URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1247
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"

Posted by Flairmarq on 04-12-05 at 04:25 PM
No board for this show, but the last one episode of the season was awesome. Probably one of the best UFC matches I've seen between Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonner.

BTW, they are casting for heavyweights and welterweights next season at ufc.com

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ultimate Fighter Finale and casting"
Posted by Jealousy on 04-13-05 at 08:57 AM
I watched the finale and was glad that Stephen Bonner got a contract too. I was rooting for him too. It's not like I watched the entire season, but I liked Bonner and Diego.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 04-18-05 at 12:21 PM
You know who I didn't realize was an avid UFC fan and color commentator? Fear Factor's own Joe Rogan!

Saw that in a magazine in Vegas. I have seen UFC before. Brutal.

Posted by flipxcyd on 09-22-05 at 08:54 PM
Is this the only thread talking about Season 2? Anyway, I don't know how Jorge can work alliances into this type of game. If you're the best fighter, you win. IMHO, manipulating other fighters to fight each other, so that you can make it to the end is a cowardly way to get there. If you're not as good as a fighter, why should you get the contract. You gotta earn it.

I also wanna say I'm a huge fan of Matt Hughes.

Again, I tried searching for another thread, and I just couldn't find anything. So, forgive if I duplicate.

Posted by flipxcyd on 09-28-05 at 06:04 PM
So happy Jorge is outta there. His constant bragging was getting irritating. I was happy Matt Hughes was getting on his nerves...on purpose! I really dislike people who keep saying they're the best, and they don't produce.

What's with the heavyweights this season anyway? Seems like they're ALL out of shape. LOL Matt Hughes' welterweights are coming out strong. Too bad, he's got to give one up to the Franklin camp.

Posted by DaveThe Dude on 09-29-05 at 10:11 PM
From last season I rooted for Josh Koshchec (sp?), and I especially did not like Diego. Diego was very skilled, but as a person I simply did not like him.

This season I liked Jorge in some ways, but you guys are all right about how the politics angle became anoying with him after a while. You noticed that for all his bravado he lost to someone who was generally considered to be not that great of a fighter.

Yes, the heavyweights do seem to be somewhat out of shape this season. Very odd.

"RE: Ultimate Fighter TWO Finale"
Posted by willinCal on 11-03-05 at 07:39 PM
Surprise no one is talking about this show.

Season finale is Saturday, 11/5 @ 6pm pacific.

Welterweight final between Joe & Luke. Joe was first picked and Luke was last picked on Matt Hughes team.

Heavyweight final between Rashad & ???. I lost interest after Rashad's fight.

Last fight between Joe and Jason was a joke. It looked like Jason basically gave up quickly, unless those submissions look more lethal than what it seems?

Welterweight final looks tough. I pick Joe to win it.