The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-22-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
Well, there are folks on the West Coast who have yet to see this week's episode, so I'll just blabber for a few more seconds.......heeere we go....and just as this show gets better, all of the good players keep getting the big red fingerprint....

1. Kathy (4) - Moving up by leaps and bounds....maybe the others are leaping down on my list, but she has been entertaining lately, not as whiny as she once was.

2. Michael (3) - Still the Mole, still fun to watch.

3. Erik (5) - I didn't know they let third graders on reality shows....

4. Frederique (2) - The hot pepper thing was just annoying...

And Corbin is still #1, despite being executed....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moleron Popularit... evanakm 01-23-03 1
 RE: Moleron Popularit... sittem 01-23-03 2
 RE: Moleron Popularit... Bebo 01-23-03 3
 RE: Moleron Popularit... Q 01-23-03 4
   RE: Moleron Popularit... GeorgiaBelle 01-23-03 6
       RE: Moleron Popularit... Q 01-23-03 9
 RE: Moleron Popularit... SurvivinDawg 01-23-03 5
 RE: Moleron Popularit... Jims02 01-23-03 7
 RE: Moleron Popularit... Silvergirl1 01-23-03 8
 RE: Moleron Popularit... 712 01-24-03 10
 RE: Moleron Popularit... BaquaR13 01-24-03 11
 RE: Moleron Popularit... DEVILRAYS 01-25-03 12
 RE: Moleron Popularit... PlaneJane3 01-26-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-23-03, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1) Kathy - Always entertaining
2) Erik - Quiet, but a neat person.
3) Mike - He's the mole, he touched his mouth at the end after the execution, which psychologists will tell you is something that people do when lying.
4) Fred - A little too prissy

Corbin would be #2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-23-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
While Corbin and Kathy were at the bottom of my list the last two weeks it's now clear that they and Baldwin were the ones adding spice to the game. Ahmad seems to be hitting his stride a bit so the show and it's challenges are providing some interest.

However,

1. Kathy - is not as irritating as earlier - she did make me laugh this week - she moves up from last.
2. Michael - likeable, but the mole
3. Erik - he does speak!
4. Fred - peppers were stupid, especially that she took a bite after it was over.

Corbin - still would have been near last - while he did provide something, he seems to me to just try to hard.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1. Kathy - She had me as soon as she made her Jesus/carpenter comparision for Corbin and kept it going throughout the ep.

2. Erik - Won't knock the eye candy.

3. Michael - Gee, a little overacting during the execution?

4. Frederique - I've liked her, but if she wasn't going to eat a pepper, then don't eat the pepper after the game is over.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
Ohh Boo Hoo Corbin is gone. NOT. Veiny Hockey Dad can go back and take some valium.

1)Kathy - She has toned down but is still funny. I enjoy her on the show each week.
2)Frederique - I have a soft spot for the Dutch. I think her accent alone keeps her in my top two.
3)Eric - I don't know why, but I like him more than Boatman. He went for the exemption, but then 60,000 was to appealing for him. He made it anyway, and besides he seems to have a percentage plan and is trying to use logic and a point system to play. Overall a good addition to the game.
4)Boatman - His overacting is amusing, but if he is the mole, he is losing his edge, IMO. His speach after Corbin left was thinly veiled, IMO.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-23-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
None of these people are in my top 4 but I can say one thing. I agree with Q 110% here.....

4)Boatman - His overacting is amusing, but if he is the mole, he is losing his edge, IMO. His speach after Corbin left was thinly veiled, IMO.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
Hey Belle,

Hope you are well. Talk with you soon.

Smooches

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
First time doing this:

1. Kathy - I've always thought she was hilarious, and I think I'm getting the hots for her (I've heard that redheads are attracted to redheads, but this is the first time I can remember it happening to me). I also think she might be the Mole, although Michael is most likely.

2. Michael - most likely the mole, and he had a few funny moments.

3. Erik - Would have been #2 after taking the exemption, but dropped when he gave it back.

4. Frederique - bluntly: she adds little to the show.

...*pant* thinking of Kathy... *woof!*
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1. Kathy (2)
-I'm liking her more and more each episode... She's quite amusing and SO spunky, but I fear it's her turn to go next.

2. Erik (4)
-I'm beginning to like the chap more and more. He seems to be playing the game well, and now I'm relieved that I put him in the winner spot for the PTTE.

3. Michael (1)
-Drops just because he's acting like a wimp. I'm tired of this whole "I'm worried about what my wife thinks" stuff.

4. Frederique (3)
-I still like her, but she was so UTR last episode...

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
I usually only read this board and not post, but I could not resist.

1. Kathy - I've always liked her because she is the funniest one on the show. It would be a hoot if she was the mole, but I don't think she is.

2. Erik - the kid is okay in my book and I can't blame him for wanting that 60K for the pot. If he wins this thing, he'll need the money.

3. Michael - Not a great mole, but he's all we have, so it seems.

4. Frederique - Pretty, but honey if you don't like peppers, why did you eat one after the offer was over?

Story Competitions website

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-24-03, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1. Kathy (1) - Everyone look at my ass.
2. Frederique (2) - Playing the game well. Calm, cool, and collected. I love the accent as well.
3. Michael (3) - That's right.
4. Erik (I don't remember... 4, I think) - Did anyone notice at the beginning, the bad dubbing job when he said "I can't believe Baldwin got executed"? The soundtrack said "executed", but his lips said "exempted". How can you pull for someone who still doesn't know the lingo?
Little bastard.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1. Eric- playing a good solid game...
2. Kathy- How can you not love her? I think she is funny and a great player...
3. Michael- Jury still out...
4. Fred- just eat the damn peppers

Sorry to see Corbin, a true gamer, go!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

DEVILRAYS 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-25-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEVILRAYS Click to send private message to DEVILRAYS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1: Frederique - if she's the Mole, the pepper event was staged, and the producers knew beforehand she wouldn't do it (refer to Mole 1 where Kathryn wouldn't shave her head, and it turned out to have been set up)

2: Michael - At least he does stuff, even if he screws up most of the time.

3: Erik - This was the first week I even realized he was playing. And there's no way in hell he's the Mole.

4: Kathy - Call me a humorless idiot, but I can't stand her. And someone tell her that she does NOT look good in a bathing suit - if I were any less lazy I would have fast-forwarded through that entire scene. If there's any justice she will be executed next.

PlaneJane3 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlaneJane3 Click to send private message to PlaneJane3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3"
1. Kathy!! - I just love Kathy... she is the absolute comic relief and at least she said she would eat the dang pepper!

2. Frederique - I am going for the girls. I am glad she has made it this far and surpassed everyones expectations, good for her!

3. Erik- He is too dang cute to be any lower.

4. Michael - Too apprehensive about every little thing. Loosen up!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •