The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
The drama continues and another camping/training session is on the horizon. What happens? Let's chat about it!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 01-24-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 01-25-07 5
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 01-25-07 2
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... maryellennaco 01-25-07 3
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... eire_heart74 01-25-07 4
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 01-25-07 6
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... nazpink 01-25-07 7
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 01-26-07 8
               RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 01-26-07 9
                   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 01-26-07 10
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... batts 01-27-07 11
                       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... volsfan 01-27-07 12
                           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 01-27-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Hmmmm.....think Adam will regret quitting Outward Bound for Colie? Or did he already plan on quitting and decided to make it look like he made a sacrifice to her? You don't have to be all that much of a standup guy to get into those pants....just a bit of advice.

How ridiculous is it that Brooke, Davis and Stephan got to go home just to have fun? If your sick or injured and can't work you relax and get better!!!! I really hope Chris takes out the whip and gives it a good crack...I'm sick of these fools getting cool and rather easy jobs just to whin and screw them up. Pretty sad when Jen, the alcoholic, shows up and does her best....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-25-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
I bet Davis goes on to the camp once he feels better. If you noticed...he never said one bad thing about the job on the trip back to the house and the cameras were for certain to show him going to be while Stephen and wuss bags drank in the hot tub.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
As a gal that has broken her ankle once and sprained it a few times, I wanted to smack Brooke with her unswollen foot. She probably gave it a good twist. I don't doubt that. But walking around with the cast meant to give your ankle support and a pair of her little kitten heel flip flops? Yeah right!

Adam quit for Colie? I guess Adam hasn't watched previous seasons of real world where this has happened and never for any good result.

Part of me feels for Stephen and Brooke in the sense that they hate their job. I get that I wouldn't want to do it either. But that's the chance they take for signing up for this show. They ought to know better it could be something they couldn't stand. I know there were quite a few in San Diego that hated the boat, the Seattle crew that hated working the radio station.

the real world and jobs has a long standing history of casting people they know are going to hate their jobs. Hence good tv. Stephen and Brooke should of just know that could happen.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Could Brookie BE more obnoxious if she tried??? GGA, the girl drives me up the frickin' wall. WHAT A WHINER!!! I wish the Outward Bound people would just FIRE her already and get on with it! She's an utterly useless person for what they're trying to accomplish. UGH! WHAT a LOSER!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
>Could Brookie BE more obnoxious if
>she tried??? GGA, the girl
>drives me up the frickin'
>wall. WHAT A WHINER!!! I
>wish the Outward Bound people
>would just FIRE her already
>and get on with it!
>She's an utterly useless person
>for what they're trying to
>accomplish. UGH! WHAT a LOSER!
>

I agree. It's not for her. She's not even pretending to try. I'll completely lose respect for them if they keep her around.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-25-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-07 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

When I was a teenager nothing offended me. Well, almost nothing. I must admit, though, this sorry bunch of losers offends me to no end.

At least Davis has a legitimate cold. I mean, puking your brains out? Yuck! As one other poster said, it was good that the cameras caught him puking and then going to bed while the others two bums partied away. Irresponsible vermin!!

At first I thought Brooke might actually get something positive out of this experience. But no, she's wimp city and a complete loser. The fact that their job is supposed to help kids - and kids who were victims of the Katrina disaster - and they wash out with the flimsiest of excuses, well, I could puke.

Hey, wait a minute, I have been driven to puking or near puking on almost every episode this season. How comes I'm not losing weight??

Vols! For God's sakes, where's your poison pen?? Where are the witty, insightful postings of past seasons? This group of completely useless bums should have you writing furiously. For God's sakes, WRITE SOMETHING! Be brutal!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Although, I'm glad to see that not only did Davis puke and head into bed, along with the silent ride home I have to say the previews have me on the bridge of disappointment with him. If he feels good enough to sit in a resturant and drink a beverage that is more than likely alcohol then he needs to get back to work!

The previews show Brookie running around town, in heels, with the boys and bragging about all the suntanning and pampering time she has. Clearly, she either saw an extremely incompetent doctor or faked her way through the exam...because she isn't hurting. She should be told to never come back...period.

If Stephan plays the Christian card with viewers one more time I'm going to scream. Where was the Christian when it came time to train for a job that serves as a therapy for kids in need? I guess the devil decided to take over him that week.

Like I said before if Jen can muster up enough ambition to do the job then how pathetic is it that they can't?!!!!

Thank the lord my mama didn't drop me on my head cause I would hate to be like these sorry excuse for people........what a waste...Mtv please for the love of humanity bring people in who can actually entertain us without having to resort to drunken hookups, fights and plan ridiculous behavior. Please give us people who can truly act as an inspiration....please....

01-26-07, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Nazpinkster, you once again hit it on the proverbial head.

01-26-07, 06:46 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Although, I'm glad to see that not only did Davis puke and head into bed, along with the silent ride home I have to say the previews have me on the bridge of disappointment with him. If he feels good enough to sit in a resturant and drink a beverage that is more than likely alcohol then he needs to get back to work!

We will have to see how it all plays out but I think this is all editing. I think the shot of Davis in the resturant are like the very next day and the three of them are talking about going to work. During the same previews, they show the peeps camping wondering who is coming back to join them...well we know it isn't Stephen or Brooke...no?

01-26-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
I just want to know why Vols and Batts no longer write those very interesting and inciteful summaries of the Real World episodes anymore? We all found them to be very nice summaries and they brought out aspects of the buffoonery of the cast that some of us lesser folks might have missed.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-27-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Neither one of us signed up for summaries this season. Thank you for the kind words though, Dave.

an amazing arkie siggy.

01-27-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Thanks for the kind words Dave but the real world (no pun intended) is kickin my butt and I don't have the time to do it. I may try to do some "unofficial" summaries this season because this group is soooooo easy to bash!

01-27-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 10 Discussion 01/24/2007"
Well, you two guys (Batts and Vols) did the summaries quite well. Someone like me is much to extreme and (sometimes) mean to do a job like that.

Which projects are you guys doing now that the Real World has finally disgusted you both enough to take a back seat?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •