URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 3841
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Elimination Station"

Posted by jbug on 09-28-09 at 04:36 PM
I haven't watched it yet.
Hopefully I can tonite.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/video/?pid=_1_eD2wZZp_H5XLdBOxMUT4L0qhydDY0

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Elimination Station"
Posted by Seana on 09-30-09 at 09:01 PM
Will you be posting highlights ever? I can't see these things because I'm a foreigner.

Posted by jbug on 10-01-09 at 08:56 AM
I'll try Seanna. My computer at home is soooo slooooooowwwwww; and here at work it's risky to have sound turned on, so

Posted by dragonflies on 10-01-09 at 12:52 PM
Awww, how sweet.

another agman masterpiece!

"Garret & Jessica"
Posted by jbug on 10-01-09 at 01:22 PM
Elimination Station is in Vietnam.
Both are pretty bummed out - but the place is beautiful!
They blame the ducks for their elimination
They play Scrabble.

Garret had planned to propose at the Final Mat - they expected to at least be in the final 3.
He insured the ring & brought it with him.
Jessica is really bummed out; he wanted to lift her spirits.
They went for a walk on the beach; he proposed; she accepted.
Nice rock!

"RE: Garret & Jessica"
Posted by NewFan on 10-01-09 at 03:15 PM
Thank you! My DVR quit because football took too long (as usual!) I should just start taping this show an extra 30 mins to be safe...

"RE: Garret & Jessica"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 10-04-09 at 08:51 PM
I suspect they are doomed, but who knows?! I love his Rob/Amber idea of stealing the spotlight on the mat from the actual winners, unless it never occurred ot him they wouldn't be the actual winners. . . . Good luck! She's pretty high maintenance! "I proposed to her to cheer her up" - what's he going to do next?!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by CTgirl on 10-01-09 at 03:33 PM
Seana - CBS is putting the videos on Youtube. You should be able to watch them there (and with no ads!!)

New Fan - I DVR Cold Case every week so I won't miss the end of TAR!

Posted by Seana on 10-05-09 at 02:06 AM
Thanks CTgirl!

And thanks for the summary jbug!

Posted by featherfish81 on 10-01-09 at 10:56 PM
Does anyone know where the yoga instructors ended up? I can see the producers not flying them all the way to Vietnam, but I assume they can't go home. Do they have to hole up in a hotel by themselves for the whole time? That would be really boring, I would imagine.

Posted by Starshine on 10-02-09 at 01:44 AM
When the yoga instructors were eliminated they declined to go to the elimination station, instead they went home (about 15 miles apparently) and then went to India to spend time with their Yogi for the summer. They didn't go to the finish line either.

TBH I don't blame them, they never really were in the race.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Races-Eric-1010267.aspx

Posted by featherfish81 on 10-04-09 at 02:35 PM
Thanks for the link.

I didn't realize they had the option of going home. I would have thought they would have to be sequestered, so it would be a surprise to everyone who won. I guess just because they were first.

Though I think I'd probably take a free trip to a resort, even if I had plans. I wonder how it would affect their reputation?

Posted by mindy23 on 10-05-09 at 01:11 PM
Did those guys look familiar to you at all? I think I've seen them or someone very similar on an episode of Trading Spouses/Wife Swap. I could swear, or not?? They sure do look really familiar!! Or should I say DID...