The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-03-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
While we wait for Guppin to get done with the Official Recap, I thought you might enjoy this pictorial essay I did.

I'm supplying a link, rather than posting it, since it relies heavily on that board's rather extensive emoticon library.

Allow time to load. Hope you enjoy.

http://pub43.ezboard.com/fnopointnecessaryfrm30.showMessage?topicID=96.topic

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wait for Guppin? Huh? Guppin1234 11-03-03 1
   RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh? dekko 11-03-03 2
       RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh? Guppin1234 11-03-03 3
           oops sorry AMAI 11-04-03 4
 RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbo... Siren 11-04-03 5
 RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbo... dekko 11-04-03 6
   Holly schmollies! Guppin1234 11-05-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-03-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Dekko thread: Summary Delay Note Ep 8

"Howdy.

I know I'm supposed to be doing the summary to episode 8 of "The Joe Schmo Show," but I was out tonight and foolishly assumed that they'd have just enough footage to fill one hour and set my VCR accordingly. Instead, they had enough footage to fill about fifteen minutes, and somehow expanded it to a mammoth two hours.

My bad. The show re-airs on Sunday. I'll be watching it then, and delivering a summary promptly.

My apologies, o faithful summary readers. I promise brilliance. Or at least something less bloated than "The Joe Schmo Show."

------------------------

But I think I may still have it on tape in case Dekko didn't get it watched, so if you need a back-up let me know (plus Avg Joe is on tonight, and I've got the recap for that). Gup!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dekko 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-03-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dekko Click to send private message to dekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Nope, got it taped. Watching it now. Writing about it later tonight.

Fast-forwarding through the "clip show" portion of the program, though. Ugh.

11-03-03, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Great. Hands full with Average Joe.

RWTV Waterin' Hole

Guppin: Clip show?
AMAI: That was the part they didn't show when Matt was in the bathroom. They say shorn men appear bigger.
Dekko: Do you think that's true. Wait, let me check!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "oops sorry"
Must have mistaken "Average Joe" for "Joe Schmo"

Well, looking forward to Dekko's piece.

Did anyone check out the link?

And actually uncut looks bigger

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-04-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
Mmmmmm, that's good Schmogasbord!

Thanks for posting that. As usual, it was very funny and a treat to read. You definitely know how to use those emoticons!

That shameful "don't miss the first fifteen minutes" promotion ticked me off too. Mr. Siren made fun of me because he took the high road and chose to watch 24 in HDTV instead. Thanks a lot, Spike TV.

...Siren
and now I know what A-M-A-I stands for

dekko 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dekko Click to send private message to dekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
Man, your summary kicks my summary's butt.

And it's a lot more colorful.

"guppin"?

11-05-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
7. "Holly schmollies!"
Oh My Gawd! Three consecutive orgasms.... where did you find that smiley art? This is hysterical. I could only read part of it, but I'll be back to speak directly to Mr AMAI.

Sometimes, I think you guys can read my mind.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •