The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hacked?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya3 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-14, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya3 Click to send private message to cahaya3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hacked?"
It seems that I can't login to my RTVW account and from the quietude in this board, I think I'm not alone.

Looking at the RTVW browser tab up top, I think we've been hacked.

Peace, brother.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hacked? Snidget 01-26-14 1
   RE: Hacked? snidget02 01-26-14 2
   RE: Hacked? PepeLePew13 01-27-14 4
 RE: Hacked? tribephyl 01-27-14 3
   RE: Hacked? Corvis7 01-28-14 5
       RE: Hacked? dabo 01-28-14 6
           RE: Hacked? Agman2 01-28-14 7
               RE: Hacked? jbug 01-28-14 8
                   RE: Hacked? michel2 02-03-14 9
                       RE: Hacked? tribephyl 02-03-14 10
                       Hi! jbug 02-04-14 11
 RE: Hacked? coldbrewer 02-21-14 12
   Samething Agman2 02-24-14 13
       RE: Samething kidflash212 07-10-16 16
 RE: Hacked? Colonel Zoiderg 02-27-14 14
   Welcome Back, Z! tribephyl 02-28-14 15
 RE: Hacked? Sagebrush Dan 07-13-16 17
 RE: Hacked? HobbsofMI 01-06-18 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-14, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hacked?"
That is odd, let me see if I log out I can get back in. Sometimes if I don't close the browser completely I stay logged in.

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan is what it says at the top of the board in case that goes away.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

snidget02 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget02 Click to send private message to snidget02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hacked?"
Well there we are, can't get in without a new registration.

PepeLePew13 25958 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-14, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hacked?"
I haven't had any trouble logging in as usual, but I did notice the Euromaidan thing yesterday. Not sure if it's a hack or if it's a statement of support by the server's host who might be of Ukrainian descent.

This could very well go onto Off-Topic, but since there's more action on this thread at the moment, here goes... http://boingboing.net/2014/01/25/euromaidan-must-see-photos-a.html

I took a screenshot of the messages at the top in case the blue peeps want to see what it was like in the event it changes before they come in - note that there are three places where the same message is popping up; the very top of the screen, the tab and centered just below the RealityTVworld logo in the blue header:

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-14, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hacked?"
I was wondering that too.

I got in but not by using my little key. I had to type my name and password.

Wow. Does this finally bring about the end?

If so...FU Ukranian War!

Corvis7 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-14, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hacked?"
This is actually Corvis - I created a new account because it says my old account is not associated with my email anymore. I imagine that's part of this hacking thing that has happened... Can a mod or administrator delete the Corvis account? There are PMs that I would really like deleted.

There are people on here who vouch for who I am in real life. I created this account with my email that contains my last name. Let me know. Thanks for any assistance.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-14, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hacked?"
Welcome back, there's a thread called "Knock Knock" on OT you may want to check out.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-28-14, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hacked?"
just checked it out and posted. I can't get Spot's solution to work right now so until then, I'm a newbie again!

jbug 17085 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-14, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hacked?"
I used to know you!

Joker Original 8/2011

michel2 2480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-03-14, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hacked?"
Hi guys. I used to be a Playboy centerfold and now look at me! I don't think many people will bother registering again but I still wanted to post here. Any idea of this thing will get fixed?

02-03-14, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hacked?"
last we heard AyaK was looking into it.
Still awaiting some sort of solution. Begging it won't involve re-registering OR another peep-removing break-down.

jbug 17085 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-14, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hi!"
I used to know you!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

coldbrewer 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-21-14, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hacked?"
My account got hacked, but I didn't add a number to the end of my old username. Anyways, I was previously "kwietone". I'm now this. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out, if I had a non-anonymous e-mail address; all I use is Gmail, but figured out I have Comcast internet. Aha! Anyways, back in business again.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-24-14, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Samething"
happened to me!

Alarmingly masterful tribal creation

but all is well as I'm nearing 100 posts! .....although I'm now missing over 11,000 posts.

kidflash212 5013 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-16, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Samething"
I escaped

Colonel Zoiderg 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-27-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hacked?"
My original name is Colonel Zoidberg (spelled correctly.) I don't have my old email address and would like it updated if at all possible to my school email.

02-28-14, 01:34 AM (EST)
15. "Welcome Back, Z!"
While I cannot attack your problem, personally.
I can certainly direct you to 1 of a few possible remedies.

Thank Kiblar you're back though.

Sagebrush Dan 9992 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hacked?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-16 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Never mind

HobbsofMI 16056 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-18, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hacked?"
I'm still whole......

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •