The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Let's talk about all the drama. I haven't even checked TV Guide to see what the show is about but there HAS to be drama worth talking about or someone to complain about...no?

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... deweydrop 01-18-07 1
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... FlowerChild 01-18-07 2
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... TVFreak 01-18-07 3
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... nazpink 01-18-07 4
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... FlowerChild 01-18-07 5
 RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... volsfan 01-18-07 6
   RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... DaveThe Dude 01-19-07 7
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... deweydrop 01-19-07 8
       RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... maryellennaco 01-19-07 9
           RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9... DaveThe Dude 01-19-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Let's see...Jenn got drunk and got angry. Started yelling alot...but most of it was bleeped out. (quite funny how the fight between her and Stephen started...Alex told Stephen how to "hurt" Jenn with words...and Davis runs and tells Jenn...hmmm...how did Davis NOT get beat down for that?)

(same Jenn...different episode)

Stephen, saying over and over that he loves Mercii (his girlfriend back home) and doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize it...kisses a few different girls in the hot tub (but says it was just "a kissing game" not "making out")

umm..ok.

Brooke wants Davis...Davis is confused...says he's gay but slept with a girl 3 months ago.

umm...ok.

Tyrie doesn't go mental

Alex cries.

not sure where Colie was...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
I'm a little behind actually...I missed the first half of last night's episode and I missed last weeks episode.

YAWN.

Jenn has some issues. So does Davis. I'll have to look around because wasn't there a rumor that Davis and Brooke hook up after the show? Maybe during?

Can someone tell me if it's normal that Davis still sleeps with and has relationships with girls even though he's gay? What the heck does his boyfriend think?

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Well, Brooke kinda does look like a drag queen. Maybe that's why Davis is confused.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Something I find more messed up than yet another one of Jen's drunken episodes is the fact that Stephan actually asked Jen to watch out for him! The woman can barely keep herself in check! But I have to admit that Jen did have a valid point. It was extremely unfair for Stephan to ask Jen to concern herself with his actions and how they could affect his relationship only to become upset when she tells him he is out of line, which he was! Sure, Jen could have, and should have, pulled Stephan aside and said hey your actions are really inappropriate concerning your relationship. If the guy doesn't take the advice then step back and say fine you asked, I tried, it's not working and I'm not wasting my time or energy.

And if my man was in a hot tub kissing on some girls I would not consider that a game at all! If he truly loves her than it shouldn't be so hard to not stray. I thought I had Stephan figured out during the first episode......I thought out of everyone he would be more concience of his actions but I think I leapt a little too far with that assumption.

I too missed the last part of this show. I don't really get why Alex would want to add fuel to the fire by telling Stephan to actually hurt Jen. To me the best thing to do would be ignoring her. And if she gets too out of hand request for her removal, at least for the night. As for Davis telling Jen, what the heck is wrong with the guy? That, in my opinion, was Davis knowing that it would start more crap and that's why he did it.

As for the thingy between Davis and Brooke....I kind of questioned if maybe Davis is bi. I'm not gay but last time I checked a person who is straight out gay has no desire to be with someone of the opposite sex. And Brooke so would tap that #####....how dare she put up such a pathetic front...lol.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
>And Brooke so would
>tap that #####....how dare she
>put up such a pathetic
>front...lol.

that made me laugh out loud!!

Obviously he's bi (?) But why talk about your boyfriend and how you are gay and you're parents don't approve when really....you'll sleep with girls too?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Davis is a drama queen. WTF did he think would happen by opening his mouth?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
I think this last episode made me more mad than any other Real World episode ever. I mean, come on, how screwed up can these nitwits be??

- Davis is not "gay" because he was born that way. He is semi-gay because he is a confused sissy. If he slept with a girl three months ago and admits he enjoyed it, well, there goes his argument about being born one way or the other. He is a sissy because he ran to Jenn and blabbed what Alex had said to Stephen. If this had happened in my old neighborhood when I was a kid we would have taken that back stabbing jerk out into an alley and beaten him half to death. Pretty low what he did.

- I think the advice that Alex gave to Stephen was fairly accurate and right on. However, for him to break down and cry like a baby to Jenn was disgraceful. He should be taken out into an alley and beaten half to death. What a chump.

- Stephen, though I once thought he had some sense, is just as messed up as the others. Now that we see that he has a "girlfriend" and that he really is a "chick magnet," well, there goes the theory that he's gay. Nope, no way. He is, however, a typical Christian hypocrite. He blabs about his religion and how much he loves his girlfriend but then goes out picking up other girls, bringing them home, put them half naked in the hot tub, and slobbers all over them. Hypocritical, cheating, lowlife. He should be taken out into an alley and beaten half to death.

- Jenn the drunken, illogical, papmered, fight starting Ho. I'm telling you all, she does alot of what she does because she is fearless. She is fearless precisely because she has led a pampered life where she's gotten away with everything she ever pulled. She's never been made to pay for her actions. No job, no education, no self discipline - just a life of leisure, partying and sleeping late. She is an arrogant, trouble starting jerk. She should be taken out into the alley and beaten half to death.

- Colie. Listen to how she talks and how she pronounces her words. I think if you look up "idiot" in the dictionary you just might see her picture. Useless. It is not worth anyone's energy to take her to the alley.

- Brooke. Lazy, scheming, pampered, useless fool. If she does what the previews suggest she will do to try to fake an injury to not go to work - a job intended to help kids no less - then she should be added to the list of those who need to take a walk to the alley.

- It is a dark day in you know where when I have to give a shout out to Tyrie, the subhuman, for being the most "normal" cast member on this episode. God help us.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-19-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Ya nailed it Dave...not just about the alley part, but about each castmember.

Now we see how MTV casts....if you'd like to beat them in an alley...put them on the show.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Dude, man, that is one LARGE alley you grew up in front of! And why NOT Colie?? She'd feel left out if she didn't get a trip to the alley like everyone else!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Denver Episode 9 Discussion 01/17/2007"
Hmmmm, you're right. My error. If all of them were taken out into the alley for their attitude adjustment and not Colie, she freak out, go mad, and end up in therapy for the rest of her life. Yup, better drag her out to the alley with the rest of them!

By the way, the nimrods at MTV who cast these morons onto the show, they're slated to head out to the alley as well. After all, we must mete out punishment evenly.

More wine!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •