URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6774
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""

Posted by michel on 09-21-07 at 10:47 AM
From Tv Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

Episode #2 title: "My Mom is going to Kill Me."

Now, I don't see James saying that!

Hi guys, I'm still around but I've heard this season has been pretty much spoiled so I'm trying to keep blinders on. I don't know if this has any spoiler value but I can't contribute much more.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
Posted by Estee on 09-21-07 at 10:52 AM
I'd guess Todd or Frosti as the youngest in the group. But there's just too many things that could produce that reaction -- challenge actions, camp screwups, backstabs...

"My Mom is Going to Kill Me!"
Posted by CTgirl on 09-21-07 at 11:32 AM
And Jaime's young and naive too. Along with all the underwear shots and blur potential, there are so many situations where someone could say it.

Michel - I admire your fortitude in not looking at the spoilers! At some point every season I wish I hadn't looked, but then a new spoiler pops up and I gotta know! Good luck avoiding them and contribute what you can. And you're one of the reasons that Scarlett had to come hunting me down to do a SOTS!

Summertime by Sharnina

"RE: My Mom is Going to Kill Me!"
Posted by michel on 09-21-07 at 12:53 PM
Good luck with the SOTS. I'll read them all later, hopefully after the season.

In my case, I wouldn't consider being hunted down by Scarlett as something bad at all!

"RE: Survivor 15: Episode #2 Title: "My Mom is Going to Kill Me!""
Posted by Brownroach on 09-21-07 at 11:34 AM
Todd is my guess. This excerpt from the article Pepe posted suggests that Todd is close to his mom:

"...I've been a fan since Day 1 since I was 16," says Herzog, a dual citizen who lives in Utah but often visits Scarborough with his Toronto-born mom.

And Jeff said: "But he's a great storyteller...Todd is somebody you go to all the time because he always gives you something good."

So, like Jonathan, it's likely they would use one or more of his comments as Ep titles.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

"Misdirection for Ep 2"
Posted by Brownroach on 09-21-07 at 11:41 AM
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix

The castaways are thrown, choked, and wrestled as mud flies and tops are ripped off in one of the most physical and dirtiest challenges in Survivor history.

When Leslie feels weak and vulnerable, she receives what she thinks is a gift from God.

Jean-Robert concocts a plan to purposely act lazy in order to get ahead in the game.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

"RE: Misdirection for Ep 2"
Posted by michel on 09-21-07 at 12:57 PM
Thanks BR from bringing this over.

Some guys would consider wrestling with Ashley as quite a gift. Not from God, but quite a gift still.

"RE: Misdirection for Ep 2"
Posted by Estee on 09-21-07 at 01:39 PM
Wait. They're using names in the Eyemail? Not 'one Survivor'?

Weird.