URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1384
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Cut (July 13)"

Posted by Loree on 07-13-05 at 08:48 PM
Did anyone else watch tonight? It was another one of those eps where I think the wrong person was sent home.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Disagree"
Posted by Bebo on 07-13-05 at 09:32 PM
Loree, when the result was first announced, I was inclined to agree with you. But both teams put two people in charge of getting the store in order. One pair got it done quite nicely, the other two slapped it together last-minute. So it's not unreasonable to me that one of them would have gotten the heave-ho.

"RE: Disagree"
Posted by Loree on 07-13-05 at 10:34 PM
I would have rather seen Felix go home because I think the failure was his fault. He picked poorly and then left even though they had one less member. And it didn't help when one of them got sick.

"RE: The Cut (July 13)"
Posted by volsfan on 07-13-05 at 10:25 PM
I watched and I am not that surprised. However, most all of my favs were on the winning team.

Posted by Loree on 07-13-05 at 10:35 PM
Don't tell me the evil stepsisters are your faves?

Posted by volsfan on 07-13-05 at 11:08 PM
evil stepsisters? What do you mean?

Posted by CattyChat on 07-14-05 at 04:20 PM
I thought James should have been a stronger contender BUT, although it might have been the editing, I thought he wasn't shown to really do anything except complain about Felix not being there and how he was forced to step into a leadership role.

I think maybe he got too confident, thinking he made such a great impression on Tommy early on at his party and so forth and with his talents that he became lazy.

I think this show is lacking in MANY areas, but I think Tommy must pay attention to all that's going on behind the scenes and past & present performances as a whole in his eliminations. So far I have agreed with most of his comments and reasons.

Posted by ginger on 07-15-05 at 03:03 PM
I totally punted watching. Can someone tell me in about three sentences what happened? Muchas gracias in advance.

Posted by DonnaLynn on 07-15-05 at 03:16 PM
Felix should have gone. Not only did he leave his team and when they were one member down to the other team, but he acted like a jerk at the party. Now everyone in Hollywood knows that Felix is a skateboarder.. PULEAZE!

--Donna :~)

Posted by ginger on 07-15-05 at 03:21 PM
Please tell me what happened? Pretty please?

Posted by cambo on 07-15-05 at 05:00 PM
I think James took a hit he didn't deserve. From what I saw, if it weren't for him the team would've been nowhere! I've only seen 3 episodes, but is there any reason why Jessica is still there?