URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5542
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Chad on The Early Show"

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 11-19-04 at 09:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

Ho, hum, he's not very interesting.

Chad told Renee that he knew Scout was just a figurehead and that Ami was really pulling the strings- even before the merge.

He said Ami has a lot of control over the women and he doesn't know why.

He wasn't worried during the IC because he thought he had an alliance with Chris, Twila and Scout.

Twila is the most indecisive person out there. You ask her how she's voting and she says- I don't know- whatever you tell me to do.

Renee asked him who he thought could win it all. He said- well I can't really speculate. Then he said- Chris is really strong- but it would be hard to break up the women.

CBS website is usually updated after 10am with the summary of the morning's interview.

Almighty Icecat!

(ETA for typos)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Chad on The Early Show"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-04 at 10:35 AM
Ho-hum, indeed. The caller question segment was pretty boring too. First caller asked what advice he would give a disabled child about being able to do something like Chad did in competing on Survivor.

Second caller asked if he thought the men's downfall was in voting off John K instead of Twila or Julie. Chad said no because John had never been part of the men's alliance and if they went to the merge 5/5 John would have jumped over to the women. So they made the right decision at the time.

Last caller asked about the effects of the kava -- Chad said the kava at the village was stronger than what they had when they first arrived, and it caused him to lose muscle coordination.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by volsfan on 11-19-04 at 11:01 AM
I know it is all speculation but I don't think JohnK would have been as easy to flip to the women's side if he had been approached by Sarge, Chris and Chad. At the point the young realized what was going on they would have done whatever to get further in the game.

Also, once the merge came about, John would not have been any better off with the women...he would still be the first to go with them once the other men got the boot!

Posted by toddE on 11-19-04 at 12:19 PM
It is speculation, but I definitely think John K. would have gone over to the women in a heartbeat. He would have tried to become an honorary bowhead, and that plan might just have worked, at least for a couple TCs, and he would have hoped for those crucial immunities.

p.s. I guess Chad was, surprisingly, something of a ZZZoe 8th place finish. Kept waiting for a story, no story ever came, got booted and showed lack of personality.

"One thing of interest..."
Posted by Brownroach on 11-19-04 at 11:34 AM
Chad said that near the end of the immunity challenge Twila actually pulled herself a notch further up on the pole.

Twila could be a major contender to win a late game endurance challenge. This may not have been lost on the others...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.