The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

ultrabrite smile 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ultrabrite%20smile Click to send private message to ultrabrite%20smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
This girl has mastered the art of acting and looking dumb, but she is a lot smarter than she is letting on.

It takes a smart woman to act stupid. Did you see how fast she answered the elimination questions? Did you catch how she knows that no one can resist her "adorable pout"?

Don't let her fool you... She may be arrogant and selfish, but she is not stupid.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... motormouth 02-10-07 1
   RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... amea_gari 02-11-07 2
       RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... nazpink 02-13-07 3
           RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... zipperhead 02-13-07 4
               RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... tamarama 02-13-07 6
 RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she ac... Coconut 02-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-10-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
Hmmm, not so sure about that. If she were so smart, why not be slightly likable? I have no doubt she plays it up to look to "cute", but she isn't getting very far with this "act", so I would have question her intelligence.

Jessica Simpson supposedly "acted dumb" too, but for her it worked. She got attention *and* people liked her. That's a lot smarter than anything CeCe is doing, IMHO.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-11-07, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
'Smart' doesn't always go hand in hand with likable. I've known a lot of 'smart' people who were jerks. Cece is arrogant, a trait that often does go with 'smart'. Not always by any means (look at all the guys on this show) but also look at Sanjay.
Anyway, Cece HAS gotten far. How she acts obviously works for her. It may not end up working for her on this show, in the end, but even up to now it has. I doubt she's ever had anything crushing or thought provoking occur to her. She's never had to question how she acts or wonder if se should change.
She's obviously cunning. Eventually her behavior will come back and bite her in the arse though.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
Cece probably does have some smarts under that skull of hers but she is also depending too much on her "looks" which will eventually fade and not work to her benefit....so that act in itself is not very smart. What Cece does will not always work and her accomplishment on a reality show will not reflect on her accomplishments outside in the real world. I think alot of Cece's and Nate's ability to stay in the game has mainly been because 1.) they've won alot and 2.) Nate has been so darn likable that others may not have wanted to punish him for his partner's actions.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
I think it needs to be pointed out that Nate has won almost all of their challenges. The only challenege I remember Cece winning was the boat challenge and that was as much dumb luck finding the key as it was Megan being even more stupid in not knowing how to operate a walkie talkie. If you look back at the author interview and space tour, Cece really stunk it up because she didn't know what she was doing.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-13-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
Saw in a TVGuide interview that it was SCOOTER that messedup with the walki -- not Megan.

Scooter was holding down the wrong button.

Can't find the link...

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cee Cee isn't as dumb as she acts"
She may be smarter than she is letting on, but she's still not community college material.

Plus, I see a lot of people resisting her 'adorable pout.' It is gross.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •