The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th"
Well another red hat and another player gone. I was just happy that this week it was an ally of Flor and Jim. Wanda is gone and they said it was the most decisive vote yet. I wish they would show us at the end of the show who did vote for who. But it looks like some of the players were starting to get worried about the power of Jim/Flor/Wanda and decided to cut one loose. And who is using those condoms? Hmmm?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th bubbastan 02-10-04 1
   RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th Loree 02-11-04 2
 RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th fnbdave 02-13-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
1. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th"
Well Loree, color me surprised. I really didn't think that Wanda was going anywhere. Looks like suddenly the tables have turned and Jim and Flor are now operating from the minority position.

Wanda seemed their strongest ally, with some of the others, Matt (? -- ya know, it's sad, but even this far into the game I still have trouble remembering some of these folks names -- more dynamic casting is definitely needed) and John for example, being less closely allied.

Me thinks that the whole Flor and the Jimbots group were not as tight as they have been edited to appear if the budding relationship of the two single parents could have upset the whole applecart. Either that or Wanda was waaaay more annoying than what we've been allowed to see.

I really wished that they showed the votes too. I can't think of any reason for them not doing so, especially since it robs the viewers of the fun of seeing which folks flipped on their original "alliance". If that guy who wants to give the house away (Matt?) that Flor and the Jimbots saved the other week was one of the folks that flipped, then there is a whole new set of sub-alliances at work that we haven't been allowed to see.

As far as the condom usage, it really would appear to be Flor and Jim. They seem to spend more time than anyone in the "Love Shack". Heck, at the close of this week's show, they were the only two folks spending the night there. To me an equally big question is why whoever it is would just be dropping the wrappers around camp? Either someone has absolutely no discretion *or* someone is planting evidence to make others (Flor and Jim) look bad. Hmmmm....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
2. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th"
I sure agree on remembering the names. I still am not sure of a couple of their names.

I would not put it past Flor to have planted the condom wrapper just to screw up Jim's marriage. She is so manipulative it would not surprise me.

I think Wanda was just too bossy. They kept mentioning this and now they had an opportunity to get rid of her and take the power away from Jim & Flor who seemed to rule that group of 6.

I really think they make a big mistake by not showing us who votes for who. It would make us more interested in the alliances and let us know who is wavering and can be persuaded to change their vote.

fnbdave 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-13-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE: House of Dreams - ep Feb 9th"
I love that Wanda bit it...Flor and Jim getting it on is priceless...wish they moved this back to an earlier time though

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •