The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-07, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
Who wins? Let's chat it about here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... arkiegrl 01-18-07 1
 RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... myluckycharms 01-18-07 2
   RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... arkiegrl 01-18-07 3
       RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... volsfan 01-19-07 6
           RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... arkiegrl 01-19-07 10
               RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... volsfan 01-19-07 13
 RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... TVFreak 01-18-07 4
   RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... DaveThe Dude 01-19-07 5
       RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... volsfan 01-19-07 7
           RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... myluckycharms 01-19-07 8
               RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... eire_heart74 01-19-07 9
                   RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... FlowerChild 01-19-07 11
                       RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... arkiegrl 01-19-07 12
                           RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... nazpink 01-19-07 14
 RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... rjrabbit 01-21-07 15
   RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... batts 01-22-07 16
       RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/1... volsfan 01-23-07 17
           Reunion Show: Still Fighting for Ai... nazpink 01-25-07 18
               RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting fo... FlowerChild 01-26-07 19
                   RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting fo... DaveThe Dude 01-26-07 20
               RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting fo... jess_109 01-27-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
*snort*
MTV has the name of the male winner on their website already.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
Yea! So glad Wes won, wish it would have been Svet instead...
Anybody catching the live aftershow? WTF is Diem wearing/whore one day...Quaker the next?

01-18-07, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
That was one seriously ugly dress. And that headband??? Ugh. As much as I hate to agree with anything that comes out of Beth's mouth, she was right - Diem is fake and shallow.

01-19-07, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
As much as I hate to agree with anything that comes out of Beth's mouth, she was right - Diem is fake and shallow.

Beth may be right on target here but don't you think someone needs to look in the mirrow?

01-19-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
*wonders if Doc is talking about Beth or me*

01-19-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
BETH!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
I'm glad Wes won, 'cause I love Johanna too. Maybe they can pull a 'Trista & Ryan' and have MTV pay for thier wedding and air it.
And, poor Svetty, I was pullin' for her!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-07, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
Interesting final episode. I was rooting for the formerly sheltered Svetlana (apparently losing one's virginity does wonders, doesn't it?), but I was sure she'd never beat out that athlete. The male duel was won by Wes only because of the soccer thing and the two minute head start. If not for that Wes would clearly have lost. At least Brad had already won a motorcycle.

Well, Wes might well come across as a nitwit, BUT HE WON! Part of it was brawn and part of it was strategy & politics and part of it was brains. So, as much of a moron as he comes across as being, he won himself $150K. That's more than I've won (or earned) in the past year. Hey wait, now I feel like puking again.

01-19-07, 06:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
So, as much of a moron as he comes across as being, he won himself $150K.

The sad part? He will be broke in a year! He said the money would make for a great ring and a big wedding for them...no way I would waste this money on these types of things.

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
he said on the reunion they bought a house in Tempe and a bar in LA....the aren't engaged yet. But how does 150K buy a house and a bar??

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
>he said on the reunion they
>bought a house in Tempe
>and a bar in LA....the
>aren't engaged yet. But
>how does 150K buy a
>house and a bar??

Maybe they sleep in the bar? Save them those costly cab rides home. Or bail from jail when they are picked up for drunk and disorderly conduct?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
I'm so dissapointed. I really wanted Svet to win. Oh well...she kicked butt and proved herself. You know she'll be back!

I'm glad Wes won...dispite being a dipshit, I'm glad. Johanna deserves the money!!! I'm glad they didn't actually blow all of that money on a ring and a wedding. What a waste. For them...a bar isn't a bad investment. I wish I would have seen the aftershow. I bet they'll play it on tv next week, don't you think??

Dear MTV, I was really hoping Jodi would crack under pressure...especially with that block game. The voices in my head would've helped me figure out that puzzle right away. Just sayin', KC

01-19-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
Yes, they will be airing a reunion show on the 25th.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
The finale was ok....all four people did their part to earn the final four place so any of them could have won and satisfy me. Well, that's all I got to say...the finale wasn't too big of a deal...

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
I was glad Wes won only because he said that he was going to buy Johanna a ring. Sounds like he bought ahouse and bar instead. A house I can see but what does any Real Worlder doing owning a bar?
Like most here I wanted Svetty to win!

*smooch* foe Doc

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
>I was glad Wes won only
>because he said that he
>was going to buy Johanna
>a ring. Sounds like he
>bought ahouse and bar instead.
>A house I can see
>but what does any Real
>Worlder doing owning a bar?

Maybe alcohol..... at wholesale prices?

I'm also glad Wes won, but only because he came from the best RW season of them all... the Real World Austin!

01-23-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Duel Finale Discussion 01/18/2007"
I'm also glad Wes won, but only because he came from the best RW season of them all... the Real World Austin!

Yet, ANOTHER shameless plug!

*smooches* to the rabbit!

I finally blogged

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Reunion Show: Still Fighting for Air Time"
Is it just me, and I know I'm going to get a bit of flack from Dave for this, but was anyone else just a bit annoyed with Svetty? Just when I can handle Svetty, she has to turn around and ruin it! All the trash talking was just whack. Seriously, how hard is it to fight with Beth? There's no fear there. No one is going to hate anyone who squashes Beth and Beth isn't going to pull a Tina so it's all just even more weak and stupid.

I did think Beth's question was legitimate. Svetty cried just as Kina did. Maybe instead of trying to act all big in front of the camaras she should have thought of an actual response. For example, "it was stupid that Kina carried on and on about her ankle when she was just trying to play up her efforts". I think most could have accepted that, heck I already think that's what Kina was doing anyway...going out with a bang with all the blood and glory.

Diem should just be quiet, even CT was suggesting that. If she cares about CT so much then why be offended when someone brings up the "dipping" they were doing. It was all brought up in a lighthearted way and she just had to turn it into a fight.

Jodi looked like she had been exposed for the fact that she goes after the wrong guys due to lack of self-esteem....the look on her face said it all. Pretty sad really cause she isn't a bad girl.

Ugh...why do I subject myself to these people?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting for Air Time"
See....Svet didn't bother me during the reunion show. I think she was just so irritated with Beth she couldn't help but fly off the handle a little bit. Beth can make people do funny things. She just has a way with her. I hate her. She's so hard to stomach. What is it about Beth that I hate so much??

Tina looked strange to me. Her outfit and everything looked strange. To be honest, she must have felt like a fool coming on stage for only a short time.

And Diem...still fake as ever. Ugh. I can't deal with her either. I had to laugh when Diem said something about Beth being fake....Beth seemed like there was a lot she wanted to say but knew that she'd get slack from everyone else...god forbid someone point out that 'cancer girl' isn't all sweet and innocent as she pretends to be. She's manipulative and conniving...IMHO.

Dear MTV, What in the world was Diem wearing? Is she Amish? Or maybe she's a Quaker? Why doesn't her hair seem to be growing back? It looked like she had a wig on last night. I thought hair grew back? Just wondering, KC

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-26-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting for Air Time"
Hey! I missed the reunion show. I'll have to catch it on re-runs.

jess_109 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jess_109 Click to send private message to jess_109 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Reunion Show: Still Fighting for Air Time"
On the reunion it was a bit unfair that everyone (including host) jumped on Beth. Everyone was making fun of her age yet these people keep on coming back to these shows; I bet years from now they are going to be the same age as Beth sitting on a reunion show.
I like Svet but she acted really stupid she was acting so tough with Beth, like is she is some bad a*s chick, and she was one of the first one to cry to her boyfriend claiming she wanted to go back home. Diem is just like Kina fake, and Tina looked weird like if she had a facelift or something.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •