The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 (HHH) List - TBD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2624 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-28-17, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35 (HHH) List - TBD"
Only a one-hour Premier? It's tough enough to assess a full season's cast during a two-hour Premier; it ain't happening with a measly hour.

Consequently, I will forego the initial Ep. 1 List and wait until after Ep. 2 airs before I post...that's if the less than a handful of remaining posters want me to.

I totally misinterpreted the "Hustlers" theme. I thought this was a group of players who pride themselves on conniving their way to the top; I didn't think it referred to a hard work ethic.

Question: Could someone please explain exactly the new rule Jeff mentioned if a TC vote ends in a tie this season?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD michel2 09-28-17 1
   RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD kingfish 09-29-17 2
   RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD Aruba 09-29-17 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-28-17, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD"
Could someone please explain exactly the new rule Jeff mentioned if a TC vote ends in a tie this season?

It's actually back to the old rule where they have a revote and if that ends in a tie then they go to rocks. Last season, they said there wouldn't be a revote so tie votes would have gone to rocks immediately. Much like this "one-episode-super-idol", it was a dumb twist that didn't work.

I'm not doing an editing analysis this season so I feel a lot like a casual viewer, still not sure about everyone's name.

I did like Dr Mike which is surprising since he reminds me in some way of David whom I hated! It's because I don't think Mike is trying to create a role for himself.

I also liked Zero tribe Chrissy keeping the super idol under wraps instead of using it to save the other mom. I'm guessing it means she already has a deal with Ben and Allan.

I liked the flirtatious Jessica who should be getting into a showmance with what's-his-name on the Heels tribe.

None of the Hustlers impressed me except for Ali who is very cute and seems focused on the game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19896 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-17, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD"
I call BS!

We should be analyzing these people with regards to their eye candy-ness. We already know that most of them will play a superficial game based on who pisses off who, and who collects the most firewood, and who has the nerve to go out and look for an HI by themselves.

So our aim should be to out-superficialize them, and evaluate them based on their looks. I have Desi and ♫ Simone ♪ on the list from last week, and this week I add Ali. In fact, because of the fire in her eyes (that kinda makes the wheels turn in me), I promote her to the top of the list.

And I'm sure there could be a list from those who consider men to be eye-candy, so let's have that too.

There, you see, it's that easy. The hitch hikers guide to superficiality.

Aruba 2624 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-29-17, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S35 (HHH) List - TBD"
Thanks for the clarification. I skipped last season so that's why I was confused by Jeff's statement.

I may forego a full fledged weekly analysis list and just start a thread of general discussion like this one. We'll see.

It's interesting you bring up David because it is actually Ryan with whom I see the correlation. As for Dr. Mike...I would love for the Healers to go to next TC and have Mike figuratively smack the schoolyard bully square in the mouth with a Joe blindside.

I'm digging Ali with her kinky hair; not so much when it's wet and matted to her scalp. Let's hope she doesn't partake in too many swimming legs of the tribe challenges.

It's Cole whom Jessica is horny over. Poor Cole if he truly thinks a sappy showmance may spill over into a LTR for them. A nurse coupled with her gorgeous looks could sink her meat hooks into a number of rich doctors. No way she'll consider being soulmates with a Wilderness Guide.

"Zero" tribe...too funny. I like that...and I'm liking Chrissy as well. Unless a misdirection, we know from the preview of Ep. 2 she apparently has a deal with Ben. If it flourishes into another Colby-Tina partnership, there's hope you'll stick around for the whole season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •