handle a hurricane too!

Alarmingly masterful tribal creation

foonermints 13053 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-15, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Yah"
But it would never handle ME.

Tribemints© by Tribey

I know how to muss up women's hair..
..I have cookies..

01-14-15, 11:19 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Yah"
I doubt anybody could handle you!

with the possible exception of Gorn!

Dakota 5728 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-15, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Yah"
Women like cookies. Just sayin'

dabo 26657 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-15, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/01/goddess-amal-clooney-too-good-for-the-globes.html

Amal expertly dodged the mani cam (and wedding ring blather) by wearing white gloves.

Amal arranged her face to appear to be listening very hard and not at all embarrassed.

Amal can describe that Dior gown in Arabic.

Estee 57044 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-15, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I smell a Lifetime movie!"
The Amazing Totally True Romantic Misadventures Of The NASCAR Assassin Ex-Girlfriend

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

Y'know, I realize a lot of guys like to claim their exes were professional killers, but this one? Has detail...

The cumulative effects of excessive left turns on the male brain?

01-14-15, 01:22 PM (EST)
30. "RE: I smell a Lifetime movie!"

Can't wait to see the movie.

Cap2 Patched me

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-15, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Why hello there

foonermints 13053 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-15, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Beautiful Bird!"
A Kingfisher Peck-n-Poop?

Hammering a Moonshine Tree?

01-23-15, 11:19 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Beautiful Bird!"
It's probably not wise to walk beneath a woodpecker with that look in his eye.

kidflash212 4304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-15, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Let's go to KFC"
Or at least Spot can (it's only available in the Philippines. A hot dog, with cheese sauce and a chicken bun.

I wonder what KFC has against the Philippines?

01-27-15, 03:01 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Let's entertain each other."

02-19-15, 08:57 PM (EST)
37. "Fun with names..."
Two days ago, I went to the mobile phone outlet to get a new Blackberry connected on our plan. After getting the plan set up, was told I'd need to go and get some other small business taken care of before the phone would be fully activated. The lady gave her name on a business card as Cassie so I'd know who to ask for when I returned.

Couple of hours later, I called in to make sure she'd be in since she had all of my paperwork. Here's how it unfolded:

Me: Is Cassie in?

Rep: There's nobody here by the name of Cassie.

Me: Um, she gave me a business card and wrote her name down on it, and I was just there a couple of hours ago.

Rep: Sorry, you must have the wrong store.

Me: Is this the Boardwalk location that I'm speaking with?

Rep: Yes.

(About ten minutes of haggling going on and the guy saying he doesn't see any paperwork with my name on it...)

Rep: All I can say is that maybe you should come back later on. There's only myself, XXXX (another male rep) and Cassandra who works here.

Me: ... Seriously? What name do you think would be a shortened version for Cassandra?

More fun:

Yesterday, I got a reply from the E.D. of a museum department in response to an inquiry I made earlier, and he goes by the name Wily E. Xxxxx.

I was very tempted to reply back with a "Meep Meep!"

Yeah. I'm easily amused.

02-20-15, 10:33 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Fun with names..."
lol, that almost sounds like something out of Seinfeld. What did the salesman say when you informed him that Cassie is short for Cassandra?

02-20-15, 12:55 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Fun with names..."
Something along the lines of "Well, it sounded like you were referring to someone else."

I ended up going to a different location as the stupidity was dripping down the walls. The lady at the other location was very efficient and she also had a laugh over the whole name thing, said she knew who I was talking about.

02-20-15, 01:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Fun with names..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-15 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

Oops!

02-22-15, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Hello

I brought snacks

02-22-15, 11:33 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Hey D.

That stuff looks pretty good.

02-22-15, 12:34 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
I'll have some please! Good to see you.

02-22-15, 03:17 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Jimmy Buffet says it's National Margarita Day. Specials at Margaritaville locations all week.

Good to see some familiar faces here. Thank you Pepe for giving us a thread about nothing.

02-22-15, 05:03 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
I aim to please. It's nice to have some life in this forum.

And thankee for the margaritas:

02-23-15, 11:59 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Let's entertain each other."
Or my favorite........

02-22-15, 05:10 PM (EST)
47. "The weather..."
I hope everyone else is surviving the unreal weather out there. Even by our standards, it's been an unusually nasty month - we've already had two snow days and an extreme windchill day with school cancelled, and a forecast for another cancellation tomorrow for the windchill (which never happens up here). The early forecast for overnight is about -40.

It's gotten so bad that I think the French Open tennis tournament is being changed from clay to ...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •