The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
From Tv Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

Episode #2 title: "My Mom is going to Kill Me."

Now, I don't see James saying that!

Hi guys, I'm still around but I've heard this season has been pretty much spoiled so I'm trying to keep blinders on. I don't know if this has any spoiler value but I can't contribute much more.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: ... Estee 09-21-07 1
   My Mom is Going to Kill Me! CTgirl 09-21-07 2
       RE: My Mom is Going to Kill Me! michel 09-21-07 5
   RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: ... Brownroach 09-21-07 3
 Misdirection for Ep 2 Brownroach 09-21-07 4
   RE: Misdirection for Ep 2 michel 09-21-07 6
   RE: Misdirection for Ep 2 Estee 09-21-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
I'd guess Todd or Frosti as the youngest in the group. But there's just too many things that could produce that reaction -- challenge actions, camp screwups, backstabs...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
2. "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!"
And Jaime's young and naive too. Along with all the underwear shots and blur potential, there are so many situations where someone could say it.

Michel - I admire your fortitude in not looking at the spoilers! At some point every season I wish I hadn't looked, but then a new spoiler pops up and I gotta know! Good luck avoiding them and contribute what you can. And you're one of the reasons that Scarlett had to come hunting me down to do a SOTS!

Summertime by Sharnina

09-21-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: My Mom is Going to Kill Me!"
Good luck with the SOTS. I'll read them all later, hopefully after the season.

In my case, I wouldn't consider being hunted down by Scarlett as something bad at all!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
Todd is my guess. This excerpt from the article Pepe posted suggests that Todd is close to his mom:

"...I've been a fan since Day 1 since I was 16," says Herzog, a dual citizen who lives in Utah but often visits Scarborough with his Toronto-born mom.

And Jeff said: "But he's a great storyteller...Todd is somebody you go to all the time because he always gives you something good."

So, like Jonathan, it's likely they would use one or more of his comments as Ep titles.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
4. "Misdirection for Ep 2"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix

The castaways are thrown, choked, and wrestled as mud flies and tops are ripped off in one of the most physical and dirtiest challenges in Survivor history.

When Leslie feels weak and vulnerable, she receives what she thinks is a gift from God.

Jean-Robert concocts a plan to purposely act lazy in order to get ahead in the game.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

09-21-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Misdirection for Ep 2"
Thanks BR from bringing this over.

Some guys would consider wrestling with Ashley as quite a gift. Not from God, but quite a gift still.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Misdirection for Ep 2"
Wait. They're using names in the Eyemail? Not 'one Survivor'?

Weird.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •