URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 182
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"

Posted by AMAI on 11-03-03 at 08:31 AM
While we wait for Guppin to get done with the Official Recap, I thought you might enjoy this pictorial essay I did.

I'm supplying a link, rather than posting it, since it relies heavily on that board's rather extensive emoticon library.

Allow time to load. Hope you enjoy.

http://pub43.ezboard.com/fnopointnecessaryfrm30.showMessage?topicID=96.topic

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-03-03 at 03:43 PM
Dekko thread: Summary Delay Note Ep 8

"Howdy.

I know I'm supposed to be doing the summary to episode 8 of "The Joe Schmo Show," but I was out tonight and foolishly assumed that they'd have just enough footage to fill one hour and set my VCR accordingly. Instead, they had enough footage to fill about fifteen minutes, and somehow expanded it to a mammoth two hours.

My bad. The show re-airs on Sunday. I'll be watching it then, and delivering a summary promptly.

My apologies, o faithful summary readers. I promise brilliance. Or at least something less bloated than "The Joe Schmo Show."

------------------------

But I think I may still have it on tape in case Dekko didn't get it watched, so if you need a back-up let me know (plus Avg Joe is on tonight, and I've got the recap for that). Gup!

"RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Posted by dekko on 11-03-03 at 08:29 PM
Nope, got it taped. Watching it now. Writing about it later tonight.

Fast-forwarding through the "clip show" portion of the program, though. Ugh.

"RE: Wait for Guppin? Huh?"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-03-03 at 09:19 PM
Great. Hands full with Average Joe.

RWTV Waterin' Hole

Guppin: Clip show?
AMAI: That was the part they didn't show when Matt was in the bathroom. They say shorn men appear bigger.
Dekko: Do you think that's true. Wait, let me check!

"oops sorry"
Posted by AMAI on 11-04-03 at 08:20 AM
Must have mistaken "Average Joe" for "Joe Schmo"

Well, looking forward to Dekko's piece.

Did anyone check out the link?

And actually uncut looks bigger

"RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
Posted by Siren on 11-04-03 at 02:54 PM
Mmmmmm, that's good Schmogasbord!

Thanks for posting that. As usual, it was very funny and a treat to read. You definitely know how to use those emoticons!

That shameful "don't miss the first fifteen minutes" promotion ticked me off too. Mr. Siren made fun of me because he took the high road and chose to watch 24 in HDTV instead. Thanks a lot, Spike TV.

...Siren
and now I know what A-M-A-I stands for

"RE: Extra Finale Recap - Schmogasbord"
Posted by dekko on 11-04-03 at 07:17 PM
Man, your summary kicks my summary's butt.

And it's a lot more colorful.

"guppin"?

"Holly schmollies!"
Posted by Guppin1234 on 11-05-03 at 00:17 AM
Oh My Gawd! Three consecutive orgasms.... where did you find that smiley art? This is hysterical. I could only read part of it, but I'll be back to speak directly to Mr AMAI.

Sometimes, I think you guys can read my mind.