The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cant believe it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Magpiesforever 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magpiesforever Click to send private message to Magpiesforever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cant believe it"
Im watching this series from Melbourne, Australia and I must say I'm liking it. However I can't believe we are coming towards the end of the series and it seem s to be catering to the people that everyone I speak to about it hates, namely Tara, Charla, Dave (the goat) and Keith, every eviction in the last few that has had a twist that is to their advantage, whats going here, is this a conspiracy. These people suck, what about Beau, wheres his fair go? Get it together you Dicks that call yourselfs the producers.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cant believe it Lazza 05-10-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cant believe it"
Man you must like arseholes if you think Beau should be getting a fair go. As for disliking Charla, Dave... arrgghh... I just reckon the poor bugger is a sucker... he's so in love with Charla and she as hell won't go near the boy till the day she dies... but you get that....

Man Amy doing her little Gymnastics on last nights show... shame her personality doesn't even come close to being graceful!!!

Actually I don't know about anyone else but I thought despite the twists last night it was actually quite boring. Keith barely even featured... in fact you could be forgiven for thinking he'd walked off the set. The twists weren't that bad I guess but I think after the pathetic nature of the Survivor series finale twist which also sucked it was going to take something special to make it exciting.... same Desiree stuck her silly hand up and said 'pick me pick me'... coz otherwise the Amybitch would have been gone.

Hmm till next week.... should be interesting to see who remains... one things for sure... Amy won't be there for much longer....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •