The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole ep.3 Ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole ep.3 Ratings"
Here is our weekly update. It is a good thing ABC didn't think to go up against American Idol.

From Zap2it.com
NBC took the lead at 10 p.m. with a repeat of "Law & Order," 11.1/18. "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," 6.5/11, gave ABC second place over "Presidio Med," 5.1/8, on CBS.

From our friends at Stone Stanley:
ABC DELIVERS A STRONG SECOND-PLACE IN ADULT DEMOS ON WEDNESDAY
Exhibiting its Strongest Audience Retention Yet, "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" is Giving ABC its Best Series Performance in its Hour in 4 Years among A18-49
ISSUED BY ABC -- BURBANK, CA (JANUARY 23, 2003)

Wednesday (8:00-11:00 p.m.)
ABC earned a strong second-place on Wednesday night across each of the key Adult demos (Adults 18-34 – 5.3/14, Adults 18-49 – 5.4/13 and Adults 25-54 – 5.5/12). In the key Adult 18-49 demo, ABC led CBS by 93% and NBC by 26% on the night (2.8/7 & 4.3/11, respectively).

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” (10:00-11:00 p.m.)

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” overshadowed the return of CBS’ “Presidio Med” to the time period, beating the medical drama by 3.7 million viewers (10.7 million vs. 7.0 million) and by 143% among Adults 18-49 (5.1/13 vs. 2.1/5). For the second week in a row, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” beat NBC’s “Law & Order” among Adults 18-34 (5.1/14 vs. 4.1/11). “Celebrity Mole” delivered its best retention yet of its “Bachelorette” lead-in, continuing to give ABC its strongest audience retention in the hour this season.

· On average, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” is giving ABC its strongest Adult 18-49 delivery (5.3/13) with a series in the time period in 4 years – since “20/20 Wednesday” in the 1998-99 season. Additionally, “Celebrity Mole” is generating the best Adult 18-34 (5.3/15) series delivery for the Net in the hour in 6 years (since “Primetime Live” 1996-97) and best Teen 12-17 rating (4.2/16) in nearly a decade (since “Turning Point” 1994).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole ep.3 Ratings Q 01-24-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole ep.3 Ratings"
Seems to be doing fairly well, IMO. I fit that demo, and I watch. Lets just hope these numbers are good enough for another Mole. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks GTmike.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •