URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID33
Thread Number: 463
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hacked?"

Posted by cahaya3 on 01-26-14 at 07:17 PM
It seems that I can't login to my RTVW account and from the quietude in this board, I think I'm not alone.

Looking at the RTVW browser tab up top, I think we've been hacked.

Peace, brother.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hacked?"
Posted by Snidget on 01-26-14 at 08:11 PM
That is odd, let me see if I log out I can get back in. Sometimes if I don't close the browser completely I stay logged in.

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan is what it says at the top of the board in case that goes away.

Posted by snidget02 on 01-26-14 at 08:18 PM
Well there we are, can't get in without a new registration.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 01-27-14 at 04:33 PM
I haven't had any trouble logging in as usual, but I did notice the Euromaidan thing yesterday. Not sure if it's a hack or if it's a statement of support by the server's host who might be of Ukrainian descent.

This could very well go onto Off-Topic, but since there's more action on this thread at the moment, here goes... http://boingboing.net/2014/01/25/euromaidan-must-see-photos-a.html

I took a screenshot of the messages at the top in case the blue peeps want to see what it was like in the event it changes before they come in - note that there are three places where the same message is popping up; the very top of the screen, the tab and centered just below the RealityTVworld logo in the blue header:

Posted by tribephyl on 01-27-14 at 03:48 AM
I was wondering that too.

I got in but not by using my little key. I had to type my name and password.

Wow. Does this finally bring about the end?

If so...FU Ukranian War!

Posted by Corvis7 on 01-28-14 at 12:44 PM
This is actually Corvis - I created a new account because it says my old account is not associated with my email anymore. I imagine that's part of this hacking thing that has happened... Can a mod or administrator delete the Corvis account? There are PMs that I would really like deleted.

There are people on here who vouch for who I am in real life. I created this account with my email that contains my last name. Let me know. Thanks for any assistance.

Posted by dabo on 01-28-14 at 12:56 PM
Welcome back, there's a thread called "Knock Knock" on OT you may want to check out.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-28-14 at 05:00 PM
just checked it out and posted. I can't get Spot's solution to work right now so until then, I'm a newbie again!

Posted by jbug on 01-28-14 at 05:08 PM
I used to know you!

Joker Original 8/2011

Posted by michel2 on 02-03-14 at 07:06 PM
Hi guys. I used to be a Playboy centerfold and now look at me! I don't think many people will bother registering again but I still wanted to post here. Any idea of this thing will get fixed?

Posted by tribephyl on 02-03-14 at 09:16 PM
last we heard AyaK was looking into it.
Still awaiting some sort of solution. Begging it won't involve re-registering OR another peep-removing break-down.

"Hi!"
Posted by jbug on 02-04-14 at 12:23 PM
I used to know you!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by coldbrewer on 02-21-14 at 11:44 PM
My account got hacked, but I didn't add a number to the end of my old username. Anyways, I was previously "kwietone". I'm now this. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out, if I had a non-anonymous e-mail address; all I use is Gmail, but figured out I have Comcast internet. Aha! Anyways, back in business again.

"Samething"
Posted by Agman2 on 02-24-14 at 02:43 PM
happened to me!

Alarmingly masterful tribal creation

but all is well as I'm nearing 100 posts! .....although I'm now missing over 11,000 posts.

"RE: Samething"
Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 03:43 PM
I escaped

Posted by Colonel Zoiderg on 02-27-14 at 07:57 PM
My original name is Colonel Zoidberg (spelled correctly.) I don't have my old email address and would like it updated if at all possible to my school email.

"Welcome Back, Z!"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-28-14 at 01:34 AM
While I cannot attack your problem, personally.
I can certainly direct you to 1 of a few possible remedies.

Thank Kiblar you're back though.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 07-13-16 at 12:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-16 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Never mind

Posted by HobbsofMI on 01-06-18 at 01:16 PM
I'm still whole......

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman