URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4670
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Niambi running out of time?"

Posted by cowscomehome on 05-21-06 at 12:51 PM
I was reading Niambi's on line blog on her myspace account (link is on this board in the general discussion area) and she said that she KNEW they only had 4 days left until taping was wrapped up. She was really seeing that she wasn't going to graduate and was getting pissed off. Now I can see where some of her bad attitude is coming from.
If you had come to SO and really wanted to work your issues (she claims she did), and you could see that you were not being given the full time you needed -- AND you were being pulled into Christie's 5K and expected to help her, when YOU weren't done working YOUR issues, wouldn't you be a tad bit pissed?

I don't like the way she has acted and I can't blame all of it on this one issue, but it does shed some light on her attitude. I really feel SO left her out to dry in a way. Better hurry up and heal, cuz we are all out of here in 4 days and OH, by the way, you better support Christie!!!

Bleck SO - shame on you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Niambi running out of time?"
Posted by techstyle on 05-21-06 at 02:59 PM
For some reason, I cannot fully explain why, I really like Niambi. I am glad she was on the show. She is a likeable person. Without all the mush and hand holding, she may be able to heal without the SO house; they were not doing that for her anyway. Was she too strong or too weak, or just a complex combination of the two? Nothing wrong with that. I wish her well.

"RE: Niambi running out of time?"
Posted by fairgame on 05-21-06 at 03:07 PM
I like Niambi also...but is this a "spoiler" ?