The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5773 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-16, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-16 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

A Brawny claims to be a Mental Giant
While Wanner sports a resume like MacGyver
The tribe names read like a bad takeout menu
Is this any way to start Survivor?

More to come (and your expert snark-pinions TM) as I digest the gross and fine points of the 90 minute premiere.

Meanwhile, I've got the Survivor theme stuck in my head and it just won't go away. I forget-- what do they call that phenomenon...?
-----------------------------------

"This Doesn't Look Like The Brochure"

Behold the panoramic helicopter flyby of my ship, the S.S. Hidden Assets. It's crammed to the foredecks with everything you could ever need; Zookas, Crystal Hammers and Shock Bombs. Oh, wait a minute, wrong scrap of paper. That's my shopping list for Boom Beach. Instead, Cap'n Jiffy overlooks a bounty of fruit, pots, fish traps, bananas and chickens. And I'm here to tell you, if you've never had banana flavored chicken, well, you're missing out.

Slightly smarter than the chickens, we have 39 contestants who will be spending the next 18 days on a time-share island we've borrowed called Kaôh Rōng. Or maybe it's 18 contestants for 39 days... I don't do my own math any more.

At any rate, we released the contestants and they pushed/paddled/prayed/pouted their ways to their appointed beaches. The Brains (Chad Lowe), Brawn (Toe Tag) and Beauty (Gandalf) tribes played the "getting to know you" game while building their Leggo shelters, doing confessionals, and in the case of Darnell, releasing brown trout to destroy the reef ecosystem.

"I'm a Pisces, I like long walks on the beach and I have poor impulse control."

Speaking of a constant stream of waste, Debbie verbally unleashes her resume on her Chad Lowe-ian tribe mates. This includes fire building, shelter building, survival (Summer and Winter divisions), making thunder, shooting lasers from her eyes and waitressing at Red Lobster. Rather than carrying her around camp on their shoulders, her tribe mates look like someone's yanked their collective motherboards out. Meanwhile, the ad agency that handles Red Lobster is working on a new mock sea slug entree, tentatively called the "Debbie Wanner -- For The Bullsh1t Lover in You."™

Over at the Beauty/Gandalf tribe, Tai Trang emerges as the gay-gardener-fisherman-outdoorsman-energizer bunny. Besides exhausting all of my available hyphens, he seems like the leading candidate for that line of Survivor plush dolls I've been considering. As I speak, Tai is building a dishwasher using coconut husks and is also rearranging the handmade, organic, artisanal solar panels. His polar opposite is Caleb who spends his time "murdlizing" trees, practicing his "Blue Steel" and trying to figure out how Tai passed the Beauty tribe's entrance exam.

At Brawn, Jason the Bounty Hunter is kicking doors and not taking names. Alecia becomes "Blondie" to him and he confessionalizes that he plans to make lots of alliances. Even if he can't remember anybody's name. Or his own. Or the name of that song whistling through his ear gauges.

Aubry of the Chad Lowes has set the indoor/outdoor record for mental toughness by freaking out on Day 2. The Social Media Marketer was braiding palm fronds along with the Survivor In Chief out in the broiling sun. Unlike. Two thumbs down. Of course Debbie immediately knew that she was dehydrated, had heat exhaustion and a nasty rash of unknown origin at the junction of her sacrum and coccyx. Gelato Neal is very concerned as he knows that the Brain tribe traditionally has some sort of crack in the wall that ensures their downfall. With Debbie and now Aubry, the Brain Tribe is one crackpot above their maximum daily requirement.

But Aubry not being able to get out her own head has nothing on Jennifer with the Brawny Toe Tags. Jennifer has acquired an ear worm. Not Baha Men's "Who Let The Dogs Out?" or Beyonce's "Single Ladies", but the insect phylum known by its Latin name; eewwwsogross. After a sleepless night (and a commercial break), the ear worm crawls out on its own-- obviously headed for the insect jungle gym hanging from Jason's ears. But Scot's worried about the Challenge.

"Row, Row, Row Your Cart Reward/Immunity Challenge"

For many of us, it's the premiere episode of Survivor's 32nd season and my personal cash drawer. But for the Challenge Design team, it's Prom and their dress is already laying in a crumpled heap on the floor of the limo. This isn't your usual swim-run-puzzle Challenge, it's a swim-dive-paddle-push-pull-puzzle Challenge, with a choice of puzzle or dexterity finisher. Jobs hang in the balance, people!

That's why it's so gratifying when Brawny Darnell immediately loses the dive mask, tribes row in circles and several members of the Beauty tribe suffer hernias while pushing the bart (boat/cart) up the track. And Brawny Jenny has to tell Alecia to "get the f$%&n' pieces" and help her solve the puzzle.

So after an early lead, Beauty fades and the Brainiacs solve the puzzle. This leaves the Chad Lowes with Immunity and the Martha Stewart Fire Making Kit, consisting of wood, charcoal, lighter fluid, flint and a handy tarp carrying case. The Gandalfians go home with the butt end of the Immunity Idol statue and the flint. This leaves the Toe Tags with a date with Jiffy at Tribal Council.

The sound you hear in the background is the Challenge Designers sobbing. "No Dexterity Challenge," they wail. "No one wanted the Dexterity Challenge. *sob*" But later Jiffy consoles them by reminding them that the wheels on the bart went round and round.

Getting Our Votes in a Row

Back at their beach the Brawn tribe indulges in the traditional one-two punch of pre-TC Survivor; the Apology and Forgiveness Tour, followed by the Find a Scapegoat Festival.

Alecia apologizes again for not getting the puzzle done because she's not a "puzzle wizard". Darnell ups the ante by copping to losing the skin diving mask-- mostly because everyone saw him lose the mask.

While Jason has his heart set on voting out "Blondie", Scot thinks that Darnell is the bigger liability.

The following exchange is going to be shown on a continuous loop at all future Survivor Casting Calls as an example of excellence in game play:

Scot to Alecia: "The only thing I have against you right now is the constant scheming."
Jason to Alecia: "Do you have an Idol?"
Alecia: "Never said I did, never said I didn't."
Scot: *facepalm*

Tribal Council: "Blondie" and Darnell-wood

Jason recaps his tribe members' skill sets and gives his First Impression Roses to the ex-basketball player and the ninth toughest woman in the world. These are the two people who can stand up to his high standards. That leaves Alecia and Darnell as the ones who are "not getting it done".

Alecia makes her case by declaring that she's a mental giant, which causes several of the tribe to sprain their orbital muscles. But Darnell fights back by talking about his past struggles and assuring his tribe that he wouldn't let them down again.

This caused enough doubt to result in a tie vote. It took a second vote to save the puzzle challenged Alecia and send Darnell Hamilton to the Ponderosa for a huge sandwich at the Swim Goggles Lunch Buffet.

Mark "B-Money" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Deja Poo or Watch out for Brown Tro... suzzee 02-18-16 1
   RE: Deja Poo or Watch out for Brown... RollDdice 02-23-16 20
 Get out of the Coconut Tree suzzee 02-18-16 2
 In the Waters of Go Long kingfish 02-18-16 3
   RE: In the Waters of Go Long Gray Squirrel 02-18-16 4
       RE: In the Waters of Go Long kingfish 02-18-16 6
   RE: In the Waters of Go Long Agman2 02-18-16 5
       RE: In the Waters of Go Long kingfish 02-18-16 7
   RE: In the Waters of Go Long Aruba 02-19-16 9
       RE: In the Waters of Go Long kingfish 02-19-16 10
           RE: In the Waters of Go Long Aruba 02-20-16 14
   RE: In the Waters of Go Long suzzee 02-19-16 12
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... Aruba 02-18-16 8
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... kingfish 02-19-16 11
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... Aruba 02-20-16 15
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... suzzee 02-19-16 13
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... Aruba 02-20-16 16
           Phishing? suzzee 02-23-16 19
       RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... tribephyl 02-20-16 17
           RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Ma... kingfish 02-23-16 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5915 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Deja Poo or Watch out for Brown Trout"

That feeling you have is called psychosis btw. Everyone feels that disconnected feeling. Wazzer Name, that brain girl, got a touch of it by broiling herself out in the sun.

We get it by tuning in for the 32nd time.

On to the bathroom humor that seems to be that one guy's (Darlene? Darnell?) biggest claim to fame and contribution to the episode. Seriously I never asked where they crap and I never want to see that again. Oh, he dropped the goggles too. Fail.

Corrupting teenage boys since,
well, none of your business how long...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RollDdice 5773 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-16, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Deja Poo or Watch out for Brown Trout"

Psychosis might be an option, but I was alluding to the ear worm. Maybe my addition made that clearer.

It's great to see you, kingfish, Aruba and others body slamming these contestants. Many yucks, and when it comes to Darnell's contribution to the ocean... YUCK!

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

02-18-16, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Get out of the Coconut Tree"
Talking to you Tai and hands off my coconuts. Go kiss Beastmode. Actually, we sort of like Tai, he's from the hood after all.

Random shout outs at the monkeys:

Caleb, nice belt buckle, surprised you didn't sink to the bottom when you jumped out of the boat.

Nick is going to have 5 o'clock shadow on his arms and legs unless he brought a razor.

Let's make the chickens happy, that's number one.

Oh Debbie? You ain't all that and a bag of chips. sorry

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

kingfish 18773 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "In the Waters of Go Long"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-16 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

(Not sure I heard that right. But I'm going with it anyway).

Howdy-do, I’m back, this year as the Anonymous Spoiler that you have all grown to love, cherish, and name you first three babies after. Or more, it’s cool. My lithesome and playfully frolicking yet nubile spy team from the Really Really Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Sexual Exploitation and Duct Tape games will be back soon, but since they are still at the World Series of Chocolate Jell-O Wrestling (they’re in the semi’s as we speak – it’s so exciting!). They have already won the Judge’s ‘Tented Lap Dancing Trophy’ and the ‘Making Men (and Women) Cry with Desire Trophy’, But they are not going to be satisfied until they make a clean (or, actually, very chocolatey ) sweep of the all of the awards, so for this and maybe next week I have to soldier on alone.

Normally that would be quite an inconvenience and although I do miss my pampering, finding the spoilers this week is greasy easy. It’s kinda like they don’t care anymore. It's possible that because the EPMB has been beat down so badly in previous seasons that he has given up, but it’s also possible that he’s just yielding his line in the middle in preparation for flank attacks when we advance. In which case not having the line of girls this week is sure to be an appropriate counter move. (Shaking fist at the EPMB) Take that you ole evil EPMB!

So,

Welcome to this season of Blurred, Bleeped, and Afraid, where we match a butt ugly tribe against a miscast tribe of beauties against a Meh looking tribe. Every one of the castaways is vying for the title of Season 32 (actually Season 31) Survivor, but apparently they have all been told that they are going for ‘Self-Deluded Idiot of the Decade’, because it seems in confessional after confessional, they actually think that that is their goal.

Self Deluded Cases in point:

Caleb from Big Brother. On the Beauty Tribe. His self-delusional (SD) qualifications were well demonstrated over and over again during in his BB season but was exemplified when he (with absolutely no training but just having seen someone do it on TV) attempted an over the head soccer style bicycle kick, and landed on his head. One would think he would rest on those SD laurels, but no, he still seems to have something to prove.

Starting with his claim that he is more mentally equipped to win this year than anyone else. (A review of his BB appearance would be informative here). Giving him credit, that does shoot him into the SD lead. So far, he’s a shoo-in to win the EPMB promised SD trophy, but actually it’s actually a ticket on the early train to Ponderosa. In fairness though, I would suggest that the EPMB go ahead and reward him the Russell Hantz-Coach award for this year’s ‘Living in his Own Private Idaho”.

Another notable Caleb quote “I was a prison guard in Afghanistan, so I’ve seen things most people haven’t. “ Ok, Caleb, exactly what, in a men’s prison, are you so proud of having seen? And please, don’t answer that. Also, does the name Abu Ghraib ring a bell? Did you bring back pictures?

Nick On the Brains Tribe. “It will be difficult to hide how smart I am”. That confessional statement requires no further comment.

Debbi Every utterance from Debbi. This season’s token crazy lady. Has seen it all, has done it all, can do anything, and claims to be a waiter at Red Lobster. Actually, the waiter part isn’t hard to believe. She is not workplace friendly, and is lucky if she can even hold that job.

Anna “Hey I’m not afraid to push up my boobs in order to win”. While I personally look forward to seeing her apply that strategy, I hope she has more in her tool kit than that. Sooner or later she’s gonna have to stop teasing and drop the top. You shouldn’t make promises that your bra can’t deliver.

Heard when dumping supplies from the mothership “Who’s the best swimmer?” Did whoever (and it did sound suspiciously like that came from a member of the brain tribe) said that really think that they should take a moment for time trials?

Jason On the Brawn Tribe, tattooed, bearded, pierced and ear hooped. “Lots of people mis-judge me based on how I look.” Inquiring minds want to know, Jason, WTF? Your look is because of decisions that you made voluntarily, probably because of some deep emotional need to appear to others be the ‘Cool’ Jason in your imagination. You made those decisions, and paid good money to accomplish some of them. And now you complain that lots of people misjudge you based on your having them. Are you actually so deluded that you blame them for judging you by your self designed appearance?

Peter, aka Obama On the Brains tribe. And he does resemble a Dopey Obama. And of course Dopey Debbi just has to relentlessly beat that into the ground seemingly unaware of the obvious unoriginality of that observation. This woman of the Brains tribe.

Joe, on the Brawn tribe. An Ex Fed. I was about to deride Joe for making up the word “intuitiveness”. You all know by now that silly word invention is my gig, my territory, and I thought Joe was encroaching. Turns out it is actually a word, but fair warning, Joe, you’re pretty near the line.

Joe at 71, is wooing the 59yo hot chick, Debbi. I'm caught between pity and admiration. Pity is winning.

Tai. On the Beauty Tribe. I was all wound up with critical remarks about the skinny, funny looking, Gollum guy being on the beauty tribe. What the heck could the casting people have been drinking, some of that magic mushroom water? But after the first episode, I see the beauty in the guy. He takes charge of camp shelter building without being offensive, he is playful around camp without being annoying, he makes fire, and he can uproot trees. The man is multitalented, and in Survivor, that makes him beautiful. My favorites in Survivor are always the hot chicks, and that true this year as well, but ranking after them, he is my favorite.

Go, Tai, Go. Go long.

Next week according to the promos, he’s going to try to kiss one of the other guys. That my friends, is entertainment.

Finally, also for our entertainment, and to prove that they are well cast as ‘not on the Brains tribe’, the outcome of the first round of votes at TC by the Brawn tribe:

Alecia
Allicia
Alichia

Darnel
Darnell
Dornell

Out of six tries at spelling the names, they only managed to get it right twice. I think that if the snuffer been summoned for Alechya, she could have claimed that actually she only got one vote. That would have still left her tied with Darenull, but by the time it got to the Supreme court, maybe someone would change their mind, and Darnnell would be sent to the Ponderosa.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

Gray Squirrel 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-16, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gray%20Squirrel Click to send private message to Gray%20Squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
kingfish - I'v lurked on this form for 31 of the 32 seasons that Survivor has been on the air. I'v posted a few times but mostly I just read other posters comments. But I have to say that the contestant analysis that you posted is by far one of the best that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Congrats.

02-18-16, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
Thank you. You are indeed a person of refined tastes.

And hey, Mr. Squirrel, pick a survivor join the fun. One line or two in hilarious lampooning of which ever character(s) you choose, or you can opt to the verbose. The main purpose is just to amuse oneself.

Agman2 2032 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-16, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
Nick's comment about how it would be hard for him to hide how smart he is shows me he's a legend in his own mind. Didn't Alicia also make a comment at TC that she is some sort of mental giant?(those may not have been her exact words though),

02-18-16, 05:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
These people are going to be fun to watch. Some really insane characters.

Aruba 2313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-19-16, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
Top Notch, Kingfish!

Your satire talents never cease to amaze me. You always make it a tough (if not impossible) act to follow.

Whereas your post is loaded with a chockfull of stellar comments, I'd like to focus on one:

Anna “Hey I’m not afraid to push up my boobs in order to win”...I hope she has more in her tool kit than that.

You may want to temper your expectations because I seriously doubt it, but it brings me back to a "Major British Authors" English course I took in the 11th grade when we studied Alexander Pope who wrote almost 300 years ago:

"HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL IN THE HUMAN BREAST"

I'd say it's probably a safe prediction that Anna appears to have an early monopoly in the "HOPE" department.

Keep 'em coming!

02-19-16, 09:52 AM (EST)
10. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
I was also kinda proud of the "You shouldn’t make promises that your bra can’t deliver." comment.

Don't know why (actually I do) but that still makes me chuckle.

02-20-16, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
The excerpt I replied to was not necessarily my fav. It’s just when I saw “hope” and “boobs” in the same bash my brain reverted back to the Alexander Pope quote. It’s strange how the human brain works; actually it can be quite miraculous.

For the record my favorite assessment was about Jason only because you touched on one of my pet peeves—whining about something YOU have or had control over. Based on my take of the Premier I predict that whining and belly-aching will be plentiful this season. Quite frankly I can’t remember so many tears, anxiety attacks and pity parties IN ONLY THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS of any season.

It appears Production outdid itself when casting a bevy of pansies, creampuffs, and marshmallows for Kaoh Rong.

02-19-16, 02:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: In the Waters of Go Long"
This sounded like Debbie (hard to believe, right?) might have said it.
Heard when dumping supplies from the mothership “Who’s the best swimmer?” Did whoever (and it did sound suspiciously like that came from a member of the brain tribe) said that really think that they should take a moment for time trials?

I think we're going to hear a lot of Debbie right up till we shoot the tv or she goes home. Hopefully she's next, I'd hate to waste the ammo.

Hey, when are you going to get one of the Breast Mode belt buckles like Caleb, who I think is Tai's mystery kisser. Tune in for romance, Jiffy did tell us it was the hottest season evah!

02-18-16, 09:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-16 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Not sure what my schedule will be in the next few days so here’s an initial and “off the cuff” assessment of this season’s Premier.

First off the burning question all Survivor fans want answered—whose ear(s) bled more? Jennifer’s at Totank or the Chanloh tribemates having to listen to Debbie’s annoying babble?

It’s too close to call, but luckily for the Totang tribe the bug managed to crawl out of Jenn’s ear. Chanloh isn’t so fortunate having to still put up with Debbie at least a little while longer.

Let’s get Michel’s blogging buddy out of the way. Ok, I admit...if I looked like Nick I’d have a mirror Crazy Glued to my hand. And I can put up with his “I’m God’s gift to all of mankind” for the season Premier; but it’ll get real old real fast if we have to deal with his narcissism for twelve weeks.

Although he did provide one of my favorite lines last night when Tai was trying to domesticate the chickens and Nick chimed in to say it didn’t really matter much because they’ll probably be killing them in the next couple days.

I interrupt this assessment to bring you the following announcement:
ANNA WILL BE PUSHING UP HER BOOBIES!

The character of this season is definitely Tai. I don’t want to see him win, but I hope he sticks around a while. I don’t blame anyone for questioning how in the world he got casted as a “Beauty?” Although IMO he’s better looking than Bryce aka Mr. Potato Head on Survivor’s first BBB.

When snagged looking for the HII it was noble he owned up to it and not fabricate an idiotic lie no one would believe. But it was rather hilarious (not to mention stupid) when he pretty much told his tribemates to scram so he could continue looking for the idol. Search hard Gay Gardener; keep looking...you’re going to need every idol you can find.

My “old school” roots for the game still hangs on to the concept of casting “everyday” people for Survivor. So I’m not thrilled when Pro athletes, actors/actresses, or other notable TV personalities are casted for the show. But I’m kinda liking Scot (former NBA player)...at least for now. His confessionals are on the money and I like his approach to the game.

Not much to say about my hometown “Beauty” Michele. Don’t get me wrong, she’s cute and all but I can personally vouch there are scores of females from my town much better-looking and beautiful than Michele. And yes Kingfish, one (maybe even two) did not “ignore” me. LOL

Could we reinstitute luxury items for the castaways so someone can give Neal a comb?

FLASH UPDATE: ANNA WILL BE PUSHING UP HER BOOBIES!

Historically doctors have not fared all that well on Survivor. Early on I’m not feeling that Peter will reverse that fate.

As a bounty hunter I’m figuring Kyle Jason is a weapons expert because I can’t visualize him chasing down a fugitive on foot. If he gets a sniff of FTC he could be tough to beat taking a page from last season’s winner by proclaiming the money isn’t really for HIM; it’s for his autistic daughter.

Going back to reinstituting luxury items, will someone please give Jason a bottle of sunscreen? He should have prepared better for this adventure and spent some time in a tanning bed where Joe has obviously been laying in for the past 70 years. The younger posters may not get this but Joe would do George Hamilton proud.

On the subject of age, with the comments thrown toward Joe and Debbie it appears the greatest divide in Reality TV will continue to sadly stay alive.

All too often the goat of the first challenge for some unexplained reason gets a pass at the first TC where someone else pays the ultimate price for their blunder. I'm happy to see that was not the case this time.

What was pathetic was seeing Darnell turn on the waterworks at TC in a futile attempt to save his sad A$$. Sorry Darnell, tears only work when you're born with a vagina. You'll get little to no sympathy with that tactic when you are over six feet tall and born with a "brown trout."

Although had he been given new life, an Alecia boot would not have been a total loss...unless of course you buy into her self-proclaimed "Mental Giant" status...not to be outdone by Anna's Boobie Giant status. It should be no question which Giant asset(s) will get more mileage this season.

OH...Did I mention...ANNA WILL BE PUSHING UP HER BOOBIES!

Watching Tai try to steal a kiss from Caleb in the preview will get me to tune in next week. It will be comical watching Tai stalk Caleb for as long as they're together. It'll be poetic justice for Caleb chasing Amber around in the Big Brother House.

Well that's it for now. More to follow.

02-19-16, 10:07 AM (EST)
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-16 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Ha. My ears are also bleeding.

You too should keep them coming. There's plenty in the barrel for all of us. With the crazy people we have this year it's actually going to be sad to see any of them leave, the potential for humor and sarcasm they provoke seems especially bountiful this year.

Admittedly my post, formatted as it is, would be probably have been more at home in your L/L threads, but when words flow they have a life of their own.

I put a post up in Flo's State of the Spoiling thread that began quite honestly as one in which I only intended to offer congrats to her on a fine presentation. She is amazing and a dear friend. But it ended up as a really misplaced assessment of this season's characters based on their poses and her captions. I probably should have saved those comments for this thread or yours but neither was up then and impulse control has never been my strength.

02-20-16, 07:09 AM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-16 AT 07:22 AM (EST)

Sorry, I don’t venture out into the Spoiler Board so my loss. But I’m sure the list was just as stellar as your other posts.

As I mentioned earlier I don’t think I’ll be initiating the L/L list this season. Even though my initial post here may have contained just as many words, it literally went from my brain, to the keyboard, to the screen in a matter of nanoseconds. Well OK, perhaps not THAT quickly but you get the drift. A L/L is more structured and time-consuming. It would require a more Michel-like James Joyce Stream of Consciousness application to Reality TV.

But not to fret…I’ll keep posting.

02-19-16, 02:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-16 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

WAIT skreeeeettccchhhhh, is a brown trout a >snicker< banana? I thought the brown trout was what he was launching when he was going #2.

I wouldn't want to use the term incorrectly in polite company.

02-20-16, 07:18 AM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
WARNING:

The following Post may be inappropriate for younger readers. Parental discretion is advised!

HMMM it didn’t dawn on me they were talking about doodie when Darnell dropped his drawers because I honestly never heard “#2” tagged with a “trout” analogy? Conversely I’ve heard the term “Trouser Trout” on many occasions, so when “Brown Trout” was mentioned during a Darnell butt naked scene...well you get the drift.

But now you’ve got me thinking. I guess if anyone other than Dr. Peter needs to take a Bio Break and the “Brown Trout” reference remerges we’ll know for sure it’s poopy. If Joe’s tan gets any darker we may have to exclude him as well.

02-23-16, 10:31 AM (EST)
19. "Phishing?"
I'm going to love it here this season. Trouser Trout? lmao

tribephyl 11921 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-16, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""

Apparently at ToTang beach, you must watch out for me?

02-23-16, 09:49 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S32 Ep01: "Maybe I'm a Metal Hydrant""
I am...

I just...

Words fail...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •