The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aussie Promo - ALL Winners??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-04, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aussie Promo - ALL Winners??"
A promo clip for Australia's Channel 9 says that ALL winners of previous Survivor's will compete in ASS.

Did they get it wrong or are the spoilers off?

The clip can be found at:
<http://ninemsn.com.au/tvshows/video_sml.asp?asf=/tvguide2000/tv/tvshows/2003/allstar_promo.wmv>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 In my opinion... Goooey_Alley 01-04-04 1
 wrong tribephyl 01-04-04 2
 RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners?? SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 3
 RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners?? bungeye 01-04-04 4
 RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners?? crayZoZ 01-11-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-04-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
1. "In my opinion..."
they are just making a hype by saying ALL past winners competing for the A.S.S. Someone from other boards or an article says Brian (winner of S5 Thailand) turned down the offer and Vecepia (winner of S4) had a "baby?". So... probably some winners or runner-ups or who made it to Merge (or Fake Merge in case of Thailand) but definitely those who are still clinging for 15 minutes of fame and for the money.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
2. "wrong"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-04 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

I say Channel Nine got it wrong.
It wouldn't be the first time Ch9. in Australia made some sort of false claim about the American Survivor.

Tis troubling, but if the Australian Market, chooses to not fact check and hold Channel Nine accountable, then they are free to say almost anything they want.
Not that I have any proof myself. But, it is fairly well known that, like Goooey mentioned, Brian and Vecepia have turned down the opportunity to return. Sandra seems to not want be a part of the newest version as well. So 3 of the 7 have said "No".

Or maybe, in Australian, "All" means "Most of".

ETA my old Siggie.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-04, 07:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners??"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

bungeye 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-04-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-04 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

I am an aussie, the promo they have shown on tv (which appears to be the official promo) has sandra as a contestant in the allstar series. The tv promo does not show Brian as a contestant or Johny Fairplay.

crayZoZ 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Aussie Promo - ALL Winners??"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-04 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

I think there could be something in this. When I first read that Sandra was shown on the clip I thought yeah they ( CBS) are just including footage of the most recent winner to gee the promotion video up.

But after watching it again last night during the cricket Sandra's picture and name are shown as being on ASS I recall the dialogue says something like "......including past winners " and then wammo! There she is.....

As has been speculated on other threads that four secret contestants are bought into the game ( Brian, Jon etc )

Maybe Sandra comes back in as well perhaps as Jenna M replacement when she leaves in Ep3

ETA The clip shown last night is a new clip not one linked above I dont know how to include it sorry.. by the way Brian and Vecepia are not shown maybe someelse can get a link for this promo... Cheers crayzoz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •