URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 29
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scooter - Geek Chic"

Posted by LisaPles on 02-01-07 at 02:35 PM
Is it just me, or does Scooter become more appealing with each show? Although he wasn't one of the worst cases, I really think he has evolved through this process. I think his new wardrobe looks great. And how about him speaking Russian? So cool. He is the total package!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scooter - Geek Chic"
Posted by deweydrop on 02-01-07 at 02:52 PM
He had me when he started doing those pushups at the "auction"

although, watching him hit on much, much older women (than him)...was kinda odd

Posted by CTgirl on 02-01-07 at 03:08 PM
I've been noticing that too. Then last night Megan started to get a better edit compared to the other blondes -- I was wondering if she is being "redeemed" so we can accept her (and Scooter) as the winner. Because in my mind, none of these girls deserve to win!

Posted by LisaPles on 02-01-07 at 03:26 PM
I totally predict that Scooter and Megan are going to win. Have you noticed that in the intro to the show, one of the final scenes is Scooter and Megan standing together alone on the stairs?

Posted by Loree on 02-01-07 at 04:24 PM
I was always forgetting Megan's name before because she was just that blonde in the shadow of Cecee. But in the last couple of eps they have shown her more and she seems to be distancing a little from Cecee. So I think I will now hope Scooter and Megan win. I liked Nadia and Mario and was so sorry to see them leave. I do not like Cecee or Jennylee.

Posted by nazpink on 02-02-07 at 00:12 AM
Scooter is super hot...even before the make-over. I too have noticed that he went from behind the shadows to the forefront of the show....nice to allow him in, but it always left me wanting more of him.

As for Megan, she does seem to be getting a better edit than before, especially with making more efforts and not squeezing herself up Cece's butt.

I love all the guys, the woman however I could do without. In a way I want Niels to win because of all the torture he has to go through with that Jenny Lee.

Posted by amea_gari on 02-05-07 at 02:51 AM
I agree, Scooter is really cool. I love all the guys, except Sanjay (he was full of himself and kind of a jerk) but Scooter has kind of gone to the forefront. He's incredibly intelligent, dynamic, funny-- and I think he has more guts than Nate. These guys need to know how to stand up to women like Ceecee and as low-key as Scooter is, I bet anything he has it in him to step forward and be strong when the situation really warrants it. He's also the one guy that I think was better before the makeover. I loved his sense of style.
Man, I wish I knew guys like this

Posted by LisaPles on 02-08-07 at 11:18 AM
How about that awesome shot of Scooter they showed twice with his shirt off putting his cowboy hat on. My husband and I laughed so hard at how they edited that scene we played it back a couple of times. Scooter has a pretty nice body and I also love his intellect and personality. Yee-haa!

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 02-08-07 at 11:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-07 AT 11:49 AM (EST)

He looked good! I'm kinda a sucker for cowboys. And I think he's better looking than Nate. Nate's face is too thin for my taste. I like chubby faces like Scooter. DH has chubby cheeks and so does my 15 month old son. Plus he has dimples to boot. The ladies will go crazy over him. They already do.

Posted by MKitty on 02-08-07 at 04:34 PM
Yes, it was the hetero version of Brokeback Mountain during that "hose'em down" scene! Giddiup!!

Posted by weltek on 02-09-07 at 04:29 PM
Lights and I were just talking about Scooter and how he's pretty darn crushable.

Posted by LisaPles on 02-15-07 at 09:51 AM
I think Scooter is a great all around guy. I was so happy for him last night! He was kind of giddy when he realized they had won, it was so cute!
I was also happy for Megan. She seemed like a nice person and I think she learned something from the experience.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-15-07 at 10:23 AM
Megan did not start out nice, but she did grow. And when she threw herself onto the sheep and held it down in the dirt she completed the change from 'prissy beauty queen' to the 'partner any man would be proud to have on his side' team member.

She really threw her all into the last challenges and Scooter was great in how he praised/supported her changes.