URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1217
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #9 Episode #7"

Posted by Estee on 02-26-08 at 08:04 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's medical emergency on this thread until midnight EST, by which time, if we're very lucky, it will be too late to call for help. Remember, according to the promos: tonight, two of the hamsters nearly die!

Yeah, right. As if we could be lucky enough to have it be Adam and Joshuah.

Oh, and then there was the 'nearly' thing...

...oh, just go watch AI again.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #7"
Posted by lynkfri13 on 02-26-08 at 09:01 PM
The show is about to begin, and I've decided not to watch. I feel like a great weight has been lifted. Wow.

thank you for letting me vent

Posted by Estee on 02-26-08 at 09:31 PM
It's a Big Brother/Jericho crossover.

So now we know why the ambulances were called. Radiation poisoning.

And James thinks this pointless stunt is yet another clue...

Posted by vince3 on 02-26-08 at 09:35 PM
Amanda was pretty happy to hear about McCain keeping his lead in the primaries, and was pleased that Obama has taken over the lead in the Democratic primaries.......

Obviously, none of the hamsters watched Germicho.

Posted by Estee on 02-26-08 at 09:42 PM
Which is actually kind of funny in itself.

Anyone want to tell PRE where his nuts wound up?

And now, Sheila once again asks the question 'How can you lose it when you never had it to begin with?'

Posted by cahaya on 02-26-08 at 09:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

As the sole a random representative of the AI delegation, I'm venturing into here.

Just in time to see someone on the floor of the House in a real medical emergency. Yikes.

Posted by Snidget on 02-26-08 at 09:48 PM
And another one (Allison) is in the diary room getting an epi pen.

As much as I can't stand James, I do have to give him some respect for being the one holding Amanda up so the nurse could get some sugar into her.

Posted by cahaya on 02-26-08 at 09:53 PM
Of all the hamsters, James has surprised me the most with the level of his maturity for his age (granted, that's not saying much, given that it's BB). At the beginning of the season, I wrote him off, but there's more to him than I had originally thought.

Posted by vince3 on 02-26-08 at 09:48 PM
After seeing Allison heading to the Diary Room after running, I'm wondering if she has an allergy, or asthma?

Posted by Snidget on 02-26-08 at 09:50 PM
The tongue and face swelling that is straight allergies, but and allergic reaction wouldn't help if she also has asthma.

"A Very Special Episode Of Big Brother"
Posted by Snidget on 02-26-08 at 09:59 PM
This is not us, we need to change who we are in the house and be good to each other.

We will see how long that lasts.

Posted by Estee on 02-26-08 at 10:06 PM
Nothing like a medical crisis to restore peace, love, and harmony to the cage for all of five minutes.

For Joshuah? Three.

Posted by jase on 02-27-08 at 02:00 AM
It was nice to see them, given the unfortunate situation, act like they have some type of common sense and realize that this is just a game.

Now the question is who do they vote out.

Posted by vince3 on 02-27-08 at 02:05 AM
There is something in these kind of contests called a "mercy vote" in which they vote out someone injured/sick so they can get better in sequester/jury house.

This time however, Alex would be dragged along with Amanda.......

Posted by qwertypie on 02-27-08 at 02:25 AM
My TV has had enough of BB and died on me tonight. It has better sense than I do obviously.