The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Gotti show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Gotti show"
Anyone but me watch it last week. It's on after Family Plots. I had high expectations but was very disappointed. Unless you like listening to a mom yell at her teenage sons it's not worth watching.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Gotti show ginger 08-09-04 1
 RE: The Gotti show Schnookie Palookie 08-09-04 2
 RE: The Gotti show Esbea 08-09-04 3
 RE: The Gotti show dabo 08-10-04 4
 RE: The Gotti show Loree 08-11-04 5
 RE: The Gotti show anotherkim 08-11-04 6
 RE: The Gotti show MollyTV 08-12-04 7
 Gotta love those lips! Chava 08-18-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Gotti show"
I watch the most classless drivel television offers, and have no idea why I chose this particular show to have a moral pause over, but there's something about making murderers campy and fun (I know, she's just his kid, but this show would not have been aired had she not been related) that makes me cringe a bit. Kind of like if Charles Manson's daughter had a family sitcom. So I passed.

I'm sure this will be a short-lived visit to the Moral Highground. Again, I watch absolute crappola, so I don't know why this show, in particular, felt "wrong" to me.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Gotti show"
I watched it and was disgusted with her 3 sons. What a bunch of punks! I started feeling sorry for her but that didn't last long after watching her try to put words into the pool cleaner's mouth. Didn't you love the blind date guy she went out with? LOL. I don't think I'll be watching this show again. If it were just her I might but I can't stand to watch her bratty spoiled sons.

Bananapalooza Tour Schedule

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Gotti show"
Honestly, I didnt see the whole show. I had extremely low expectations, and while I really tried to keep an open mind, it was worse than I ever thought possible.

the kid craps marbles because someone used his hair gel? I wanna see these kids on another "Simple Life". But, ya know, one where they actually had to WORK.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Gotti show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-04 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

Reportedly, the premiere episode got the highest ratings ever for a premiere on A&E.

SMILES ARE FREE

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Gotti show"
I stumbled on this show by accident. I watched part because I had seen the commercials for it. But I was bored with it. So I won't be watching it again.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Gotti show"
those three children--unreal. I just sat there with my mouth open. And her constant whining about being a single parent? Hello!!! If you'd DISCIPLINE your kids and not let them run all over you, perhaps life would be a wee bit easier.

I've never seen anything like them in my life.

--if I taught her kids, I'd quit in a day.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Gotti show"
LOve the show...i have to admit...since you asked.

but her kids run all over her...the media is predicting they will be the next "osbournes" and kids all over the country are already asking for the gotti boys haircut.

i agree that they are making "light" of a murderers family.
she has said previously that she doesn't know anything about what went on with her dad but come on. she should feel a little guilty about him...but i think she doesn't.

and i remember the story about her brother being hit by a neighbor's car and then the neighbor "disappearing" when they all knew he was "rolled out" as victoria says.

the part that scares me....how people treat them with reverence because of father/grandfather and seems like it would make the young ones think its ok to be in the mafia...
just my two cents
molly

Chava 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-04, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chava Click to send private message to Chava Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Gotta love those lips!"
Now excuse me if I'm repeating something that everyone else said, lol...too late and too lazy to look at the other replies right now.

That being said...have you EVER in your life seen lips like Victoria Gotti's in your life, lol?? How old do you think she is.....and any bets on which parts of her body have had "work"? Well...maybe it's easier to ask which parts of her body have NOT had work, har!

I have to admit....I have watched the show a few times. It's got that train wreck thing going, lol! I have to wonder if when the family watched the show on TV....how they thought they came off? It just goes to show you that even people with a TON of money can't BUY class, har!

smoooooooch......Chava

Stop by my board and tell us how you REALLY feel!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •