The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

FergieGurl 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FergieGurl Click to send private message to FergieGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
i love zack and i HATE KEITH DIE KEITH but zack needs to stick to one lady i love amy she great funny nice and all of the above so i hope she wins and beaus BACK IN THE GAME ;)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU NatalieMT 05-09-04 1
   RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU MDiesel 05-10-04 2
       RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU Bebo 05-10-04 3
       RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU NatalieMT 05-10-04 4
           RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU Lazza 05-10-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
Yey, another Amy fan, I liked Amy so much when she was on the show. I didn't like Keith especially but that's for very obvious reasons. Zack also needs to calm down a bit although he did towards the end I suppose.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MDiesel 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDiesel Click to send private message to MDiesel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
DON'T WANNA BREAK DA NEWZ 2 U GUYS ... (OR MAYB U GUYZ KNOW WHO WON!!!!) ITZ KEITH AND CARLA WHO WON ... HAHAHAHAHA

ZACK IS SUCH A TOTAL DRAMA KING .... OH PLEASE WIF DA '....I AM A LAWYER ... BLAH BLAH BLAH S***'....WATEVA ....

P.S.
IF IT WASN'T FOR KEITH KICKING ZACK OUT OF DA GAME (TWICE), HE WOULDN'T OF SAID ALL THOSE LUVY DOVY FINGS TO AMY AND GIVING HER DAT GIFT ... EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS TO HER!!!! I THINK A BIG MASSIVE CONGRATS TO KEITH FOR BRINGING AMY AND ZACK CLOSER.

ALSO, WANTING TO MOVE CLOSER TO AMY WHERE-EVA SHE LIVES!!!!! MAYBE THAT WAS JUST A 5CENT ADD ON!!!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
Welcome to the forums. FYI, according to standard message board etiquette, posting in all caps is considered shouting and rude. You may want to remember that in future postings so that the other posters don't think you're trying to be rude.

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
I know who won, I didn't really mind who won to be honest. I don't believe everything Zack said but most of it seemed genuine maybe that's just how I saw it though oh well...

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
You thought most of what Zack said was genuine? Are you serious? Man that guys was there for one reason... to ensure he looked good ... and that was all he was worried about.... his last little speech happened for one reason only... because his inability to be voted back into the game reflected badly on him... he threatened a guy for doing what... .'playing the game'...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •