The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E2 Summary..right on time!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-21-03, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E2 Summary..right on time!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-03 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

<<<edited for spleling>>>

Antsy's Spanks-Quivering Gay Charade

(n.b. pun only works with the AMERICAN pronunciation of 'charade' .... filthy teabags, say 40 Hail Andersons and a Dour Bother.)

Some confessionals....

Eric vonEisner shows us what happens when your high-budget, low-plot comedrama is axed by the sharp iron grip of common sense. He drools into the camera, loping about and whispering something about a precious. He does a good job of acting creepy. Good job of acting...hmm, scratch that.

Now Bottom-Rung Badwin steps up and tells us what a freaky game it's been. Gotcha, buddy. Freaky like a nepotism-driven career. If you look closely, on your TiVo frame-by-frame, you can see the reflection of the cameraman’s eye rolling at his poppycockery.

And the rest of them chat, too..Ginger Anne, Bonnie Raitt, and Old Wash-Up all have something to say. Equal time for equal grime. No confessional by the Mole, though. Do you know what it costs to camera-powder a titantic chrome dome like that?

Enter our host, Mr. Might-As-Well-Be-A-Teleprompter-For-All-The-Excitement-I-Bring. He says some crap about splitting up into three teams: the Witches, the Bitches, and the Peed-In-Their-Britches.

One of them goes first; I don't remember who. I taped over this part because the episod of Punky Brewster with the "don't play hide and seek in a refrigerator" lesson was on and I didn't want to miss that!!!!

Oh, yeah, each team (duo? doesn't team imply some sort of readiness and competency?) will have to complete different tasks somehow related to their team name...like if their team were called "Buccaneers", they would "win that damn Superbowl by a 21 spread."

Now, Boredom Incarnate shares with the haplessly led-in audience that the "game" has a "twist." Every team will predict whether the other team will complete their stunts (not finish stunting their careers -- that's a given.) Every successful prediction earns money for the pot (and yes, they all toke. Bling Bling!)

So, the Human Torch and Man-I'm-Not-Too-Attractive-Without-Seven-Hours-Of-Makeup go to do some walking on "hot lava." Now, this show takes place in some African country called Hawaii. Never having known apartheid personally, I looked up "hot lava" in the dictionary and this is what I found:

hot lava (hot la'va), intj. - The process by which the public is deceived into perceiving danger which does not exist. see also roasted chicken.

Hmmm. Interesting. Unfortunately, I missed the "stunt" because my dictionary was inside my TV, and I had to unplug it before I could take it apart. I can only deduce that the stunt was delicious and nutritious.

Next, the Mole and Wil Wheaton have to jump off a cliff into a big lagoon. William Golding, eat your heart out! Unfortunately, Piggy does not splatter on the rocks, and now Ex-Mousketeer has jumped, and the Mole has not. There is some very suspicious behavior at this point by me as I continue to watch the show.

Next (or previously, it's all a blur..) Seven-O-Clock-Shadow and Out-To-Pasture have to get into a plane piloted by Lucille Ball and towerate cwaazy stunts while CLEANING A PANEL!! I'm talking a panel with DIRT ON IT!!! Boy, their agents must have signed some liberal waivers! Here's how it went:

My-Brothers-Are-More-Successful-Than-Me: "Woo Hoo!" "Woo!" <wipe, wipe>

Continuously Refreshing Status Update: "MISSION SUCCESSFUL!"

Audience: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I-Know-My-Buzzcut-Will-Get-Me-A-Fortysomething-Part: "I woulda done it too, if only it weren't so darn windy."

Audience: "Hooray!"

So, with the gang all together again, They are forced to sing Aud Lang Syne once for every dollar they have added to the pot. They sing it four hundred and seventy nine thousand times. That feisty Little Orphan Annie leads the pack in the key of E-flat-minor-hoarse.

Next, we are treated to some banter...holy yimminy-yap, all that time being sequestered in separate hotel rooms with full outside world contact for two days is taking its toll on these delicate personalities! Everyone is angry with everyone else, but mostly with room service. What does a wash-up have to do to get an order of chicken strips around here?

So, we are told about the next game, while treated to a rounding shot of an enormous ass hanging off a boat...oh, wait, no, that's the slinky supermodel! Who'da thunk?

So Pepper Ann and I-Wish-I-Never-Left-Witch-Mountain sit in a graveyard full of celebrity (and I do mean actual A-List celebrities) headstones. They make idle chatter, but hell, that's a given.

In one of the graves is a coffin full of some money - I don't remember how much, so let's call it $$$$$. Ka-ching!

But how will the Bod Squad know where to dig? Well, that's what I would have been wondering if I were still reading this! Well, we're going to see! In the next paragraph!

This is the filler paragraph meant to deceive you. No information here. And I got you into another sentence, too, tee hee. Again? Don't you ever learn?

Sucker.

So, in the submarine (yeah, they're in a submarine now, I don't know, I guess they bury people at sea??? It was a very confusing situation) The Mole and LA-Law-Was-The-End float outside a porthole. (Insert homosexual underwater pirate joke) Inside are the model and the bum. Now they have to play charades to guess movies in which real stars' characters died. Then the Necrophylliacs can dig up the graves and everyone can make some money. For the "pot".

So they do the charades, and you can actually see tears well in Baldwin's eyes as he is forced to promote movies that people actually enjoy with stars that people actually like. Foreign Magazine Cover-In-The-Flesh is surprised to learn about these "moving pictures" in the form of a wordless game.

What a country! her giggling eyes shout.

One word, two syllables, first syllable, sounds like "oar." Second syllable, sounds like "ring."

They get 4 of 5 right (4/5 = 80% = B-), and the Dirt Devils pull up the coffins like they were old e-mails from movie studios.

Hey, some suspicious behavior! In a real twist, DinoDolt sees what's inside one of the coffins, and it's full of bones. No, not the smokable kind! ( <--alternatively, substitute boner joke here -- boooiiinnng!)

Now, everyone is back in the "graveyard" and one by one, The Host With The Least opens the body boxes. No money, no money, and.... wow! tempting offer time. Instead of $$$$$, the team is offered $ to stop right now. I'll throw in ten bucks!

Ah, shucks...they go on. No money. Oops. All that's left is the boner coffin. They are offered $$$ to stop now and not look in it. Now the Gravey Davey upsets everyone (at least, they look upset, maybe someone farted) by saying they should go on.

So they go on, and.......no money. Nobody benefits from the game. Not the team, not the viewers, not even Happy the Rabbit, who was trapped under one of the coffins and, after tasting freedom again for a brief second thanks to the Red Croaker, was devoured by a swooping platypus.
Nobody.

Now for the final game - "Who Wants To Be An Asswipe?" Everyone sits around the dinner table, and the host (I SWEAR TO GOD, THEY ONLY STAY ON HIM FOR LIKE FOUR SYLLABLES AT A TIME, AND THEY STILL CAN'T EDIT OUT THE WAY HE JUST STARES AT THE TELEPROMPTER. THIS GUY SUCKS!!!)...er, was that out loud? Anyway, there is an exemption up for grabs - the Kelebs can unanimously give it away, and make money, or not give it away and lose money. I'll give you three guesses as to what happens, since you've been such a good sport!

Well, they say after 50, you begin to regress back into childhood, and Major-League-Doesn't-Pay-Me-Royalties proves it by folding his arms and declaring that nobody can get an exemption but him. Kevin-Spacey-Was-In-A-Movie-I-Was-In-So-I-Think-I'm-Cool throws a hissy of his own. You think six people who are all trying to prove that they still deserve to present affronting egos are gonna agree on something like this?

BOOOONNNNKK. wrong answer.

So, they lose some bucks, everyone is unhappy, and now it's quiz time.

1. Is the Mole black?
2. Is he bald? Does he look like a bîtch?
3. What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
4. Does the Mole have a career enviable in comparison to yours?
5. Did the Mole let the dogs out?
6. Does the Mole's last name "sound like" MOAT-TAN? Wokka wokka!

Now it's execution time. Well, Widdle Stevie Bawdwin is executed. Don't fret y'all, he's out of the game, but he'll be on the show next week anyway!

I mean, it's not like he has a job.

cycleh. out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! Jims02 01-21-03 1
   Applause Sign Is ON cyclehausen 01-22-03 2
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! SherpaDave 01-22-03 3
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! AMAI 01-24-03 4
   RE: E2 Summary..right on time! Femme 01-25-03 8
       RE: E2 Summary..right on time! AMAI 01-25-03 9
 All right! AyaK 01-24-03 5
   RE: All right! Femme 01-25-03 10
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! buckeyegirl 01-24-03 6
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! Red Lady 01-25-03 7
 title pun..... cyclehausen 01-25-03 11
 Hey Cycle... Jims02 01-26-03 12
 RE: E2 Summary..right on time! GTmike 01-27-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
*applause*

I bow to you, Cyclehausen!!!

How am I supposed to follow that up?

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-22-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Applause Sign Is ON"
Thanks, Jims! I'm glad someone's reading this thing!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
I actually rarely have time to read the summaries posted, and especially rarely for the shows I don't watch, but I'm glad I read this one. Veddy funny. It's a good thing my co-workers are all geeks, too, so they understand laughing hysterically while starting at your computer.

Criminals From the Neck Up

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
Clap Clap Clap (there should be an emoticon for this!)

Very good, Cyclehausen, and well worth the wait!

Some favourite bits, and yes it was hard to select just a few, but here you are:

~ axed by the sharp iron grip of common sense

~ There is some very suspicious behavior at this point by me as I continue to watch the show.

~ Next (or previously, it's all a blur..)

~ What does a wash-up have to do to get an order of chicken strips around here?

~ Now for the final game - "Who Wants To Be An Asswipe?"

Plus, all the names for the players and the host.

Great stuff. 4 stars!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-25-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
Like this AMAI?

Personally, I think this one is more approriate:

Tres funny, cycle. You are such a sick sick man, making fun of Punky Brewster and calling on a little Smmy Jackson in the same summary. All I can say is, "All the better for us!" You crack me up.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
those are them, Femme. I guess I need to study up the emoticon short cuts, eh? Oops they're not in there. So how do you do those ones? Do you have to host images or something equally beyond me?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "All right!"
Great summary, cyclehausen. Loved the nicks for the players and the humor. My favorite bit was right at the end:

Now for the final game - "Who Wants To Be An Asswipe?" Everyone sits around the dinner table, and the host (I SWEAR TO GOD, THEY ONLY STAY ON HIM FOR LIKE FOUR SYLLABLES AT A TIME, AND THEY STILL CAN'T EDIT OUT THE WAY HE JUST STARES AT THE TELEPROMPTER. THIS GUY SUCKS!!!)...er, was that out loud? Anyway, there is an exemption up for grabs - the Kelebs can unanimously give it away, and make money, or not give it away and lose money. I'll give you three guesses as to what happens, since you've been such a good sport!

Well, they say after 50, you begin to regress back into childhood, and Major-League-Doesn't-Pay-Me-Royalties proves it by folding his arms and declaring that nobody can get an exemption but him. Kevin-Spacey-Was-In-A-Movie-I-Was-In-So-I-Think-I'm-Cool throws a hissy of his own. You think six people who are all trying to prove that they still deserve to present affronting egos are gonna agree on something like this?

BOOOONNNNKK. wrong answer.

However, I'm missing the pun in the title, American pronunciation of "charade" or not, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Those of you who get it, would you please let post what the pun is?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-25-03, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All right!"
However, I'm missing the pun in the title, American pronunciation of "charade" or not, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Those of you who get it, would you please let post what the pun is?

Me either, and I meant to ask, in fact. Heh. I'm so glad I'm not alone. I was feeling pretty dumb after about 10 minutes of trying to decipher it.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
Good job I really enjoyed this one:
hot lava (hot la'va), intj. - The process by which the public is deceived into perceiving danger which does not exist. see also roasted chicken.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-03, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
Cyclehausen...
I must say I have missed you! I guess it took "Celebrity Mole" to get you out and posting again! We have been without your biting humor and sarcasm for far too long!
Great job on the summary, btw....off to read Jims02's reasonable summary now!

01-25-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
11. "title pun....."
was supposed to be on "macy's thanksgiving day parade", but I went with a different direction, and never changed the title...

put your troubled minds at rest!

p.s. Red Lady and Femme, good to hear from yall again! I havent been posting much lately due to being busy...and the 2-forum thing makes it seem like soooooo much work!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Hey Cycle..."
We gotta start posting summaries two at a time!

That way, more people will get into "summary mode" faster

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: E2 Summary..right on time!"
Great job. I really liked the Punky Brewster reference only b/c that seemed to be the one PB show that I always remembered. That was so funny to see that.

I still dont' get the title reference either.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •