URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 477
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"

Posted by FergieGurl on 05-03-04 at 07:54 PM
i love zack and i HATE KEITH DIE KEITH but zack needs to stick to one lady i love amy she great funny nice and all of the above so i hope she wins and beaus BACK IN THE GAME ;)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ZACK, AMY AND BEAU"
Posted by NatalieMT on 05-09-04 at 04:14 PM
Yey, another Amy fan, I liked Amy so much when she was on the show. I didn't like Keith especially but that's for very obvious reasons. Zack also needs to calm down a bit although he did towards the end I suppose.

Posted by MDiesel on 05-10-04 at 02:40 AM
DON'T WANNA BREAK DA NEWZ 2 U GUYS ... (OR MAYB U GUYZ KNOW WHO WON!!!!) ITZ KEITH AND CARLA WHO WON ... HAHAHAHAHA

ZACK IS SUCH A TOTAL DRAMA KING .... OH PLEASE WIF DA '....I AM A LAWYER ... BLAH BLAH BLAH S***'....WATEVA ....

P.S.
IF IT WASN'T FOR KEITH KICKING ZACK OUT OF DA GAME (TWICE), HE WOULDN'T OF SAID ALL THOSE LUVY DOVY FINGS TO AMY AND GIVING HER DAT GIFT ... EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS TO HER!!!! I THINK A BIG MASSIVE CONGRATS TO KEITH FOR BRINGING AMY AND ZACK CLOSER.

ALSO, WANTING TO MOVE CLOSER TO AMY WHERE-EVA SHE LIVES!!!!! MAYBE THAT WAS JUST A 5CENT ADD ON!!!!

Posted by Bebo on 05-10-04 at 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forums. FYI, according to standard message board etiquette, posting in all caps is considered shouting and rude. You may want to remember that in future postings so that the other posters don't think you're trying to be rude.

Posted by NatalieMT on 05-10-04 at 04:13 PM
I know who won, I didn't really mind who won to be honest. I don't believe everything Zack said but most of it seemed genuine maybe that's just how I saw it though oh well...

Posted by Lazza on 05-10-04 at 09:50 PM
You thought most of what Zack said was genuine? Are you serious? Man that guys was there for one reason... to ensure he looked good ... and that was all he was worried about.... his last little speech happened for one reason only... because his inability to be voted back into the game reflected badly on him... he threatened a guy for doing what... .'playing the game'...