The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi running out of time?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi running out of time?"
I was reading Niambi's on line blog on her myspace account (link is on this board in the general discussion area) and she said that she KNEW they only had 4 days left until taping was wrapped up. She was really seeing that she wasn't going to graduate and was getting pissed off. Now I can see where some of her bad attitude is coming from.
If you had come to SO and really wanted to work your issues (she claims she did), and you could see that you were not being given the full time you needed -- AND you were being pulled into Christie's 5K and expected to help her, when YOU weren't done working YOUR issues, wouldn't you be a tad bit pissed?

I don't like the way she has acted and I can't blame all of it on this one issue, but it does shed some light on her attitude. I really feel SO left her out to dry in a way. Better hurry up and heal, cuz we are all out of here in 4 days and OH, by the way, you better support Christie!!!

Bleck SO - shame on you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi running out of time? techstyle 05-21-06 1
   RE: Niambi running out of time? fairgame 05-21-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-21-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi running out of time?"
For some reason, I cannot fully explain why, I really like Niambi. I am glad she was on the show. She is a likeable person. Without all the mush and hand holding, she may be able to heal without the SO house; they were not doing that for her anyway. Was she too strong or too weak, or just a complex combination of the two? Nothing wrong with that. I wish her well.

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-21-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi running out of time?"
I like Niambi also...but is this a "spoiler" ?

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •