The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep08: "It's A Puppet Show""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-19, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S38, Ep08: "It's A Puppet Show""

Blended families are for the Brady's. As the remaining twelve contestants fight it out, Ron acts like a troll, challenges take their toll and the bandages could unroll.

The only happy Survivors may be Wendy and Keith who are still at the Ponderosa breakfast buffet, looking for other flags to raise.

Mark "The True Puppet Master" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's the Troll Show! kingfish 04-07-19 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-19, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's the Troll Show!"
Howdy, Doody.

It’s Howdy Doody time, and I don’t mean my regular morning movement, but a greeting to the new day. I will be saying Howdy to the regular morning Doody too, but that’s a tale for another day. Suffice to say, the sun is shining, the Macaws are making Macaw sounds, the Howler monkeys are howling, and the Iguanas continue to stare wordlessly without ever blinking. They. Never. Blink.

You might think from the above that sometimes I just start putting words down aimlessly, with no direction home. But you’d be wrong, these are very carefully researched and scientifically derived soliloquys. Shakespearean with a dash of Hawking, if you will.

Last week I inadvertently revealed the secret to the success of some of my spoilers. I meant to keep it a secret upon pain of ingrown toenail (better now, thank you), but it slipped out that The Buzzard Island Barry Spoilers are not limited by space or by time. Of course that makes it very easy to rip off another weeks’ worth of super spoilers for your edification and pleasure. I do not do this for prurient purposes, but if you feel the need to thump one off, I can’t stop you. Just keep it your little secret, I don’t want to know.

I have my band of super sleuthy supple sly nubile girl reporters, but sometimes what I do is just reach into the future a few days and jerk some spoilers out. I really meant to keep this as my little secret. Sometimes it seems to the illiterate and plodding time constrained readers that I spoil a past event. It only looks that way, that’s because I can use Reverse Spoilers if I want. You see, the curvature of space time allows me to go so far into the future that in reality I’m actually circling back catching up to the present. Time is circular, and shame on anyone who forgets that. May their Doody be forever stuck in time.

So, here are this week’s Spoilers coming down the chute.

Past or Future Spoiler? #1; Spoiler alert, The word Extinction has something to do with Mr. Blah, the invisible man’s immediate future. However, the producers fail to chip the guy, and he is lost on the Island never to be seen again.

Past or Future Spoiler? #2; Ron claims the role of puppet master for himself. Which should relieve the rest of the survivors. Usually those are words of doom for the speaker. The puppet master should go next, only Warthog can beat him to Extinction because, well, he is Warthog after all and warthog is always in the lead in that race.

Past or Future Spoiler? #3; So Lauren will faint. Who didn’t see this coming? Not eating lowers blood glucose levels, and during an activity that requires endurance, sooner or later fainting becomes inevitable. If you’re not going to east, at least be a fat person.

Past or Future Spoiler? #4; Lauren goes to prove that a Zombie can have an advantage in these challenges. The undead actually can actually comeback to life. The theory in these parts is that she had something to do with Wendy and Keith’s mysterious disappearance and no one knowing where their remains are located.

Past or Future Spoiler? #5; Ron might aspire to Puppet master, but he’d be better off concentrating on his math. His plan was doomed anyway because of defections, but even so, of 12 voters total, he counts 7 members in his alliance and five in the opposing alliance. His idea is to split the 7 votes to in case one of them had an HI. Forgetting to make sure that only one vote is split from the 7. Even if there weren’t any defections, splitting 2 votes would mean a tie.

It didn’t help his cause any that he wasn’t much of a puppet master either, that members of his alliance would be thinking for themselves. So, in conclusion, the puppet master should dress less like Geppetto (all he needs is an alpine hat) and more like someone who knows what the heck he is doing (shuck the vest and tie, TC isn’t a board meeting or a sales call).

Past or Future Spoiler? #6; Kudos to Warthog for making an incoherent argument that Julia somehow got the gist of, and was persuaded by. Whatever works, right?

Past or Future Spoiler? #7; Kudos to Wentworth for being an evil genius. I think she has problems to solve, but she’s looking more and more like a winner.

Buzzard Island Basher Barry
Danger zone below when windy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •