The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cut (July 13)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cut (July 13)"
Did anyone else watch tonight? It was another one of those eps where I think the wrong person was sent home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Disagree Bebo 07-13-05 1
   RE: Disagree Loree 07-13-05 3
 RE: The Cut (July 13) volsfan 07-13-05 2
   RE: The Cut (July 13) Loree 07-13-05 4
       RE: The Cut (July 13) volsfan 07-13-05 5
 RE: The Cut (July 13) CattyChat 07-14-05 6
   RE: The Cut (July 13) ginger 07-15-05 7
       RE: The Cut (July 13) DonnaLynn 07-15-05 8
           RE: The Cut (July 13) ginger 07-15-05 9
   RE: The Cut (July 13) cambo 07-15-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
1. "Disagree"
Loree, when the result was first announced, I was inclined to agree with you. But both teams put two people in charge of getting the store in order. One pair got it done quite nicely, the other two slapped it together last-minute. So it's not unreasonable to me that one of them would have gotten the heave-ho.

07-13-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Disagree"
I would have rather seen Felix go home because I think the failure was his fault. He picked poorly and then left even though they had one less member. And it didn't help when one of them got sick.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
I watched and I am not that surprised. However, most all of my favs were on the winning team.

07-13-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
Don't tell me the evil stepsisters are your faves?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
evil stepsisters? What do you mean?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
I thought James should have been a stronger contender BUT, although it might have been the editing, I thought he wasn't shown to really do anything except complain about Felix not being there and how he was forced to step into a leadership role.

I think maybe he got too confident, thinking he made such a great impression on Tommy early on at his party and so forth and with his talents that he became lazy.

I think this show is lacking in MANY areas, but I think Tommy must pay attention to all that's going on behind the scenes and past & present performances as a whole in his eliminations. So far I have agreed with most of his comments and reasons.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
I totally punted watching. Can someone tell me in about three sentences what happened? Muchas gracias in advance.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-15-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
Felix should have gone. Not only did he leave his team and when they were one member down to the other team, but he acted like a jerk at the party. Now everyone in Hollywood knows that Felix is a skateboarder.. PULEAZE!

--Donna :~)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
Please tell me what happened? Pretty please?

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Cut (July 13)"
I think James took a hit he didn't deserve. From what I saw, if it weren't for him the team would've been nowhere! I've only seen 3 episodes, but is there any reason why Jessica is still there?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •