The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
No board for this show, but the last one episode of the season was awesome. Probably one of the best UFC matches I've seen between Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonner.

BTW, they are casting for heavyweights and welterweights next season at ufc.com

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and cas... Jealousy 04-13-05 1
 RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and cas... Cygnus X1 04-18-05 2
 RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and cas... flipxcyd 09-22-05 3
 RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and cas... flipxcyd 09-28-05 5
   RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and cas... DaveThe Dude 09-29-05 6
 RE: Ultimate Fighter TWO Finale willinCal 11-03-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
I watched the finale and was glad that Stephen Bonner got a contract too. I was rooting for him too. It's not like I watched the entire season, but I liked Bonner and Diego.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
You know who I didn't realize was an avid UFC fan and color commentator? Fear Factor's own Joe Rogan!

Saw that in a magazine in Vegas. I have seen UFC before. Brutal.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
Is this the only thread talking about Season 2? Anyway, I don't know how Jorge can work alliances into this type of game. If you're the best fighter, you win. IMHO, manipulating other fighters to fight each other, so that you can make it to the end is a cowardly way to get there. If you're not as good as a fighter, why should you get the contract. You gotta earn it.

I also wanna say I'm a huge fan of Matt Hughes.

Again, I tried searching for another thread, and I just couldn't find anything. So, forgive if I duplicate.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
So happy Jorge is outta there. His constant bragging was getting irritating. I was happy Matt Hughes was getting on his nerves...on purpose! I really dislike people who keep saying they're the best, and they don't produce.

What's with the heavyweights this season anyway? Seems like they're ALL out of shape. LOL Matt Hughes' welterweights are coming out strong. Too bad, he's got to give one up to the Franklin camp.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-05, 10:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
From last season I rooted for Josh Koshchec (sp?), and I especially did not like Diego. Diego was very skilled, but as a person I simply did not like him.

This season I liked Jorge in some ways, but you guys are all right about how the politics angle became anoying with him after a while. You noticed that for all his bravado he lost to someone who was generally considered to be not that great of a fighter.

Yes, the heavyweights do seem to be somewhat out of shape this season. Very odd.

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ultimate Fighter TWO Finale"
Surprise no one is talking about this show.

Season finale is Saturday, 11/5 @ 6pm pacific.

Welterweight final between Joe & Luke. Joe was first picked and Luke was last picked on Matt Hughes team.

Heavyweight final between Rashad & ???. I lost interest after Rashad's fight.

Last fight between Joe and Jason was a joke. It looked like Jason basically gave up quickly, unless those submissions look more lethal than what it seems?

Welterweight final looks tough. I pick Joe to win it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •