The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-09, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Welcome, welcome, welcome! ... to another season of TAR and another season of the lvoe list!

This is so easy. All you have to do is rank your teams as you like them (or don't like them).

On this episode, the teams traveled to Tokyo... well most teams traveled to Tokyo. There was a task and elimination at the start line, which was to find the proper license plates in order to get an airline ticket. Eric and Lisa did not make it out of LA, but that's OK, according to Lisa, because she set them free!

Once in Tokyo, the teams had to survive a Japanese game show by spinning a wheel and hoping to get a huge wasabi roll. If the roll passed them, or if they didn't eat it in 2 minutes, they had to wait and spin again. Once they ate it, they had to lead a group of Japanese tourists to the pitstop. Some teams lost a few tourists, and some just got a little lost. Maria and Tiffany, much to my dismay, were non-Philiminated and had to complete a speed bump, feed a guy soup, on the next leg.

After the first pitstop, teams had to set off to Vietnam. When they arrived, they had to take a boat... a wooden boat... to a mud farm. At the mud farm, teams had to haul bowls of mud and cover tree roots. It was a dirty job.

Later, the teams moved on to duck herding. This was a tough task for all of them, except for Zev the duck whisperer. Imagine, those ducks just felt like running everywhere. The nerve of them! After the ducks were successfully herded, it was off to another pitstop, where Garrett and Jessica were Philiminated.

Lvoe:
1. Herbert/Nathaniel
2. Sam/Dan
3. Gary/Matt

Like:
4. Zev/Justin
5. Meghan/Cheyne
6. Marcy/Ron

Don't Like:
7. Lance/Keri
8. Mika/Canaan

Can't Stand:
9. Brian/Ericka
10. Maria/Tiffany

Who Cares? They're Gone!
Eric/Lisa
Garrett/Jessica

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008
*Hopefully the fabulous kidflash will join us again to do the stats? Please.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Max Headroom 09-28-09 1
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Snidget 09-28-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Starshine 09-28-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 warp_core breach 09-28-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 emydi 09-28-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 beau_30 09-28-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 kidflash212 09-28-09 7
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 PsychoKitty 10-04-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 sittem 09-28-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Belle Book 09-28-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 KwietOne 09-28-09 10
 This cast sucks shimane22 09-29-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 samboohoo 09-29-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Scuba Steve 09-29-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Tazluli 09-29-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Joools 09-29-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 BlueIris 10-01-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 Silver03 10-01-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 HistoryDetective 10-04-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 featherfish81 10-04-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1 kidflash212 10-04-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
There are three things in life that are certainties: Death, taxes, and ARnutz's TAR Lvoe List.

Here's my list. It's early, so I'm still forming my opinions.

1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Exactly as I expected, these two were fun to watch and easy to root for. As basketball ambassadors, they're used to entertaining people, and I expect them to get along well with locals as they travel.

Side note: I towered over everyone in Tokyo, and I'm much shorter than Big Easy.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - A harmonious, drama-free couple who race well and are having a good time, what's not to like? They have a winner's look to me.

3. Sam/Dan - Raced well and should be around for a while. Could this be the Team Alpha Male of TAR15?

Meh
4. Zev/Justin - These two were a pleasant surprise, but I think they'll be gone before long. I suspect jet lag, travel hassles, and race stress will quickly get to Zev, who's already admitted he prefers his routine.

5. Gary/Matt - Another obvious non-winning team, but these two are enjoying themselves. Loved the comments about the lack of sushi in Montana.

6. Maria/Tiffany - Um, ladies, did you ever consider that someone might recognize international poker celebrities? If you're gonna run a bluff, make it a better one than "we work for an LA-based homeless support organization." Duh. While you're at it, step up your racing too.

7. Brian/Ericka - For a married couple, these two were awfully bickery. Both of them could use some chill pills, but I'm feeling charitable this morning so I'll give them one mulligan.

Don't like
8. Lance/Keri - Ladies and gentlemen, your TAR15 villains, Lance and Keri! They look to have that charming Colin/Christie dynamic, though with weaker racing skills. Still, I suspect we'll be rooting against them for a while.

9. Mika/Canaan - They're prissy, whiny, holier than thou, and not physically strong, so why were they cast? Will be gone soon, and I won't miss them.

10. Marcy/Ron - Usually the TAR token older couple is a harmless pair which shuffles along for a few legs before being dismissed. But this season we get OldCoupleV2.0, with a crazy, unwatchable old lady to lessen our viewing experience for the next few episodes. Here's a hint: Marcy, BE QUIET!

Philiminated
11. Garrett/Jessica - Well, they tried, and they didn't bother me too much. Not much else to say here.

12. Eric/Lisa - We now have proof that there's a worse fate than being the first Survivor boot-- getting Philiminated before the Race even starts. Ouch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"

1. Team Globetrotters, but then they probably got their day jobs by being likable athletic entertaining guys, and they lived up to that expectation. "Flight Time" & "Big Easy"

2. Team Asperger. Love Zev the Duck Whisperer. So far he seems self aware enough to handle the stresses even if it isn't his comfort zone. A nice contrast to those that claim they can handle anything and fall apart at the first moment of things not going their way. Zev & Justin

3. Team Gay Brothers. So far they are amusing me, racing well, and I like the gee those girls seem to be into us routine. Sam & Dan

Who (all same rank--meaning I had to look at the CBS site to remember you the next morning)

Team young blond mixed gender couple Meghan & Cheyne
Team old couple with bald guy Marcy & Ron
Team two guys, who I think had one guy with pink hair but that isn't what his picture looks like. You'd think I'd remember pink hair more. Gary & Matt
Team not quite as blond mixed gender couple Mika & Canaan

Dislike
8. Team Biracial. If the ducks don't like you.... Brian & Ericka
9. Team Poker Chicks. One more reality TV show with poker chicks I can't stand and I'm going to start ranting like Joan Rivers. Maria & Tiffany
10. Team Muscles/Accent/Ego no, just no, go away Lance & Keri

Out
Team dark haired young couple not as muscled or accented Garrett & Jessica
Other blond couple that does yoga Eric & Lisa

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-28-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Lvoe:

1. Herbert/Nathaniel - Seem like nice guys, and hopefully they can keep up with the race.

2. Meghan/Cheyne - No drama and a lvoeable team

Like:

3. Gary/Matt - Well I thought it was touching when Gary did his Cat's in the cradle bit. Good racing, experience will do them in.

4. Maria/Tiffany - No problem with someone going in with a plan, they seem to get along, and despite their positioning I think they may turn into good racers

5. Marcy/Ron - Positive old couple I liked them.

Don't Like:

6. Sam/Dan - The "The only thing that anyone will ever find interesting about us is our sexuality" team, been there done that.

7. Mika/Canaan - Brandon and Nicole, now 20% more country. Since they seem to think Jesus is going to give them a free ride to the million I don't think we need worry long about them.

8. Zev/Justin - Just getting nothing from this team apart from whining

Can't Stand:

9. Brian/Ericka - Dysfunctional it seems, not lvoeable yet either.

10. Lance/Keri - I would say she is OK, but there has to be something wrong with her to be stuck with him. He just seems like a cliched bully.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
1. Herbert & Nathaniel - Not a surprise that most would rank them here, but I am still waiting for them to step up their game.

2. Meghan and Cheyne - Competent racers who get along and take the time to appreciate their surroundings.

3. Sam & Dan - Still waiting for the alpha team to emerge.

4. Gary & Matt - Surprised me with their performance.

5. Zev & Justin - Ok for now.

6. Marcy & Ron - The bumbling team that will eventually bumble their way out of the race.

7. Mika & Cannan - Another young, Jesus-spouting, virgin(?) team... yawn.

8. Brian & Ericka - Wow, like chill-lax okay?

9. Maria & Tiffany - These two think they're better than they actually are. You might want to try a little harder to keep your "secret" but when the chance came to stroke someone's ego...

10. Lance & Keri - That meat-head is just too annoying... I wanted him to get hit by a bus.

Philiminated:

Eric & Lisa - Well, that sucked

Garrett & Jessica - Thankfully, I don't have to sit through another season and witness the constant bickering of the dating couple who come to the race to see if their relationship can survive the race. Apparently she's not worth marrying anytime soon because she's not calm under pressure... nice.

A Gift from Agman

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
I loved this episode Esp. the first hour

Sushi Lourette!! Phil better watch out that host was the most!!
Are those 2 ladies still lost in Tokyo?

1. Gary/Matt-Team Pink Montana-They're my fave so far bc of their story and I like how they work together.

2. Sam/Dan-Team Gay Brothers! I love them...although they need to ditch the poker chics

3. Flight Time/Big Easy-Team MEADOWLARK LEMON and CURLY (yeah name 2 other HGT)-I really like them but they do have a great advantage. I'm just waiting for the SPIN a Basketball on your fingertip for a minute Road Block! Actually I think they should have to both dribble bballs all thru the race if they're gonna wear the HGT shirts! How much to HGT make anyway? more than poker players...probably not. They don't need money.

4. Zev/Justin-Team Rain Man-I really like Zev but I think Max may be right about the unroutine getting to Zev. I knew he'd be great with the ducks. I like Zev's wit and zingers.

5. Meghan/Cheyne-Team Normal-no drama couples team that know ALREADY they want to get married and not using TAR as barometer

6. Marcy/Ron-TEam Meh...they won't last long better than the rest

7. Lance/Keri...Team Meathead--nice choice for a Trial Lawyer, PHil!! We're not all like that

8. Brian/Ericka--Team MISS USA-She has entitlement issues doesn't she?

9. Mika/Canaan--Team CELIBACY-ok did the Holy Rolle(rs) send these 2? Jeez...another team praying for a win

10. Maria/Tiffany-TEAM POKER-Ok when you lie about your very public job (I recognized them and I rarely watch Poker) don't go overboard and say you work with homeless people...say you're court reporters or something...I don't like them and they don't need the money either

PHiliminated

Garrett/Jessica--meh I wish the 2nd pit stop had been non elim over the poker chicks.

Eric/Lisa-I don't know about them...but I really hated this twist..at least let them go to Tokyo

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-09, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Welcome back the Lvoe List. Thanks again Arnutz.

1)Gary & Matt - I like them
2)Herbert & Nate - Another Good Pair
3)Sam & Dan - Awesome
4)Justin & Zev - Zev is funny.
5)Marcy & Ron - I like Ron
6)Meghan & Cheynne - Too much PDA
7)Mika & Cannan - She's cute
8)Maria & Tiffany - Tiffany may be to whiny
9) Brian & Ericka - Chill Pills, Ericka is a whiner
10) Lance & Kerri - Don't Like Lance. He is arrogant.
11) Jessica & Garret - Temparmental
12) Eric & Lisa - Who?

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
All is good in the world - The lvoe list is back!

My List:

1.Zev & Justin - The duck whisperer was funny and Justin giving the guy on the bus his jacket really seemed a sincere gesture by a nice guy.

2.Sam & Dan - I guess it's natural for me to like them as I identify the most with them. They should have won this leg and I think they are a strong team. Dan ate the wasabi bomb faster than any other racer - props to him.

3.Meghan & Chayne - They get along so far, work together and are my favorite among the dating couples. Think there was a little foreshadowing though when Meghan mentioned how Chayne never likes to plan ahead.

4.Gary & Matt - For a first place team that includes a big guy with bright pink hair they were strangely under the radar the whole show.

5.Nathaniel & Herbert - Okay, but I was a little bored. Neither is exactly Meadowlark Lemon.

6.Brian & Ericka - She became frustrated very quickly with the ducks, he failed at the wasabi bomb and became frustrated with Ericka at the duck roadblock. Nearly eliminated. Not expecting to see them around for very long.

7.Marcy & Ron - She's hyper and he's a generic old guy. I have no interest in either of them.

8.Mika & Canaan - Made a terrible first impression. Self righteous knobs with stupid names and the sickening, non-Christian attitude that the great wizard in the sky likes them better than anyone else.

9.Maria & Tiffany - Not too bright, no chance to be the first all female team to win. The lie about working with homeless kids revealed a lack of class and moral character. Committed the unforgivable sin of bringing wheelie luggage on the Amazing Race.

10.Lance & Keri - Where do I begin? He's an insufferable, obnoxious jerk who is obviously very insecure about some small thing and overcompensates in every other aspect of his life. She's an airhead who stays with him. Yuck.

Philiminated:

Eric & Lisa - The dippy spiritual crap would have gotten old quickly anyway.

Garrett & Jessica - Feel no sympathy for a couple described as dating on & off and think a situation as stressful as filming a competitive reality show will improve their relationship. Idiots.

Thanks Arnutz - got my calculator all ready!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-04-09, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Ditto Everything Kidflash Said!!! I'm late to the party, the show has already started in the East, but I'm SO happy to have it back and what a cast of characters we've got this time!!!! PLUS Wheelie Luggage!!! Yeesh!!!!

I'm so happy to see everyone on the boards

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Hey y'all! I got a quick and good feed of the show. It's only Monday night and I was able to watch it so here's my list. I loved the show tonight! Great first hour with the game show. It was awesome. The mud and the duck herding wasn't bad either, though I was hoping for a "my duck is broken" comment along the way.

No major comments this week - just the list:
1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Meghan/Cheyne
3. Zev/Justin
4. Gary/Matt
5. Sam/Dan
6. Brian/Ericka
7. Mika/Canaan
8. Marcy/Ron
9. Maria/Tiffany
10. Lance/Keri

Other than the last two I've got some things I actually like about everyone, but the top four are definitely my faves.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Really Like:

1. Zev & Justin -- I have Asperger's Syndrome, so I can really relate to them!
2. Herbert & Nathaniel -- they're real fun. Then again, they are Globetrotters -- having fun is second nature to them.

Like:

3. Maria & Tiffany -- I like them right now. I'm not too mad that they lied about their job -- but the truth got out quickly.
4. Megan & Cheyne -- they remind me a little of Kris & Jon. And that's a good thing.

Meh right now:

5. Sam & Dan -- they're okay.
6. Gary & Matt -- in the middle for me.
7. Marcy & Ron -- token older couple for me.
8. Brian & Ericka -- they really need to stop bickering in order for me to like them.

Don't really like:

9. Mika & Cannan -- I think they'll be like Brandon & Nicole.
10. Lance & Keri -- I definitely don't like Lance!

Philiminated:

Eric & Lisa and Garret & Jessica -- just as well that they were Philiminated. They might've gotten annoying to me.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-09, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
#1 - Sam/Dan
#2 - Zev/Justin
#3 - Gary/Matt
#4 - Globetrotters
#5 - Maria/Tiffany
#6 - Brian/Ericka
#7 - Mika/Canaan
#8 - Meghan/Cheyne
#9 - Lance/Keri
#10 - Ron/Marcy

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-09, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "This cast sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

Not so impressed with the casting department this go around...

Ehhh, ok enough:
1. Flight Time/Big Easy
2. Zev/Justin
3. Meghan/Cheyne
4. Sam/Dan
5. Gary/Matt

Ewww, that's enough:
6. Marcy/Ron
7. Brian/Ericka
8. Mika/Canaan
9. Maria/Tiffany
10. Lance/Keri

Won't Be Missed
X 11 Garrett/Jessica
X 10 Eric/Lisa

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Lvoe:
1. Herbert/Nathaniel
2. Sam/Dan
3. Gary/Matt
4. Zev/Justin
5. Meghan/Cheyne

Like:
6. Mika/Canaan
7. Brian Erika

Meh:
8. Marcy/Ron

Don't Like:
9. Lance/Keri
10. Maria/Tiffany

Don't Start a Goodbye Thread:

11. Eric/Lisa
12. Garrett/Jessica

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
1. Gary/Matt - Good job getting back from the first leg to win the second.
2. Flight Time/Big Easy - They seem to have a lot of fun.
3. Zev/Justin - I have Asberger's myself, so I'm rooting for them.
4. Meghan/Cheyne - Meh.
5. Marcy/Ron - Meh two.
6. Sam/Dan - Flirting with the girls won't work. They're gonna firgure out you're gay.
7. Mika/Canaan - Another "God wants us to win" team.
8. Brian/Ericka - Ericka, you could do so much better than Brian.
9. Maria/Tiffany - I want to like them, because I play poker myself. But lying about working with homeless people is really low.
10. Lance/Keri - Musclehead lawyer needs to go.

Philiminated: Eric/Lisa - Barely got to know you. I don't like yoga, so I'm not sad to see you go.

Philiminated: Garrett/Jessica - Bickering couple goes early. Thank goodness.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
I am so happy this show is back on!

1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Although they didn't wow me with their racing, they are having a good time.

2. Gary/Matt - I was surprised that they won a round. They seem like great people.

3. Sam/Dan - I think they will go far.

4. Meghan/Cheyne - They seem like a nice couple.

5. Marcy/Ron - She is a little much, but I always root for the older couple to go far. Unfortunately I don't think they will.

6. Zev/Justin - They are pleasant. I hope they do well.

7. Mika/Canaan - Blech. What is going to happen if God doesn't answer their prayers to win the race?

8. Brian/Ericka - Goes to show beauty is only skin deep. She is way too shrill - screeching at Brian. He had no patience with Ericka and was quite rude. They are saving two others.

9. Maria/Tiffany - I am not into poker so I didn't realize that they were famous. Still, the story about their job was ridiculous.

10. Lance/Keri - Ugh! What an idiot. The minute Keri said "He is so schmat" in the first few seconds of introduction, I knew I was going to dislike the both of them.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-09, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
How do I know a new TV season has officially begun? The return of the lvoe list! Here we go:

GOOD TEAMS

1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Yeah, I know, not too original to put them first but they deserve it, dagnabit! It doesn't matter to me if they need the money or not; they're nice, funny guys and right now I'm behind them 100%

2. Gary/Matt - Drama-free is always good, especially in an estranged parent and child combo. Let's hope they become more of a Mel/Mike rather than a Ron/Christina.

3. Zev/Justin - Zev's little one-liners were cracking me up and I loved the whole Duck Whisperer thing.

4. Sam/Dan - Easy going and appear to have a good relationship. They have the potential to be my favorite sibling team since Brian/Greg.

OKAY TEAMS

5. Marcy/Ron - They didn't make too much of an impression on me except for Marcy's odd little dance down the streets of Tokyo. Into the middle of my list they go.

6. Meghan /Cheyne - Meh, they're okay, I guess. Can somebody please track down Cheyne's mom so I can slap her upside the head for spelling her son's name so freakin' weird? I can't be the only one who looks at that name and thinks it says Cheyenne which is a girl's name.

7. Mika/Canaan - So far they seem to be pretty well-balanced and mutually supportive. Keep the God stuff to a minimum and they might move up my list in the coming weeks.

ICKY TEAMS

8. Maria/Tiffany - I really wanted to like them but with the unnecessary lie about what they do, Maria's attitude the minute they set down in Tokyo and their stupid attempts to flirt with Sam and Dan (I can't wait to see their faces when they find out), I can't do it.

9. Brian/Ericka - Way, way too much sniping and bickering for so early in the race. I won't miss them when they're gone but first I want to witness the exit of

10. Lance/Keri - Not so much for her but definitely for him. Arrogant, obnoxious and loud gets really old really fast. He claims to be a street lawyer so I can't wait for him to get back to the streets of wherever the heck he's from.

Philiminated:
Garrett/Jessica - From reading their CBS bio I figured they were going to be the annoying, fighting couple of the season and his reaction at the Pit Stop pretty much confirmed my assumption. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving couple.

Eric/Lisa - I wish they could have stuck around longer if for no other reason than I wanted them, as vegans, to have to take part in a challenge that required them to eat musk ox brains or something.

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Lvoe
1. Gary & Matt
2. Flight Time & Big Easy
3. Sam & Dan

4. Zev & Justin
5. Meghan & Cheyne
6. Marcy & Ron

Ick
7. Mika & Canaan
8. Brian & Ericka
9. Maria & Tiffany
10. Lance & Keri

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-09, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
1. Flight Time/Big Easy - Judging by the previews I thought they would be a team that would be so-so for me. I really enjoyed them.
2. Gary/Matt - Nice job on the second leg.
3. Meghan/Cheyne - No drama and nice win on the first leg.
4. Sam/Dan - Another team that will be fun to watch.
5. Zev/Justin - I really like Zev. Giving a stranger his jacket because he believed the other guy needed it more was a very nice thing to do.

Meh... Could go either way
6. Mika/Canaan - I don't have an opinion about them yet.
7. Marcy/Ron - Ron's fine, Marcy may irritate me.
8. Brian/Erica - I wanted to like this team and judging from the first two legs, that may not happen.

Don't like
9. Lance/Kari - Lance is obnoxious.

10. Maria/Tiffany - Another team I wanted to like but the instant bickering and lying about their profession kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

Philiminated
Eric/Lisa - It's too bad they didn't get to run the race although Lisa's comments on the mat may have driven me nuts if they were there longer.

Garrett/Jessica - It's a good thing they will spend time with Eric and Lisa. Perhaps a little yoga and meditation would be good for Garrett.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
1. Zev & Justin - Everybody loved the Duck Whisperer, especially compared to the hysterics that others experienced during that challenge. Zev offered a feel-good narrative and I liked his dry wit, but will viewers turn on him (like they did the deaf guy) if his condition ever causes him to behave in ways that others do not understand, if he ever departs from being the model Asperger's guy that doesn't challenge others in any way at all?

2. Gary & Matt - They seem like a cross-generational odd couple. It was cool to see them take first place on an early leg because I don't think that they will physically be able to keep up until the end.

3. Sam & Dan - They're good eye candy, plus I don't think that we've seen an athletic gay duo since Chip and Reichen won the fourth season. It's good to see the producers departing from their entrenched casting of stereotypes.

4. Meghan & Cheyne - Thanks for being a no-fuss kind of couple. That is a relief after the antics of so many of the others. Your hair does look like a porcupine landed on your head, Cheyne.

5. Marcy & Ron - I really need to get my parents to sign up for the Amazing Race. They deserve a vacation as much as you do. There's no way that you're making it to the end, so enjoy the sites that you see now and have a great time at the resort when you get sent there.

6. Maria & Tiffany - You're idiots. I just couldn't find anything to like about either of you. With all your posturing, I expected more skill.

7. Stupid Nickname & Dumb Nickname - I know it's not your fault that the producers played the Globetrotters' theme music every time you were on camera, but it sure was annoying all the same. It was, however, your fault that you refer to each other by your stage names. Keep it up and I'll invent some nicknames for you too.

8. Brian & Ericka - Maybe if you just parade around in your swimsuit for us, Ericka, then somebody might give you some scholarship prize money. How hard did you have to concentrate to disguise what a shrill beyotch you are while on the pageant circuit?

9. Mika & Canaan - I'm thinking impure thoughts about you right now, Canaan. You better get to praying!

10. Masshole & Keri - Not all attorneys from Massachusetts are obnoxious. This guy is a real tool. What was with the bandana tied around his arm? He obviously thinks that he is God's gift to, well, everybody, but he's actually a bit of hell on earth. He won't even be fun to hate.

Garrett & Jessica - Wow, anger issues much, Garrett? If Jessica was smart she would run for the hills right now, but obviously she isn't because she's already invested this much time in on-again, off-again with you.

Eric & Lisa - When it got down to you two or Masshole & Keri, I couldn't have been happier. Either way the viewers won. That was more than clear from the brief introduction you received.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-04-09, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
Always hard to do this after one week, but here it goes:

1. Sam/Dan - They seem to be decent racers and having fun.
2. Zev/Justin - Love Zev's dry sense of humor.
3. Meghan/Cheyne - Good racers with little drama, though I have trouble differentiating them from
4. Mika/Canaan - See above
5. Gary/Matt - Good job coming in first.
6. Herbert/Nathaniel - Easy going and good racers.
7. Marcy/Ron - Overall okay, but trying to get the tourists to chant was just awkward.
8. Maria/Tiffany - Not impressed with your lying about your job. It's one thing if it you just didn't admit what you did (a la the gay brothers), it's another to lie completely. I did like how Zev saw right through you, though.
9. Brian/Erika - You were so stressed, it's no wonder the ducks were freaking out.
10. Lance/Keri - Lance is a bully, and Keri lets him get away with it.

Gone:
Eric/Lisa - I would have liked to see them longer. They were a different team, and I wanted to see what kind of racers they would be.
Garrett/Jessica - Very high strung, though young and athletic and I understand why they thought they would last longer

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-09, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 15.1"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-09 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Lvoe List Results - Week One!

Lvoe is in the Air!
Welcome back everyone! Let's find out who we lvoe and who we hope to never see again. Herbert & Nathaniel take the top spot in week one, ranked first by eleven of twenty lvoe listers - Arnutz, Max Headroom, Snidget, Starshine, warp_core breach, sittem, shimane22, samboohoo, tazluli, Jools and Silver03 form the RTVW Globetrotter fan club. Gary & Matt take second place with first place votes from emydi, beau_30, Scuba Steve and Blue Iris. Sam & Dan takes the week one lvoe list bronze medal with first place votes from Kwiet One and featherfish81. Just behind was Zev & Justin who won the hearts of Belle Book, History Detective and myself.

Where is the Lvoe? Not Here.

Lance & Keri get no lvoe around here. A solid last place with fourteen last place votes. Maria & Tiffany try a poor bluff and find themselves second to last. Miss America & her beau (also known as Ericka & Brian) bicker and land in seventh place.

­]]
Rank Team First Place Votes Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Herbert & Nathaniel
Gary & Matt
Sam & Dan
Zev & Justin
Meghan & Cheyne
Marcy & Ron
Mika & Canaan
Brian & Ericka
Maria & Tiffany
Lance & Keri

See ya next week!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •