The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's medical emergency on this thread until midnight EST, by which time, if we're very lucky, it will be too late to call for help. Remember, according to the promos: tonight, two of the hamsters nearly die!

Yeah, right. As if we could be lucky enough to have it be Adam and Joshuah.

Oh, and then there was the 'nearly' thing...

...oh, just go watch AI again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 lynkfri13 02-26-08 1
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 Estee 02-26-08 2
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 vince3 02-26-08 3
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 Estee 02-26-08 4
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 cahaya 02-26-08 5
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 Snidget 02-26-08 7
           RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 cahaya 02-26-08 9
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 vince3 02-26-08 6
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 Snidget 02-26-08 8
 A Very Special Episode Of Big Broth... Snidget 02-26-08 10
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 Estee 02-26-08 11
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 jase 02-27-08 12
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 vince3 02-27-08 13
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7 qwertypie 02-27-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
The show is about to begin, and I've decided not to watch. I feel like a great weight has been lifted. Wow.

thank you for letting me vent

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-26-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
It's a Big Brother/Jericho crossover.

So now we know why the ambulances were called. Radiation poisoning.

And James thinks this pointless stunt is yet another clue...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Amanda was pretty happy to hear about McCain keeping his lead in the primaries, and was pleased that Obama has taken over the lead in the Democratic primaries.......

Obviously, none of the hamsters watched Germicho.

02-26-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Which is actually kind of funny in itself.

Anyone want to tell PRE where his nuts wound up?

And now, Sheila once again asks the question 'How can you lose it when you never had it to begin with?'

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

As the sole a random representative of the AI delegation, I'm venturing into here.

Just in time to see someone on the floor of the House in a real medical emergency. Yikes.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
And another one (Allison) is in the diary room getting an epi pen.

As much as I can't stand James, I do have to give him some respect for being the one holding Amanda up so the nurse could get some sugar into her.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Of all the hamsters, James has surprised me the most with the level of his maturity for his age (granted, that's not saying much, given that it's BB). At the beginning of the season, I wrote him off, but there's more to him than I had originally thought.

02-26-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
After seeing Allison heading to the Diary Room after running, I'm wondering if she has an allergy, or asthma?

02-26-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
The tongue and face swelling that is straight allergies, but and allergic reaction wouldn't help if she also has asthma.

02-26-08, 09:59 PM (EST)
10. "A Very Special Episode Of Big Brother"
This is not us, we need to change who we are in the house and be good to each other.

We will see how long that lasts.

02-26-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Nothing like a medical crisis to restore peace, love, and harmony to the cage for all of five minutes.

For Joshuah? Three.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-08, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
It was nice to see them, given the unfortunate situation, act like they have some type of common sense and realize that this is just a game.

Now the question is who do they vote out.

02-27-08, 02:05 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
There is something in these kind of contests called a "mercy vote" in which they vote out someone injured/sick so they can get better in sequester/jury house.

This time however, Alex would be dragged along with Amanda.......

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
My TV has had enough of BB and died on me tonight. It has better sense than I do obviously.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •