The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chad on The Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chad on The Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Ho, hum, he's not very interesting.

Chad told Renee that he knew Scout was just a figurehead and that Ami was really pulling the strings- even before the merge.

He said Ami has a lot of control over the women and he doesn't know why.

He wasn't worried during the IC because he thought he had an alliance with Chris, Twila and Scout.

Twila is the most indecisive person out there. You ask her how she's voting and she says- I don't know- whatever you tell me to do.

Renee asked him who he thought could win it all. He said- well I can't really speculate. Then he said- Chris is really strong- but it would be hard to break up the women.

CBS website is usually updated after 10am with the summary of the morning's interview.

Almighty Icecat!

(ETA for typos)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chad on The Early Show Brownroach 11-19-04 1
   RE: Chad on The Early Show volsfan 11-19-04 2
       RE: Chad on The Early Show toddE 11-19-04 4
 One thing of interest... Brownroach 11-19-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Chad on The Early Show"
Ho-hum, indeed. The caller question segment was pretty boring too. First caller asked what advice he would give a disabled child about being able to do something like Chad did in competing on Survivor.

Second caller asked if he thought the men's downfall was in voting off John K instead of Twila or Julie. Chad said no because John had never been part of the men's alliance and if they went to the merge 5/5 John would have jumped over to the women. So they made the right decision at the time.

Last caller asked about the effects of the kava -- Chad said the kava at the village was stronger than what they had when they first arrived, and it caused him to lose muscle coordination.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Chad on The Early Show"
I know it is all speculation but I don't think JohnK would have been as easy to flip to the women's side if he had been approached by Sarge, Chris and Chad. At the point the young realized what was going on they would have done whatever to get further in the game.

Also, once the merge came about, John would not have been any better off with the women...he would still be the first to go with them once the other men got the boot!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Chad on The Early Show"
It is speculation, but I definitely think John K. would have gone over to the women in a heartbeat. He would have tried to become an honorary bowhead, and that plan might just have worked, at least for a couple TCs, and he would have hoped for those crucial immunities.

p.s. I guess Chad was, surprisingly, something of a ZZZoe 8th place finish. Kept waiting for a story, no story ever came, got booted and showed lack of personality.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
3. "One thing of interest..."
Chad said that near the end of the immunity challenge Twila actually pulled herself a notch further up on the pole.

Twila could be a major contender to win a late game endurance challenge. This may not have been lost on the others...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •