The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Elimination Station"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Elimination Station"
I haven't watched it yet.
Hopefully I can tonite.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video/?pid=_1_eD2wZZp_H5XLdBOxMUT4L0qhydDY0

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Elimination Station Seana 09-30-09 1
   RE: Elimination Station jbug 10-01-09 2
 RE: Elimination Station dragonflies 10-01-09 3
 Garret & Jessica jbug 10-01-09 4
   RE: Garret & Jessica NewFan 10-01-09 5
   RE: Garret & Jessica PsychoKitty 10-04-09 10
 RE: Elimination Station CTgirl 10-01-09 6
   RE: Elimination Station Seana 10-05-09 11
 RE: Elimination Station featherfish81 10-01-09 7
   RE: Elimination Station Starshine 10-02-09 8
       RE: Elimination Station featherfish81 10-04-09 9
           RE: Elimination Station mindy23 10-05-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Elimination Station"
Will you be posting highlights ever? I can't see these things because I'm a foreigner.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-01-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Elimination Station"
I'll try Seanna. My computer at home is soooo slooooooowwwwww; and here at work it's risky to have sound turned on, so

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Elimination Station"
Awww, how sweet.

another agman masterpiece!

10-01-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
4. "Garret & Jessica"
Elimination Station is in Vietnam.
Both are pretty bummed out - but the place is beautiful!
They blame the ducks for their elimination
They play Scrabble.

Garret had planned to propose at the Final Mat - they expected to at least be in the final 3.
He insured the ring & brought it with him.
Jessica is really bummed out; he wanted to lift her spirits.
They went for a walk on the beach; he proposed; she accepted.
Nice rock!

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Garret & Jessica"
Thank you! My DVR quit because football took too long (as usual!) I should just start taping this show an extra 30 mins to be safe...

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Garret & Jessica"
I suspect they are doomed, but who knows?! I love his Rob/Amber idea of stealing the spotlight on the mat from the actual winners, unless it never occurred ot him they wouldn't be the actual winners. . . . Good luck! She's pretty high maintenance! "I proposed to her to cheer her up" - what's he going to do next?!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Elimination Station"
Seana - CBS is putting the videos on Youtube. You should be able to watch them there (and with no ads!!)

New Fan - I DVR Cold Case every week so I won't miss the end of TAR!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Elimination Station"
Thanks CTgirl!

And thanks for the summary jbug!

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-09, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Elimination Station"
Does anyone know where the yoga instructors ended up? I can see the producers not flying them all the way to Vietnam, but I assume they can't go home. Do they have to hole up in a hotel by themselves for the whole time? That would be really boring, I would imagine.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-02-09, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Elimination Station"
When the yoga instructors were eliminated they declined to go to the elimination station, instead they went home (about 15 miles apparently) and then went to India to spend time with their Yogi for the summer. They didn't go to the finish line either.

TBH I don't blame them, they never really were in the race.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Races-Eric-1010267.aspx

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-04-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Elimination Station"
Thanks for the link.

I didn't realize they had the option of going home. I would have thought they would have to be sequestered, so it would be a surprise to everyone who won. I guess just because they were first.

Though I think I'd probably take a free trip to a resort, even if I had plans. I wonder how it would affect their reputation?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elimination Station"
Did those guys look familiar to you at all? I think I've seen them or someone very similar on an episode of Trading Spouses/Wife Swap. I could swear, or not?? They sure do look really familiar!! Or should I say DID...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •