The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scooter - Geek Chic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scooter - Geek Chic"
Is it just me, or does Scooter become more appealing with each show? Although he wasn't one of the worst cases, I really think he has evolved through this process. I think his new wardrobe looks great. And how about him speaking Russian? So cool. He is the total package!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scooter - Geek Chic deweydrop 02-01-07 1
 RE: Scooter - Geek Chic CTgirl 02-01-07 2
   RE: Scooter - Geek Chic LisaPles 02-01-07 3
   RE: Scooter - Geek Chic Loree 02-01-07 4
       RE: Scooter - Geek Chic nazpink 02-02-07 5
 RE: Scooter - Geek Chic amea_gari 02-05-07 6
   RE: Scooter - Geek Chic LisaPles 02-08-07 7
       RE: Scooter - Geek Chic Jadens Mommy 02-08-07 8
       RE: Scooter - Geek Chic MKitty 02-08-07 9
 RE: Scooter - Geek Chic weltek 02-09-07 10
   RE: Scooter - Geek Chic LisaPles 02-15-07 11
       RE: Scooter - Geek Chic Earl Colby Pottinger 02-15-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
He had me when he started doing those pushups at the "auction"

although, watching him hit on much, much older women (than him)...was kinda odd

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
I've been noticing that too. Then last night Megan started to get a better edit compared to the other blondes -- I was wondering if she is being "redeemed" so we can accept her (and Scooter) as the winner. Because in my mind, none of these girls deserve to win!

02-01-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
I totally predict that Scooter and Megan are going to win. Have you noticed that in the intro to the show, one of the final scenes is Scooter and Megan standing together alone on the stairs?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
I was always forgetting Megan's name before because she was just that blonde in the shadow of Cecee. But in the last couple of eps they have shown her more and she seems to be distancing a little from Cecee. So I think I will now hope Scooter and Megan win. I liked Nadia and Mario and was so sorry to see them leave. I do not like Cecee or Jennylee.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-07, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
Scooter is super hot...even before the make-over. I too have noticed that he went from behind the shadows to the forefront of the show....nice to allow him in, but it always left me wanting more of him.

As for Megan, she does seem to be getting a better edit than before, especially with making more efforts and not squeezing herself up Cece's butt.

I love all the guys, the woman however I could do without. In a way I want Niels to win because of all the torture he has to go through with that Jenny Lee.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
I agree, Scooter is really cool. I love all the guys, except Sanjay (he was full of himself and kind of a jerk) but Scooter has kind of gone to the forefront. He's incredibly intelligent, dynamic, funny-- and I think he has more guts than Nate. These guys need to know how to stand up to women like Ceecee and as low-key as Scooter is, I bet anything he has it in him to step forward and be strong when the situation really warrants it. He's also the one guy that I think was better before the makeover. I loved his sense of style.
Man, I wish I knew guys like this

02-08-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
How about that awesome shot of Scooter they showed twice with his shirt off putting his cowboy hat on. My husband and I laughed so hard at how they edited that scene we played it back a couple of times. Scooter has a pretty nice body and I also love his intellect and personality. Yee-haa!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

He looked good! I'm kinda a sucker for cowboys. And I think he's better looking than Nate. Nate's face is too thin for my taste. I like chubby faces like Scooter. DH has chubby cheeks and so does my 15 month old son. Plus he has dimples to boot. The ladies will go crazy over him. They already do.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
Yes, it was the hetero version of Brokeback Mountain during that "hose'em down" scene! Giddiup!!

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
Lights and I were just talking about Scooter and how he's pretty darn crushable.

02-15-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
I think Scooter is a great all around guy. I was so happy for him last night! He was kind of giddy when he realized they had won, it was so cute!
I was also happy for Megan. She seemed like a nice person and I think she learned something from the experience.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-15-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
Megan did not start out nice, but she did grow. And when she threw herself onto the sheep and held it down in the dirt she completed the change from 'prissy beauty queen' to the 'partner any man would be proud to have on his side' team member.

She really threw her all into the last challenges and Scooter was great in how he praised/supported her changes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •